Mitt Romney

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Gypsy, Elle, and Rex.

Yeah, and they can do some AMAZING things with turkey these days! Turkey sausage, turkey baloney, turkey bacon, turkey ham,... The list seems to go on endlessly! Just add the right kind of spices to the meat, and voila! "Pork" that ISN'T pork!

Look, whether he is a Muslim or just a Muslim sympathizer, Obama is a huge problem to the national security of Isra'el and to the stability of the Middle East. Furthermore, he is a FOOTHOLD for Islam to entrench themselves deeper into American society! It won't be long at this rate, and we'll be answering to Sharia law!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
shilohsfoal

" If you believe God dwells in temples made with hands then you cant be very close to God. "

So if your child built you a house, you would think it beneath you? Of course, we all know God's main dwelling place is in Heaven, but you may want to reconsider this. Remember the inner-sanctum where the arc of the covenant was kept was indeed a "dwelling place" for God and it was built by hands.

perhaps you can clarify that statement up a mite.

Elle, What does the ring say he wears. Muslims as a traditional belief is that they are allowed to indulge in practices against their religion if that deception is for the benefit of their religion... so... can they eat real pork? yes Can they drink alcohol? yes and so on...

Is it my contention that Obama is a Muslim? I am not yet sure...

Elle

Sep 27, 2012
Hi Terry,

You said:
"Elle, What does the ring say he wears. Muslims as a traditional belief is that they are allowed to indulge in practices against their religion if that deception is for the benefit of their religion... so... can they eat real pork? yes Can they drink alcohol? yes and so on..."

Honestly, I do not know what the ring says. What you say may be true, but I have never looked into the meaning of his ring. If you would like to provide some links in regards to this ring, I will read them.

You said:
"Is it my contention that Obama is a Muslim? I am not yet sure..."

He very well could be, but I don't think any of us can be 100% sure, though he seems to lean that way. He should definitely be watched in everything he does and says.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Shalom, Gypsy, Elle, and Rex.

Yeah, and they can do some AMAZING things with turkey these days! Turkey sausage, turkey baloney, turkey bacon, turkey ham,... The list seems to go on endlessly! Just add the right kind of spices to the meat, and voila! "Pork" that ISN'T pork!

Look, whether he is a Muslim or just a Muslim sympathizer, Obama is a huge problem to the national security of Isra'el and to the stability of the Middle East. Furthermore, he is a FOOTHOLD for Islam to entrench themselves deeper into American society! It won't be long at this rate, and we'll be answering to Sharia law!

Thank you Retobyter
Now your getting to real issues, and those that are so angry can add 4 national security and turkey ham to the 3 on my list of things to be angry about.

and to the stability of the Middle East.
Like the other party has preformed this task in the past with fantastic results>
Our credibility in the middle east along with GB's was lost long ago before most of us were even born. It's been an up hill battle ever since.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
If President Barack Obama is a muslim(which there is no solid evidence to support that stance he claims to be "CHristian" which in America everybody does and still have racist hatred that is not Christ-like or "Christian") I do not care. That is between him and God and he will have to answer for it. The same with Governor Mitt Romney he is of the mormon cult and he will have to answer for his beliefs!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
There is a difference, Obama is a "christian" for political expedience, Romney is a "christian" by deception (notice the lower case "c" used). If I had to rate the sin involved, Obama's is much worse.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
There is a difference, Obama is a "christian" for political expedience, Romney is a "christian" by deception (notice the lower case "c" used). If I had to rate the sin involved, Obama's is much worse.
That is very bias! There is no sin scale or worser evil its all evil! Sin is sin whether it is the sin of disbelief or false belief it is sin! I see Preisdent Obama more atheistic than muslim but that's my opinion and it does not matter he confesses to be Christian and if he is not that is between him and God! Same with Governor Romney and mormonism.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Sorry, you are wrong on that account as well.

From here: http://carm.org/hell-sin

Biblically, there seems to be definite teaching that there are different levels of hell - at least in the sense that there are various degrees of punishment. The Bible does not specifically mention higher or lower levels of hell in the location sense, but it does allude to degrees of punishment and sins:
  1. More Tolerance for Certain Sins
    1. Matthew 10:15, "Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."
    2. Matthew 11:23-24, “And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day. 24 “Nevertheless I say to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you."
    3. Luke 10:13-14, "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had been performed in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. 14 But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the judgment than for you," (cf. Luke 10:7-12).
      1. The implication of those above three passages is that there is a greater punishment for rejecting Jesus than there is for even the most atrocious sins in the Old Testament.
  2. Greater Punishment
    1. Matthew 23:14, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation," (cf. Mark 12:40; Luke 20:47).
    2. Luke 12:47-48, "And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more."
      1. This passage appears to indicate that the greater our knowledge, the greater our responsibility. Also, it indicates the greater our punishment if we fail in our responsibility (this is in relation to unbelievers).
  3. Greater Sin
    1. John 19:11, "...for this reason he who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
      1. Jesus specifically attributes Judas's betrayal as a greater sin than Pontius Pilate's.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Sorry, you are wrong on that account as well.

From here: http://carm.org/hell-sin

Biblically, there seems to be definite teaching that there are different levels of hell - at least in the sense that there are various degrees of punishment. The Bible does not specifically mention higher or lower levels of hell in the location sense, but it does allude to degrees of punishment and sins:
  1. More Tolerance for Certain Sins
    1. Matthew 10:15, "Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."
    2. Matthew 11:23-24, “And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day. 24 “Nevertheless I say to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you."
    3. Luke 10:13-14, "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had been performed in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. 14 But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the judgment than for you," (cf. Luke 10:7-12).
      1. The implication of those above three passages is that there is a greater punishment for rejecting Jesus than there is for even the most atrocious sins in the Old Testament.
  2. Greater Punishment
    1. Matthew 23:14, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation," (cf. Mark 12:40; Luke 20:47).
    2. Luke 12:47-48, "And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more."
      1. This passage appears to indicate that the greater our knowledge, the greater our responsibility. Also, it indicates the greater our punishment if we fail in our responsibility (this is in relation to unbelievers).
  3. Greater Sin
    1. John 19:11, "...for this reason he who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
      1. Jesus specifically attributes Judas's betrayal as a greater sin than Pontius Pilate's.
Hell is the punishment for all sin whether it be deception or unbelief!
Both President Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will have to answer before God for their PERSONAL beliefs! You nor I know what they truly believe! And you measuring sin is pitiful! SIN IS SIN!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Actually, I have to ding myself. This is waaaaay off topic of Mit Romney.

offtopic2.jpg

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Rex.

Thank you Retobyter
Now your getting to real issues, and those that are so angry can add 4 national security and turkey ham to the 3 on my list of things to be angry about.

Like the other party has preformed this task in the past with fantastic results>
Our credibility in the middle east along with GB's was lost long ago before most of us were even born. It's been an up hill battle ever since.

Yeah, I know, but it's the difference between swirling around and around while be flushed down the drain and going straight down the tube! The time is cut shorter by the likes of Obama in office.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Shalom, Rex.

Yeah, I know, but it's the difference between swirling around and around while be flushed down the drain and going straight down the tube! The time is cut shorter by the likes of Obama in office.

And who are we to say. Lets just not waste time pointing fingers at flesh and blood. to be honest I have only voted in one election 92. I just take what the Lord places before me. If ye be in Christ your in good hands. He has a much better view than you or I. We really don't need any trigger happy war Hawks calling the shots right now IMHO. Keep your eyes on the Eagles. This missed placed anger has the herd running into fences and over cliffs.

Eze 38:4

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Rex.

And who are we to say. Lets just not waste time pointing fingers at flesh and blood. to be honest I have only voted in one election 92. I just take what the Lord places before me. If ye be in Christ your in good hands. He has a much better view than you or I. We really don't need any trigger happy war Hawks calling the shots right now IMHO. Keep your eyes on the Eagles. This missed placed anger has the herd running into fences and over cliffs.

Eze 38:4

And, what are we going to do about the financial cliff we're about to go over now? Look, while it is comforting to know that one is in the Messiah, in Christ, we have a RESPONSIBILITY to take care of the things intrusted to us as STEWARDS of God's "talents!"

You can't FORCE people to give you their money (unless your intent IS to rob them)! They MAY do so willingly, but you cannot obligate them to do so, nor can you count on their compliance! Wealthy people put their money in secure investments and in secure banks. If they can no longer feel secure in the USA, then they will move their money and their business elsewhere! Is that the right way to go?

They must be ENTICED to contribute to the economy, not COERCED!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
If Hell is simply the absence of God's love that surrounds us now... that though one is atheist...they still "feel" - then it is enough and will still "feel" like punishment. If there are degrees of Hell - where one is "punsihed" or tormented mnore or less...it will still be sifficient. As far as greater or lessesr sins... of course there are greater or lesser sins... learn the teaching of casting one's seed in the belly of a whore verses on the ground. Now, as far as "allowing" a more or lesser evil person to reign by claming.. they will have to answer to God for that and that is suffcient... ( you must add to that ) "for you" - because you made that your determination. When tht "for you" is added then.. you have allowed the more or lesser evil to prevail, so how can you figure you are without responsibility?

When one considers God in control... one must also consider God as allowing YOU a voice in his decission for he LOVES you and would not dis-clude you in a decission involving YOU - remember we are in Grace... Thank God and Jesus!

With all that said... consideration must first begin with whether or not the electon selection was rigged. If rigged then it is beyond your control and you are not held responsible. Personally, I consider this election process RIGGED. Considering it rigged and these things sped up heading to Armageddon and the demise of Satan... considering that... I say lets get this show on the road.
Noticing the events in the middle east escalating, i am pretty sure this is speeding up. And the actions of Obama being exactly what one would expect from a Godless person, thoughI do not expect ALL of his actrions to present themselves as anti-Israel... for he must keep up some appearances.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, terry.

If Hell is simply the absence of God's love that surrounds us now... that though one is atheist...they still "feel" - then it is enough and will still "feel" like punishment. If there are degrees of Hell - where one is "punsihed" or tormented mnore or less...it will still be sifficient. As far as greater or lessesr sins... of course there are greater or lesser sins... learn the teaching of casting one's seed in the belly of a whore verses on the ground. Now, as far as "allowing" a more or lesser evil person to reign by claming.. they will have to answer to God for that and that is suffcient... ( you must add to that ) "for you" - because you made that your determination. When tht "for you" is added then.. you have allowed the more or lesser evil to prevail, so how can you figure you are without responsibility?

When one considers God in control... one must also consider God as allowing YOU a voice in his decission for he LOVES you and would not dis-clude you in a decission involving YOU - remember we are in Grace... Thank God and Jesus!

With all that said... consideration must first begin with whether or not the electon selection was rigged. If rigged then it is beyond your control and you are not held responsible. Personally, I consider this election process RIGGED. Considering it rigged and these things sped up heading to Armageddon and the demise of Satan... considering that... I say lets get this show on the road.
Noticing the events in the middle east escalating, i am pretty sure this is speeding up. And the actions of Obama being exactly what one would expect from a Godless person, thoughI do not expect ALL of his actrions to present themselves as anti-Israel... for he must keep up some appearances.

Yes, RIGGED, and I believe that the Electoral College is how they rigged it. One must face it: As much of the country was behind Romney, Obama's machinery took better advantage of the central population areas, and they won by electoral votes, in spite of how close the popular vote was. With current technology and how small the world is becoming, there is really no more need for an Electoral College. The popular vote should be enough. In fact, with the Electoral College in place, it is next to impossible for a third party to have a legitimate chance at election for their candidate. I believe that it is time for a change in our election process.

Right, Obama will continue to put on his mask of being pro-Isra'el while secretly bowing to the leaders of the Islamic world, and promising them that things will change. We must be prepared to VEHEMENTLY FIGHT the covert entrenching of Islamic influence in our nation, as it is already happening in Europe. We need to popularize resistance to Islam or we need to fight them on their level, taking back the little in-roads into our nation's governmental and judicial positions. If the USA ever goes under to Islam, the last, safe refuge for displaced Jews and Isra'elites will be gone. If we hope to have a chance in this world, we MUST rely on God and support Isra'el for God's blessing.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Retrobyter wrote: " Right, Obama will continue to put on his mask of being pro-Isra'el while secretly bowing to the leaders of the Islamic world, and promising them that things will change. "

I believe he has already shown contempt for Israel and is just allowing enough fake assistance as to destract Americans. Since he achieved re-election I expect him to be even more blatant in his contempt for Israel.