Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is an indication..... or perhaps an indictment.... of the state of the health of the church in these last days when Christians are found ...
... with no sense of Righteousness, no sense of Justice, no sense of Compassion, no sense of Honesty, and no sense of Integrity, and where they accuse GOD's Chosen Vessels as having none of the above:

... and the other side willingly approves a man with no moral compass whatsoever whose sole goal is to profit personally from his stay in the White House. ...

Matt. 7:22 Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Woe to those workers of iniquity who parade their righteousness but inside are full of dead men's bones.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So while the words "within less than a week" were somewhat facetious, as stated, I do believe they will try to break through the barricades and drive the currently presiding President of the United States from the White House by force at some point, and likely well before January 20th. ...

Certainly in some TIME-LINE, and in some FASHION, but I suspect that neither as prescribed. -- I would personally anticipate an additional number of weeks, in some type of "open venue" with both Trump & Pence in attendance, where their Security can be overwhelmed. And then President Pelosi (or her Dem replacement) ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... with no sense of Righteousness, no sense of Justice, no sense of Compassion, no sense of Honesty, and no sense of Integrity, and where they accuse GOD's Chosen Vessels as having none of the above:

... and the other side willingly approves a man with no moral compass whatsoever whose sole goal is to profit personally from his stay in the White House. ...

Matt. 7:22 Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Woe to those workers of inequity who parade their righteousness but inside are full of dead men's bones.
Bobby Jo

Remember those words dear sister, remember them well....you'll surely hear them again...

Reactions: Livingstone

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember those words dear sister, remember them well....you'll surely hear them again...
My parents intentionally left off the "e" in Jo, -- it's a common misunderstanding, but I'm a guy.

And anyone who can't see GOD's anointed, -- as you say --, should remember these words, because they just might hear them again:

2 Sam. 16:6 And he threw stones at David, and at all the servants of King David; and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7 And Shim′e-i said as he cursed, “Begone, begone, you man of blood, you worthless fellow!

1 Kngs 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Father's anointed is His Son in whom all power, glory, majesty, authority, and honor resides. That is the meaning of "Christ" and there is no other besides Him. Beware of false christs for they number many; the Lord Himself warned us of these signs before He ascended to sit with our Father upon His throne.

Reactions: bukka and GTW27

Livingstone

Aug 30, 2020
Central U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the truth. The 17th chapter of the Gospel of John reveals a mystery to the wise men and prophets of old: Jesus Christ, whom our Father has glorified, gives His glory to the saints of God, the faithful who wait only upon the Lord. There is no fellowship between light and darkness. The leaders of this world are wicked men who serve the ruler of this world. We don't cast our lot with them nor the cult whom they serve. We resist the devil and his angels by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and loving not our own life even unto death.

It comes as no surprise that Satan and his angels assume the guise of ministers of light: weren't we warned about this by the apostle? Come out of this world so you won't partake of God's judgment against the accuser!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider the possibility that what we are witnessing in Washington D.C is not a "good vs evil" fight at all...because it isn't. What we're witnessing is a FACTION vs FACTION war for power in satan's kingdom. All that's being fought over is who will sit closest to the levers of power when the Beast is revealed for who and what he is, and a global government is established.

Satan is like an evil, drunken father forcing his 8 and 9 year old sons to fight to the death, while he and his drunk buddies make bets on which will survive.

He does not care who wins this fight, he owns both sides, and both sides are serving him

Trump is nothing less than an Obama was to the left, speaking beautiful lies to itching ears....telling conservatives what they most want to hear, just as Obama mouthed the lines leftists wanted to hear, while driving the globalist/luciferian agenda full speed ahead.

This nation (America) is facing judgement, and in fact it is already begun. If you think God is intending to make America great while the blood of 85+ million innocent children is screaming to heaven for justce......I'd have to guess we must be serving different gods.....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whose sole goal is to profit personally from his stay in the White House.
It must be handy to know the hearts and inner motives of other people.

I agree that we needn't be impassioned about this world's politics, but entering into personal judgments, is that the way to higher ground?

Much love!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It must be handy to know the hearts and inner motives of other people.

I agree that we needn't be impassioned about this world's politics, but entering into personal judgments, is that the way to higher ground?

Much love!
LOL, outer actions and words are a far better gauge and reveal inner motives pretty easily. Are we not told we will know them by their fruits? Discernment is not judging. Amen?

I certainly am not picking sides. I simply hope that as children of God, we finally get that choosing the lesser of two evils, no matter who we think that may be, is still choosing evil. There is one solution to the mess we find ourselves in.

blessings to you, Mark

Gids

Reactions: David H. and Rita

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, outer actions and words are a far better gauge and reveal inner motives pretty easily. Are we not told we will know them by their fruits? Discernment is not judging. Amen?
Discerning and judging, Paul wrote that he wasn't even a fit judge of himself, that Jesus would judge us when He returns as He is the One who knows our inner thoughts and motives. So I suggest we leave it for Him.

Jesus said you will know the false teachers by their fruits. What is the fruit of false teaching, do you think?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly am not picking sides. I simply hope that as children of God, we finally get that choosing the lesser of two evils, no matter who we think that may be, is still choosing evil. There is one solution to the mess we find ourselves in.
I believe we need to follow our faith, as we await our Lord and Savior.

Much love!

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You HAVE picked sides, -- and the wrong side at that.

Bobby Jo
Again, since something seems to be lost in translation, both sides are earthly, carnal and in no way glorifying God. I want neither side and made that clear in my post ( or so I thought).

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world — the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life — is not of the Father, but is of the world.

1 John 2:15-16

blessings,

Gideon

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, since something seems to be lost in translation, ...
Nope, you've called one side correctly and slandered the other side. -- There's no confusion. Your position is perfectly clear, you're a "Shemei" and you'll receive his "reward". :)

Bobby Jo

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, you've called one side correctly and slandered the other side. -- There's no confusion. Your position is perfectly clear, you're a "Shemei" and you'll receive his "reward". :)

Bobby Jo
Wow. I think. First what in the heck is a "shemei"? Then, I'll see on the "wow" part. LOL. Deal?

blessings,

Gideon

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just put him on ignore, Gideon. I promise there is not a shred of hope for anything productive with that one.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. I think. First what in the heck is a "shemei"? ...
My typing error, -- Shimei:

2 Sam. 16:6 And he threw stones at David, and at all the servants of King David; and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7 And Shim′e-i said as he cursed, “Begone, begone, you man of blood, you worthless fellow!

1 Kngs 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

And the good thing is, you won't be without "company"! -- See Post #44. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My typing error, -- Shimei:

1 Kings 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

And the good thing is, you won't be without "company"! -- See Post #44. :)
Bobby Jo
What would justify you making such a statement? Do you honestly think this political mess we are witnessing is good versus evil? Jostler has nailed it. This is flesh on both sides and so-called political solutions are simply dancing with the devil, as he gets men to choose which side, much to his delight.

Gideon