MIRACLES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HEAVEN IS FOR REAL

2 minutes, 50 seconds
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
I highly recommend this book, which is better than the movie IMO.

A Protestant pastor recounts the testimony of his 5 year old son who died, went to heaven, and came back to tell about it. A 5 year old has no doctrinal bias.

I invite everyone to share any stories of miracles in your life or in the lives of others.

Note that I am being stalked by anti-Protestant, anti-Catholic, anti-human cults that attempt to derail every thread I post. Please report off topic posts that are loaded with lies and falsehoods. You know who they are.

Last edited:

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One kid recants, yawn.
Means nothing compared to the 100 other stories..Anita Moorjani,
Eben Alexander, MD, Dr. Jeffery Long, Rajiv Parti, MD, Howard Storm! (the most famous
former atheist's acct), Don Piper, Dale Black,
Natalie Sudman!(the most intelligent/cerebral, non-religious account I have ever read, ha,
from an intelligent, cerebral engineer 'killed' in Irag).

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have never died myself, but been 'on the edge' twice. But I do know TWO people of no consequence , never wrote a book...but who did die and have an experience...and even if they didn't 'die' but were only in a coma , they still 'went' and came back.
I have had three 'God-dreams' over the years, real ones that last half the night. I've seen some things.

As Miss Hepburn says...even if the boy grew up and recanted...it doesn't change things...too many HAVE seen things and 'been places'.
I never have thought it was "heaven" that comes later, after all are raised and have stood before Him.

But I know for sure...there IS a " Beautiful Place" in the Spirit, somewhere, between now and Then....

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Natalie Sudman
she is a fave of mine, but imo there is a big difference in her account and the premise of "heaven is for real."
i am not trying to say that heaven does not exist, but imo we both know that Sudman would be aghast at any ref to her forwarding a pov of heaven after death, ok

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes bbyrd , that is true. "It happens" But it doesn't negate the true experiences. ...not IMO anyway. :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
aquinas miracles.jpg

Argument:

(1) Miracles are defined as: instances where events happen in such close temporal proximity and in logical connection to religious evocation, such as prayer; said events stand out from what we understand to be the set course of nature; said events cannot be explained through any known natural agency; said events create religious affections in the lives of those connected with them.

(2) Miracles are perceived to be interventions or influences of Supernature upon the lower sphere of nature.

(3) Thousands of such examples have been documented in modern times.

(4) When and if such occurrences affect the life of a believer, the believer is then justified in assuming that some supernatural effect has occurred

(5) If a supernatural effect happens, it is assumed that God works such an effect

(6) Such effects have occurred, therefore, the believer is justified in such a belief.

(7) A justified belief in the action of God is a justification for a rational belief in God. Therefore, the real first hand experience of this type of event, or the credible confidence in such documented cases justifies a rational warrant for belief.

http://doxa.ws/other/Miracles.html

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heaven is for real boy recants
https://www.google.com/search?q=hea...ts&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

i am sorry about this for your sake ok, i don't mean that your heart is not in the right place

Interesting! I fully believe in several Heaven accounts (ones that have not been recanted, btw), but Malarky's never struck me as being all that impressive. Appears he was aptly named, LoL.

I hope he takes very seriously what he did, as that picture in the article of him smiling is a little inapropos. As he stated, "It is only through repentance of your sins and a belief in Jesus as the Son of God, who died for your sins (even though he committed none of his own) so that you can be forgiven may you learn of Heaven outside of what is written in the Bible…not by reading a work of man. I want the whole world to know that the Bible is sufficient. Those who market these materials must be called to repent and hold the Bible as enough.”

I've got news for him. The apostle Paul was taken up to third heaven and he wrote large sections of the Bible Malarky supposedly champions. If there was no value in the apostle Paul having been taken to Heaven then the Lord would not have allowed him to. If anyone is "sinning" here, it is this grinning little child who later recanted about it while sitting there smiling as if doing so was a trivial matter. He will learn better in Heaven, if he makes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The apostle Paul was taken up to third heaven and he wrote large sections of the Bible Malarky supposedly champions. If there was no value in the apostle Paul having been taken to Heaven then the Lord would not have allowed him to.
Paul pretty heavily qualified that account, imo his qualifications should be included?
You do not know that Paul was taken anywhere for a fact, right?

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If anyone is "sinning" here, it is this grinning little child who later recanted about it while sitting there smiling as if doing so was a trivial matter. He will learn better in Heaven, if he makes it.
um, wasn't he like 4 at the time? and i guess the kingdom within him was realized the moment he recanted; he confessed, and was already forgiven anyway right. The place called "heaven" that you reference does not exist, except in the minds of deceived Christian pastors (aka "his father") and their followers, wadr

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul pretty heavily qualified that account, imo his qualifications should be included?

I agree, I believe that Paul was " raptured" into the third heaven...but his feet didn't leave the earth...Heaven is spiritual location not a physical one.
He himself said..."in the body or out of the body I know not.."

And I also believe that the 'rapture' will be just like that...not people flying off all ver the place.

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I agree, I believe that Paul was " raptured" into the third heaven...but his feet didn't leave the earth...Heaven is spiritual location not a physical one.

And I also believe that the 'rapture' will be just like that...not people flying off all ver the place.
amen :)

"rapture" is amply described in other passages, and "clouds" are too i guess

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know that Jesus resurrected, or even existed for that matter for a fact, LoL. I believe such things on faith, but my faith is confirmed through my relationship with God. He answers prayers, I feel His tangible Presence, and He communicates to me wisdom and insights from the word of God that end up being confirmed in numerous other places throughout scripture.

But do I know it for a fact? No. Woulds't thou discredit my faith because of it? ;)
um, wasn't he like 4 at the time?

No idea. What I'm concerned with is his attitude now. Alex was 10 in 2009. That would make him 15 when he publicly recanted.

Was he repentant? Now watch the wording here:

"I said I went to heaven because I thought it would get me attention. When I made the claims that I did, I had never read the Bible. People have profited from lies, and continue to. They should read the Bible, which is enough. The Bible is the only source of truth. Anything written by man cannot be infallible.

It is only through repentance of your sins and a belief in Jesus as the Son of God, who died for your sins (even though he committed none of his own) so that you can be forgiven may you learn of Heaven outside of what is written in the Bible…not by reading a work of man. I want the whole world to know that the Bible is sufficient. Those who market these materials must be called to repent and hold the Bible as enough.

In Christ,

Alex Malarkey.”

First he starts by admitting he had self-serving motives, yet does NOT apologize for it. Then he moves very quickly into condemning the publishing companies, and declaring "People have profited from lies, and continue to... Those who market these materials must be called to repent." Did HE and his family profit from any of those lies that HE HIMSELF originated? And has he repented? If so, talk is cheap. Imo, if he is going to condemn the publishing companies for profiting from it, he has no right to do so until he returns every single dime he and his family gleaned off the sales of his fallacious story. And since he sinned against every person who watched his movie and read his book, that would be an impossibility. But if he truly wished to make the publishing companies culpable, give it back to them and tell them he is washing his hands of the whole thing.

As it stands now, he's a hypocrite, and his story and witness stinks just as badly as it ever did. If not more so, LoL.

Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Jesuits have a time machine located in the deepest vaults of the Vatican. It was built in the 16th century and is such a closely guarded secret that even I don't know about it. I'l submit a request to the Order of St. Ignora, a Jesuit splinter group who does the time machine bookings. I've written to them before but didn't get an answer back. Regardless, I will ask for a Jesuit electroencephalogram technician to go back to the first century and test Paul's brainwaves at the time he went to the third heaven.
That's how the Jesuits started Islam, ya know!:rolleyes: