Mike Pence Has Lost All My Respect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we all know WHO it was who got to Pence!
How do we know what they threatened his family with.

We are is serious times, do we really think the evil left are just playing a game of golf or something!

We need to wake up and smell the coffee.....we aren’t walking in Pence’s shoes.
No one is threatening our family.......
How do you know anyone threatened his family? What makes your mind go there? When Pence wanted to run against Donald Trump in 2016 you have no idea what kind of relationship they have behind closed doors. You don't know if Pence isn't fond of Trump, you don't know if Pence sided with the Dem's because he was paid off. You know nothing! But you keep insisting we don't know who got to him and threatened his family?

Your mind goes there, to threats against his family.
And you're right we're not walking in Pence's shoes. If we were, the Patriots of this country, the Christians, Biden wouldn't be the commander and thief!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a conservative who has voted Republican since 1992. But I have to side with Reformed 1689 on this one.

I, like many of you, am suspicious of the election. But Pence wasn't given anything to work with. Trump won very few legal battles and lost many. The President of the Senate (and VPOTUS) cannot simply refuse an election without a legal reason. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Rudy Guiliani. He fell flat! Even Rush Limbaugh said it was a let down.

Unfortunately, everything Reformed said is spot on. I don't like that Trump lost either, but it happened. But to label Pence a traitor because he is attending the inauguration and because he wore a blue tie seems pretty silly to me.

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with Biden's (and again, I too believe it was fishy) was conservatives showing liberals how to accept defeat with class and to show them we are going to roll up our sleeves and get to work to get back on top.

That doesn't seem to be happening.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But you keep insisting we don't know who got to him and threatened his family?

Get back in your pram...

I didn't - "keep on insisting"...I have put up hardly any posts for the last six weeks because of illness.

Now you can get back to your mud-slinging. You seem to be enjoying it!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are gonna miss Donald Trump , Pence won't save america. when he leaves Trump thing are gonna get worst put things in god's will.

Why would you even think that a mere man can "save America"? Do you not look to the ONLY one who can "save America"? Or, have you put your trust in men?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get back in your pram...
Sounds just like Jesus. Not!

I didn't -
"keep on insisting"...I have put up hardly any posts for the last six weeks because of illness.

Now you can get back to your mud-slinging. You seem to be enjoying it!
Hateful lies. That's sad. You've insisted on the family angle more than once. That means you keep on.
I'll ignore you from now on. I am no fan of hate filled people.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is really puzzling is how Donald Trump was unable to assess the characters of all these traitors who surrounded him, undermined him, and then stabbed him in the back. The list could include at least three dozen rascals.
Well, I think that you nailed it right there, didn't you?
How could such a retarded moronic monkey idiot like Donald Trump, have enough sense or insight to perceive the character of anyone around him, ...including his closest relatives, I'm sure.
Very shallow people, who are typically rather disgusting in general, by definition, lack wisdom and perception - they are blinded with narcissism, avarice and lasciviousness. Trump would only chose his cabinet based on superficial reasons - a clown with no integrity, cannot discern integrity within another, nor does he even appreciate the need to.

Pence turned turncoat on Trump because he was embarrassed and indignant, by the treasonous and lethal actions of the pinhead in the last week.
So, that the real question is, how in the world did it take Pence so long to first, perceive, and then to both condemn and extricate himself from such an ignoble and incriminating relationship?

Last edited:
Reactions: n2thelight

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joe Biden is that you? (I forgot to add that I think Mike Pence should be impeached btw.)
We're hoping that train-wreck Trump gets impeached, and charged with inciting a crowd and murder, the flippin' idiot.

Reactions: n2thelight

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a conservative who has voted Republican since 1992. But I have to side with Reformed 1689 on this one.

I, like many of you, am suspicious of the election. But Pence wasn't given anything to work with. Trump won very few legal battles and lost many. The President of the Senate (and VPOTUS) cannot simply refuse an election without a legal reason. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Rudy Guiliani. He fell flat! Even Rush Limbaugh said it was a let down.

Unfortunately, everything Reformed said is spot on. I don't like that Trump lost either, but it happened. But to label Pence a traitor because he is attending the inauguration and because he wore a blue tie seems pretty silly to me.

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with Biden's (and again, I too believe it was fishy) was conservatives showing liberals how to accept defeat with class and to show them we are going to roll up our sleeves and get to work to get back on top.

When the Demoncrats were allowed even by the highest court to get away with the act of Treason and the violation of their oath of office, now that the Demoncrats have achieved power across the board and stealing votes has been approved even by the president of the senate, which is what hapens when Pence certified the EC's votes for Biden that included those that advantaged Biden illegally, it will be a long time coming before Republicans stand a chance of taking back what was robbed.

Further, before casting aspersions on someone who makes an observation about the color of a politicians tie one may wish to make a study of the history of tie colors in politics.

What Do the State of the Union’s Purple Ties Mean?

GOP Debate: There’s More to a Candidate’s Tie Than Meets the Eye
ap_republicans_debate_ll_111109_wblog.jpg

Between the Lines: How Politicians Use Color Psychology to Win Your Votes - The LAMP

Why Do Politicians Wear Red Ties - Politician Ties

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Why would you even think that a mere man can "save America"? Do you not look to the ONLY one who can "save America"? Or, have you put your trust in men?

G-d chose Trump from all the cirumstances that happen, for reason all the odds were against him and democrats wasted millions and millions of dollar and even with that they couldn't defeat Trump. No one is perfect and Trump isn't important niether Hillary. If A mere man or woman can save A nation and it has been done before it has. G-d chose the people if G-d chose Cyrus chose Esther no, you don't when Trump leaves things are going to get worst. Not Mike Pence or Pelosi can handle this situation. People are going to inherit more debts and promblems when Trump leaves and your all gonna miss the protection G-d used Trump sometimes that's how politics with G-d works.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Demoncrats were allowed even by the highest court to get away with the act of Treason and the violation of their oath of office, now that the Demoncrats have achieved power across the board and stealing votes has been approved even by the president of the senate, which is what hapens when Pence certified the EC's votes for Biden that included those that advantaged Biden illegally, it will be a long time coming before Republicans stand a chance of taking back what was robbed.

Further, before casting aspersions on someone who makes an observation about the color of a politicians tie one may wish to make a study of the history of tie colors in politics.

What Do the State of the Union’s Purple Ties Mean?

GOP Debate: There’s More to a Candidate’s Tie Than Meets the Eye
ap_republicans_debate_ll_111109_wblog.jpg

Between the Lines: How Politicians Use Color Psychology to Win Your Votes - The LAMP

Why Do Politicians Wear Red Ties - Politician Ties
Once in power they will move fast to make DC a state . to restructure the supreme court , or pack it , When you said it will be a long time coming before republicans stand a chance o taking back what was robbed , i have to agree . TRY NEVER . IF they got away with it twice , they will from now on .

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G-d chose Trump from all the cirumstances that happen, for reason all the odds were against him and democrats wasted millions and millions of dollar and even with that they couldn't defeat Trump. No one is perfect and Trump isn't important niether Hillary. If A mere man or woman can save A nation and it has been done before it has. G-d chose the people if G-d chose Cyrus chose Esther no, you don't when Trump leaves things are going to get worst. Not Mike Pence or Pelosi can handle this situation. People are going to inherit more debts and promblems when Trump leaves and your all gonna miss the protection G-d used Trump sometimes that's how politics with G-d works.

God is NOT a Democrat nor a Republican. These things are the "cares of this world", politics. Yes, of course God ordains who is in office...even Hitler. No matter who is in the "almighty white house" God's will is always going to win when it comes to Nations. HE is where we are to be placing our trust, not men.
God Bless and welcome to the forum.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is NOT a Democrat nor a Republican. These things are the "cares of this world", politics. Yes, of course God ordains who is in office...even Hitler. No matter who is in the "almighty white house" God's will is always going to win when it comes to Nations. HE is where we are to be placing our trust, not men.
God Bless and welcome to the forum.
SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER .

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sour grapes is un becoming a Christian. Just don't understand sore losers, either side. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.