Miracles, Signs and Wonders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't believe the scriptures do you. Someone says, the word of God says these gifts will follow those who BELIEVE, and you believe the scripture false, or worse yet, mock God's word. Psalms 1:1
for a teacher I find it ironic you don't even know the names of Jesus in revelation and you claimed to have written a book on revelation.

a real oxymoron.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And its all backwards as experience is meaningless when it opposes the truth from scripture. Truth comes first and experience should be tested by scripture not vice versa to make sure it lines up.

But you're not arguing from the truth of scripture. No offense, Christophany, but you have been proven multiple times on this thread already that you are not a very good interpreter of the word. It is the interpretations you are presenting which are consistently being shown do not line up. I can back up if you would like to and go back though them, and maybe we need to unfortunately, but when I show you the falsehoods in your interpretations you just ignore the posts and move on, continually dismissing the exchanges as if they never existed. Again, this demonstrates that you are unfortunately still being deceived by the very spirits you think you are being protected from, so much that you can't even see when you are being soundly refuted. :confused:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer the question. What does "someone let the cat out of the bag" mean? Is it literal, or is there a meaning behind it?

Picking up poisonous snakes and drinking poison and it not harming you, is a Hebrew idiom that means "divine protection."
you make up anything to suit your fancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for a teacher I find it ironic you don't even know the names of Jesus in revelation and you claimed to have written a book on revelation.

a real oxymoron.

Again, you don't listen. I wrote a book on Revelation 2 and 3. But, keep mocking even when it is a lie - it fits you.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you're not arguing from the truth of scripture. No offense, Christophany, but you have been proven multiple times on this thread already that you are not a very good interpreter of the word. It is the interpretations you are presenting which are consistently being shown do not line up. I can back up if you would like to and go back though them, and maybe we need to unfortunately, but when I show you the falsehoods in your interpretations you just ignore the posts and move on, continually dismissing the exchanges as if they never existed. Again, this demonstrates that you are unfortunately still being deceived by the very spirits you think you are being protected from, so much that you can't even see when you are being soundly refuted. :confused:
I can care less about charimatics false teachings.

I would convert to catholicism before entertaining false teachers and heresies taught by copeland , hinn, hagin etc......

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 24:23 KJV
[23] Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also Joel was a prophet to Israel, if I read and interpret all scripture as specifically spoken to me then I’m very likely to become self centered and conceited, and we wouldn’t want that to happen, because that would be in direct opposition to the teachings of Christ and His Apostles.

This is another thing that Cessationsists nearly always resort to, Waiting. The accusation that we are somehow arrogant simply because we are telling we have experienced the spiritual gifts. By the same argument, sinners could say the same thing about anyone who says they have experienced the saving grace of God. I would consider them to simply be engaging in slander, and I would be right, and the same thing is true of Cessationists who consistently make this accusation against their own brothers and sisters in Christ.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you handled rattlesnakes, asps, moccasins, copperheads, coral snakes, cobras, 2 step vipers, black mombas,kraits etc...

????

Oh, brother. :rolleyes: Come on, Christophany. This is just petty accusation and trying to set her up with things you would then condemn her of. If you profess to be speaking by the Spirit of God, how is this a manifestation of how the Lord speaks to one of His daughters?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you forget about all his diseases ?

just the opposite of what the wof false teachers promote.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no I respect poisonous snakes and have caught them when I was young and STUPID

So now you do not respect us either? Again, how is this a manifestation of the Spirit of God speaking when you openly proclaim you do not respect your brothers and sisters in Christ?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, brother. :rolleyes: Come on, Christophany. This is just petty accusation and trying to set her up with things you would then condemn her of. If you profess to be speaking by the Spirit of God, how is this a manifestation of how the Lord speaks to one of His daughters?
She claims to have the gift not me.

Doesn't the gift of healing work with all sickness and disease. What a little poison going to hurt just raise yourself from the dead eh