Miracles, Signs and Wonders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was used like a missionary who cannot speak the language and God miraculously enables them to speak their language which was unknown to them at the time.

next........................

That is what you believe 1 Corinthians 14:22 means? That a foreigner could understand him? Then why in verse 23 would the foreigner think he was crazy if he could understand him. Duh.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does s represent the snake

I don't understand tongues( gibberish) in spoken or written format.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mockers are not gifted with tongues of the Holy Spirit. It is not from God, so He isn't even listening.
I'm just repeating what I've heard in charismatic circles with their tongue slinging frenzies, convulsions, barking like dogs, roaring like lions, dancing in the spirit, slain in the spirit etc..................

utter CHARISMATIC CHAOS like the book says- I've seen it numerous times firsthand.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just repeating what I've heard in charismatic circles with their tongue slinging frenzies, convulsions, barking like dogs, roaring like lions, dancing in the spirit, slain in the spirit etc..................

utter CHARISMATIC CHAOS like the book says- I've seen it numerous times firsthand.

Still relying on MacArthur I see. Couldn't you see how flawed and deceiving he is about a subject he cannot know anything about until, if ever, he repents and becomes filled with the Holy Spirit, himself?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Would you like to become a Charismatic? ;)

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets see the heretical teachers

hinn
copeland
wimber