Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Hey Joe Joe Joe Biden,
Joe Joe Joe Biden,
Joe Joe Joe Biden,
Will the real Joe Biden please stand up."

@April_Rose How do you like my parody of Jason Aldean's "1994"?

Hahha sorry I just had to do it.

"So go on tell your mama, tell all your friends, That your new favorite color is Democrat blue, hop on this donkey aka 4 legged machine."

Okay I think you have heard enough of my parody. Just a bit of fun. :p

images

Reactions: marks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, either you are advocating anarchy and have no respect for the rule of law,, or you are so poorly informed on Constitutional issues you aren't aware of when Trump's first term ends? Or? Did I miss.a third option?

It appears my post rubbed you the wrong way, LoL. But since you were apparently taking this thread more seriously than your title suggested:

1. I'm opposed to anarchy. But I think the mobs that were surrounding the White House last night are not opposed to it. There exists a strong likelihood they will try (if possible) to oust him well before his term comes to an end.

2. Certainly I have respect for the rule of law. My point (stated somewhat facetiously) was that the mob unfortunately does not and will not. The mob generally goes by mob rule, which is essentially anything goes.

So while the words "within less than a week" were somewhat facetious, as stated, I do believe they will try to break through the barricades and drive the currently presiding President of the United States from the White House by force at some point, and likely well before January 20th.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Reactions: David H.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Toast with peanut butter is good :D

Ooh,.. that's my favorite!! :D And Joe Biden is obviously not my president so I don't care who the real one is. I wish that he didn't even exist at all so one is good enough to be able to handle since he unfortunately does. :(

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooh,.. that's my favorite!! :D And Joe Biden is obviously not my president so I don't care who the real one is. I wish that he didn't even exist at all so one is good enough to be able to handle since he unfortunately does. :(

You hate Biden, but feel quite free to ascribe holiness to Satan, and celebrate his high holy day with joy and excitement each year? What is wrong with this picture?

Isaiah 5:20 NASB — Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Go ahead and read to the end of chapter 5. Without repentance, it's a description of your future....along with the rest of those who are dividing brother and sister over who satan chooses as king over one of his kingdoms

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, serious question here..
Let's get rid of all the media fake news,propaganda on both sides..ok?
What do you think YOUR candidate will do to make this country better for the next four years.
I pretty much know (as a Republican) what other Republicans think, but I would like to hear what the other side is expecting too.
What say you?

HUGS

Well Trumps slogan id MAGA
The democrats slogan is Orange Man Bad. They don't have any plans i don't think

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am willing to bet that on March 1st, 2021, Donald Trump will (still) be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Any takers? :)

Unless He can show that 6 states had enough fraudulent democratic votes to turn the vote to Biden (which could be possible given the history of the dems shenanigans) even he is not that outrageous. Plus He would be removed by the Secret Service per order of SCOTUS which would only be the correct thing.

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will abstain.

"Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise;
When he closes his lips, he is considered prudent."
(Proverbs 17:28)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's incredible how the media is doing all it can to dump Trump! It was truly a miracle that Trump ever became President!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Returning to the OP, Trump was a bad bet for the country. When Trump failed to turn away from and denounce the Trump prophecies, he became effectively an anti-christ. Trump wagered his existence for the wealth and power of this world. Now he'll have to give an accounting for it in the next. I think that this judgement will be not only for him, but also that of his followers, if they fail to denounce their idolatry to an anti-christ. They will face the stern judgement of God.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to bring up some voter fraud allegations, and keep Trump in. This would legitimize all the false prophets and Trump followers, and the deception will deepen.
We will see....
Indeed, the false prophets gather like vultures to feed upon those desperate to believe. It is an affront to the Lord but never fear, the day comes.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you think YOUR candidate will do to make this country better for the next four years.
I pretty much know (as a Republican) what other Republicans think, but I would like to hear what the other side is expecting too.
What say you?

HUGS
See my signature

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is an indication..... or perhaps an indictment.... of the state of the health of the church in these last days when Christians are found fighting over which side is "the right one" when one side approves abortion and same sex marriage and the other side willngly approves a man with no moral compass whatsoever whose sole goal is to profit personally from his stay in the White House.

The church is straining at gnats and swallowing camels, me thinks, as satan clicks his heels at our collective blindness.

And on each side, we find saints called every one to love their enemies and to return good for evil, so filled with animosity and hatred, and totally consumed and caught up in the fray, when our kingdom is not of this world.

May God again awaken His own to the truth that we are sourners here, called to walk as strangers and pilgrims in this life, and that the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. We WILL be restored but there are going to be a whole lot of tears shed before we are brought to a place of brokenness and full surrender.

blessings,

Gideon

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a breath of fresh air....bless you Gideon....good to see you bro. I have been tied up trying to help a friend get a new addition dried in before it rains again (likely to happen on Thurs....Fri at the latest), but you asked the question I was hoping someone would ask, and I intend to answer it asap :) This weekend at the latest. Your post sets up my answer - I believe there is a perspective on what is happening in Washington that is a Kindom perspective, and attaining it will free us from this strife between Christians who are treating each other in horrifically ungodly ways over who will be king over a "kingdom of this world"...which we don't even belong to. Excusing all manner of evil on both sides because of hearing "beautiful lies" from snakes

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What say you?

HUGS

stop dark money. Put a cap on how much can be spent in elections. Give each President one Supreme Court pick - the rest will be picked by the senate majority leader and then, the speaker of the house. Get rid of the filibuster and develop another mechanism for the minority in its place that is not simply a roadblock. Either give the day off to voters or switch entirely to mail in voting and ballot boxes.

Reactions: Ziggy

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe there is a very, very good chance Trump willl be confirmed in his second term as President, and EVERYTHING is unfolding exactly as planned....but not with any intention of making America great again....quite the opposite.

Reactions: aspen and TLHKAJ

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you entertained? There is nothing remotely amusing about the evil in the hearts of men which wax gross and run cold like an endless winter night. I looked but no one was there; I listened for an encouraging word but there was no man to speak them, only curs intoxicated upon the blood of the innocent. The time of your revelry is coming to an end.

Reactions: Jostler

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you entertained? There is nothing remotely amusing about the evil in the hearts of men which wax gross and run cold like an endless winter night. I looked but no one was there; I listened for an encouraging word but there was no man to speak them, only curs intoxicated upon the blood of the innocent. The time of your revelry is coming to an end.

I quoted that during the 2016 election after listen to a lot Trump during the pre-election - much more satisfying this time around

Reactions: Livingstone