Millions of years ago ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
sniper762 said:
this is what was posted

So much for mankind trying to figure out anything by using "time" as an equation

When in fact "time" is simply something mankind uses , God does does not have to , God is not restrained by "time" as we know it.

so I say

then the entire story about the creation of the earth in genesis is man made and therefore unrelative.............correct?

moses uses "time"

OK .... GOTCHA .... sorry ..... I agree

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
sniper762 said:
then the entire story about the creation of the earth in genesis is man made and therefore unrelative.............correct?
I did not know that the scriptures said that all scripture is given by inspiration of God....except the story of creation.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Most people on the face of this earth do not realize that the greatest sin is not to recognize The Creator

Most Christians do not realize that as well

Many of them come with a list of rules and legalisms

the rest come pretending to have some special indoctrination of The Holy Spirit

Just ask them

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
twinc said:
in an expanding universe and shrinking sun,millions of years ago the sun would have been larger and nearer = scalding steam/boiling water and dust and ashes = no life,not even Dinosaurs = no evolution millions of years ago - twinc
"The Second law of Thermodynamics is a natural process that begins in one equilibrium state and ends in another and will go in the direction that causes entropy of the system."
source: National Aeronautics and Space Administration

In other words - things do not go from a failing state to an improved state. All things tend to degenerate from what is to what is not.

Theories of evolution have no basis in fact or in the laws of nature. Darwin's theory violates the 2nd law of Thermodynamics. The Biblical assertion that God made all things does not contradict any law of nature, since we see the 2nd law of thermodynamics in action everywhere.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Second law of Thermodynamics is a natural process that begins in one equilibrium state and ends in another and will go in the direction that causes entropy of the system."
source: National Aeronautics and Space Administration

In other words - things do not go from a failing state to an improved state. All things tend to degenerate from what is to what is not.

Theories of evolution have no basis in fact or in the laws of nature. Darwin's theory violates the 2nd law of Thermodynamics. The Biblical assertion that God made all things does not contradict any law of nature, since we see the 2nd law of thermodynamics in action everywhere.

That only applies to closed systems

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
aspen2 said:
That only applies to closed systems
What only applies to close systems? The 2nd law of thermodynamics?

Is there another system where the reverse of entropy - the natural process - is reversed? Are you supposedly interposing the rules of a fictional universe upon this one? Does evolution somehow reverse the law of the universe just to please those who wish to justify disbelief in God? That is the sole and only purpose of Darwinism, to support baseless atheism.

If the phrase 'closed system' is meant to apply only to Darwin's bankrupt theory, then I agree. The subject is closed because it requires a twisted interpretation of natural law. Next thing we're going to read is that light is dark and dark is light - good is evil and wickedness is the cultural norm.

Please. Spare us the fiction and try to recognize that the laws of nature are immutable - even in a fictional universe.