"Milk" is Doctrine, "Meat" is.....?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the moment I prefer to just call attention to it.

I Have now asked you several times to not comment on my posts if you are going to falsely accuse me of something.... You do not like what i say so you are now resorting to trying to destroy my credibility by calling me a gaslighter.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you are doing is crying victim.....

Are you saying to me that you truly do not see posts that you've posted where you express your negative opinions of others? That's just a plain, across the board, "No, I haven't done that"?

And here . . . I'm "crying victim". Hm. I'm pointing to your words. Not claiming some kind of victimization. As if!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Have now asked you several times to not comment on my posts if you are going to falsely accuse me of something.... You do not like what i say so you are now resorting to trying to destroy my credibility by calling me a gaslighter.
The posts will speak for themself, and if you choose to go back and edit to remove all those comments, good for you! And I mean that!

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you are doing is crying victim.....

I can see you two are getting along famously, Lol.

David, I've come to realize that Mark just likes a lot of conversation, and will generate it by a number of means. It can be irritating if your focus is merely to drive at the truth, because it can and will wear on you. But he's not a bad guy, just very talkative is all.

Adopt a new way of seeing him, and things get less frustrating/ stressful.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I seek not the pity of others

Just so you all know, I nearly died this summer. After my Hemoglobin got so low from an internal bleed, my blood pressure spiked to make up for the low Hemoglobin and sent my kidneys into failure. My heart could have easily failed, and i received three quarts of blood from the loss of the bleed ( we have between 5 and 6 quarts in us). I am blessed to still be alive, and my joy is in the LORD and i want nothing more than to share that joy with you all and what the LORD has done and shown me. If this is a crime then the preaching of the Gospel is a crime, and truly we have reached the point of evil being good, and good being evil.

God bless all of you, God is my vindcation and my Judge.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LoL. You used to drive me crazy too. :p

This was me whenever I would read another one of your posts. Sort of that, "I'm not amused" look.

bertie%2Bface%2Bcloseup%2Bkitchen.jpg

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adopt a new way of seeing him, and things get less frustrating/ stressful.
This is what I'm talking about!

We adopt a new way of seeing EVERYTHING. And everything becomes joyful. And unifying, I might add.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His power and authority has ceased. And so he is dead to you that way. You no longer have to submit to him 'by law'. Understand? (Romans 7:8)
Exactly my friend . IF after being free by faith in CHRIST we are still slaves to sin and cant stop ,
THEN WHY DID JAMES , WHO I KNEW KNEW JESUS say this instead , SUBMIT TO GOD , RESIST THE DEVIL and that ol DEVIL WILL FLEE .
IF it aint possible , WHY DID JAMES SAY THAT . YEAH . WE GOT a choice folks . AND WE BETTER CHOOSE JESUS and learn that bible well for ourselves . ITS ALL I CAN SAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I'm talking about!

We adopt a new way of seeing EVERYTHING. And everything becomes joyful. And unifying, I might add.

Much love!
You better break down what makes a man joyful and unifying . cause i see many who joy in SIN and who are unifying under the beast
by a false love and unity that our preachers are pumping us under .
JOY ONLY IN THAT WHICH IS HOLY . IF OUR JOY cometh of sin , then we are dead in sin still and do not know JESUS .
IF our joy comes of what the LORD calls truth , THEN our JOY IS OF THE LORD and we have been BORN AGAIN .
DONT forget to mark those who cause divisions , and by divisions i dont mean those who warn , I mean , CONTRARY TO SOUND DOCTRINE .
OOPSY pope francis and our many protestant leaders are leading us into a WRONG KIND OF UNITY . BETTER BE ON GAURD
it comes heavily with the word love . YET IT AINT BIBLICAL LOVE .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You better break down what makes a man joyful and unifying . cause i see many who joy in SIN and who are unifying under the beast
by a false love and unity that our preachers are pumping us under .
JOY ONLY IN THAT WHICH IS HOLY . IF OUR JOY cometh of sin , then we are dead in sin still and do not know JESUS .
IF our joy comes of what the LORD calls truth , THEN our JOY IS OF THE LORD and we have been BORN AGAIN .
DONT forget to mark those who cause divisions , and by divisions i dont mean those who warn , I mean , CONTRARY TO SOUND DOCTRINE .
OOPSY pope francis and our many protestant leaders are leading us into a WRONG KIND OF UNITY . BETTER BE ON GAURD
it comes heavily with the word love . YET IT AINT BIBLICAL LOVE .
It's in the new way.

Yes, you are right, they glory in their shame!

The new way is Christ in you, the hope of glory. True glory!

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've come to realize that Mark just likes a lot of conversation,
So yes, I've got a lot of time on my hands sometimes, and this seems like a better way to fill it than other things I could do, like endlessly scanning the news, or watching even more cute cat videos, but I wouldn't say, Mark JUST likes a lot of conversation. Because we have an opportunity here to really edify each other! And that's what I really want.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So yes, I've got a lot of time on my hands sometimes, and this seems like a better way to fill it than other things I could do, like endlessly scanning the news, or watching even more cute cat videos, but I wouldn't say, Mark JUST likes a lot of conversation. Because we have an opportunity here to really edify each other! And that's what I really want.

Much love!
IF WE TRULY WANT TO EDIFY ONE ANOTHER . THEN LET US start fresh in that bible . Teach no acroynm , teach not todays unity .
JUST teach the bible . YOU would be amazed at how fast things can start heading in the right direction .
Will some flee , YES THEY WILL , but at least GOD IS HONORED and those who remain will be edified .
WE GOT NO CHOICE MY FRIEND . You dont know how much my soul sorrows these days .
I cant point folks to any church . ALL i can do now is say , LEARN YOUR BIBLES and GATHER WITH THOSE WHO TRULY LOVE THE TRUTH
and CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Got me a jehovah witness . Met him at the park the other day . PRAY I PREACH JESUS and PRAY that man recieves only THE TRUTH .
ONLY THE TRUTH that comes FROM GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime