Mitt Romney

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Financially, I expect to see more and more retirement plans fold. People already retired think they are safe, but they are not safe... with the stroke of a pen a company can colapse and strip people of their retirement even though they are already retired. It boggles my mind how a government could allow this. My mother and my Dad are long retired and neither could ever hope to be able to work and provide for them selves. Both have great retirement pensions, yet in the blink of an eye they could lose them. Undaunted, this government would only have excuses why my parents could no longer financially sustain them selves. Though this government has already seen this happen many times, it has made little or no effort in protecting retired people... I find that very strange.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, terry.

Yes, RIGGED, and I believe that the Electoral College is how they rigged it. One must face it: As much of the country was behind Romney, Obama's machinery took better advantage of the central population areas, and they won by electoral votes, in spite of how close the popular vote was. With current technology and how small the world is becoming, there is really no more need for an Electoral College. The popular vote should be enough. In fact, with the Electoral College in place, it is next to impossible for a third party to have a legitimate chance at election for their candidate. I believe that it is time for a change in our election process.

Right, Obama will continue to put on his mask of being pro-Isra'el while secretly bowing to the leaders of the Islamic world, and promising them that things will change. We must be prepared to VEHEMENTLY FIGHT the covert entrenching of Islamic influence in our nation, as it is already happening in Europe. We need to popularize resistance to Islam or we need to fight them on their level, taking back the little in-roads into our nation's governmental and judicial positions. If the USA ever goes under to Islam, the last, safe refuge for displaced Jews and Isra'elites will be gone. If we hope to have a chance in this world, we MUST rely on God and support Isra'el for God's blessing.
Nothing was rigged in the last election. Obama won and get over it. The Bush/Gore election was rigged in Florida by Jeb and Harris. Two very corrupt Republicans.
I agree. We should go by the popular vote. If we had. Bush would have never become president as he lost the popular vote in 2000 and what a blessing that would have been. We wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

Obama will continue to put on his mask of being pro-Isra'el while secretly bowing to the leaders of the Islamic world, and promising them that things will change. "

You can't apologize enough for what Bush did. He was the worse president of my lifetime and possibly of all time.

It's comments like Retro's that cause me to to wonder why Republican's seldom get anything right!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
kaoticprofit said:
Nothing was rigged in the last election. Obama won and get over it. The Bush/Gore election was rigged in Florida by Jeb and Harris. Two very corrupt Republicans.
I agree. We should go by the popular vote. If we had. Bush would have never become president as he lost the popular vote in 2000 and what a blessing that would have been. We wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

You can't apologize enough for what Bush did. He was the worse president of my lifetime and possibly of all time.

It's comments like Retro's that cause me to to wonder why Republican's seldom get anything right!

-- I LOVE it when the uninformed say things like this.

It is obvious they are simply repeating what they have been told and since it is what they wanted to hear, never bothered checking for themselves to see if it was true.

I enjoy providing them with actual facts. For example:

The Bush/Gore results in FL in 2000 were not 'rigged.' That has been proven time and time again.
After the election Time, Newsweek, the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal, Rolling Stone, US News and World Report, Reuters, the AP, UPI, ABC, NBC and CBS - even the BBC - all paid to have independent recounts of the FL ballots.

Some 30 different independent recounts were done. Each and every single one said that Bush won fair and square.
Repeat: Every single solitary recount done by those independent groups CONFIRMED THAT BUSH WON THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE.

Sorry to interject facts here, but someone had to....

The most humorous part is that if Gore had won his home state of TN, then he would have won the election and the FL count would not have mattered.
How pathetic is it that a VP of one of the most popular Presidents in history, during a time of prosperity and economic growth
could
not
carry
his
own
home
state :D

The Founding Fathers rightfully ensured that the popular vote did not decide who the President would be.
They knew it mean that the most populace states would carry the most power and influence in government and that that would be a travesty.

If you actually thought about what you were calling for, it would mean that during eleciton time politicians would focus almost solely on CA, NY, FL and the other most populace states of the Union and two-thirds of the states (and their citizens) would be ignored completely.

A half a dozen states would be swamped with money and the incumbent (of whatever party was in power) would ensure gov't funding, etc. would saturate those states.

Why worry about N.D. when there are a dozen counties in CA alone that have a population that is larger than that of the entire state of ND.
Same with SD, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, etc. etc. etc.

As far as George Bush being one of the worst President's in history, let's take a quick look at the one he took over for.

Under Clinton's watch there were terrorist attacks in Oklahoma City, the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia (where American forces lived), the USS Cole, and US embassies Tanzania and Kenya.

The 9/11 bombers also spent the last three years of Clinton's Presidency living and training in the United States with impunity.

If Mr. Clinton had done his job in addressing these attacks, 9/11 would not have happened.

And let us take a look at our current President, shall we?

- He said that the amount of debt Bush added to the Deficit was "inexcusable, unjustifiable, and unAmerican."
He promised to cut the Deficit in half during his first term, but then went on to add more to the Deficit in three years than Bush added in a full eight years.
This although he had a Dem House and Senate during his first two years.

- He promised that his 'shovel ready' $780 Billion jobs bill would ensure unemployment would not go beyond 8%.
After passage unemployment show up to 10%, spent over 20 months above 9%, and 40-plus months above 8%.
He promised unemployment would be at 5.6% right now. How did that work out?

- For every person that has found a job since he took office, 75 have gone on food stamps/Welfare.
There are currently fewer people in America's workforce today than the day he took office.
NEVER ONCE was unemployment as high under Bush as it has been under Obama.

In 1996 Nancy Pelosi stated that unemployment reaching 5.6% under Bush was PROOF of his failed Presidency, and that unemployment being that high was "inexcusable." She also stated that the buck always stops at the President regardless of the party.
"Shockingly," she is no longer making that claim.....

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Foreigner said:
-- I LOVE it when the uninformed say things like this.

It is obvious they are simply repeating what they have been told and since it is what they wanted to hear, never bothered checking for themselves to see if it was true.

I enjoy providing them with actual facts. For example:

The Bush/Gore results in FL in 2000 were not 'rigged.' That has been proven time and time again.
After the election Time, Newsweek, the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal, Rolling Stone, US News and World Report, Reuters, the AP, UPI, ABC, NBC and CBS - even the BBC - all paid to have independent recounts of the FL ballots.

Some 30 different independent recounts were done. Each and every single one said that Bush won fair and square.
Repeat: Every single solitary recount done by those independent groups CONFIRMED THAT BUSH WON THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE.

Sorry to interject facts here, but someone had to....

The most humorous part is that if Gore had won his home state of TN, then he would have won the election and the FL count would not have mattered.
How pathetic is it that a VP of one of the most popular Presidents in history, during a time of prosperity and economic growth
could
not
carry
his
own
home
state :D

The Founding Fathers rightfully ensured that the popular vote did not decide who the President would be.
They knew it mean that the most populace states would carry the most power and influence in government and that that would be a travesty.

If you actually thought about what you were calling for, it would mean that during eleciton time politicians would focus almost solely on CA, NY, FL and the other most populace states of the Union and two-thirds of the states (and their citizens) would be ignored completely.

A half a dozen states would be swamped with money and the incumbent (of whatever party was in power) would ensure gov't funding, etc. would saturate those states.

Why worry about N.D. when there are a dozen counties in CA alone that have a population that is larger than that of the entire state of ND.
Same with SD, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, etc. etc. etc.

As far as George Bush being one of the worst President's in history, let's take a quick look at the one he took over for.

Under Clinton's watch there were terrorist attacks in Oklahoma City, the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia (where American forces lived), the USS Cole, and US embassies Tanzania and Kenya.

The 9/11 bombers also spent the last three years of Clinton's Presidency living and training in the United States with impunity.

If Mr. Clinton had done his job in addressing these attacks, 9/11 would not have happened.

And let us take a look at our current President, shall we?

- He said that the amount of debt Bush added to the Deficit was "inexcusable, unjustifiable, and unAmerican."
He promised to cut the Deficit in half during his first term, but then went on to add more to the Deficit in three years than Bush added in a full eight years.
This although he had a Dem House and Senate during his first two years.

- He promised that his 'shovel ready' $780 Billion jobs bill would ensure unemployment would not go beyond 8%.
After passage unemployment show up to 10%, spent over 20 months above 9%, and 40-plus months above 8%.
He promised unemployment would be at 5.6% right now. How did that work out?

- For every person that has found a job since he took office, 75 have gone on food stamps/Welfare.
There are currently fewer people in America's workforce today than the day he took office.
NEVER ONCE was unemployment as high under Bush as it has been under Obama.

In 1996 Nancy Pelosi stated that unemployment reaching 5.6% under Bush was PROOF of his failed Presidency, and that unemployment being that high was "inexcusable." She also stated that the buck always stops at the President regardless of the party.
"Shockingly," she is no longer making that claim.....
Spoken like a truly misled and deceived Republican!
From Wiki...

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. Others were from Egypt and the UAE. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with four "muscle hijackers" who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.
The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in the spring and early summer of 2001, just months before the September 11 attacks.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I am neither Republican nor Democrat and try to base my likes or dislikes on the commander and chief by his actions. i do not base that on to his "gifts" to the people but rather on the righteousness of their decissions. Mostly, I consider the president as not much more than a puppet controlled in part by those that provide him the skewed information and the outcrys of the public. God made Kings not Presidents and God will again make Kings. Presidents that are power hungry bow to the people instead of what is right, unless they have the election rigged. Where as a King need not bow to the outcry of the people wanting the rules changed in their favor exempt of right and wrong. Who cries the loudest? Those wishing to do the least to achieve the most, of course. A King can without consequence opt to do the right thing, yes he can also opt to do evil, but I will allow God to judge that and tend the correction. Soon we will be allowed to see this put in practice as it qas sone in ancient times.

Obama? I would not have voted for him on a bad bet. Romney, did not like him either. Deciding factor? - what is the inscription on the ring Obama wears?

I would like to hinge some of our political ideals on the inscription on Obama's ring. It is said to say... THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH - IF that is truely what the inscription means then... we have a Godless President and he should NOT be our commander and chief- period! Not a single Christian should deny this as being correct!
Ok, Obama supporters here... defend yourselves.... First prove the ring he wears does not claim this meaning...

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
kaoticprofit said:
Spoken like a truly misled and deceived Republican!
From Wiki...

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. Others were from Egypt and the UAE. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with four "muscle hijackers" who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew.
The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in the spring and early summer of 2001, just months before the September 11 attacks.
-- Ah, good correction. The plot was in place for the last three years (minimum) that Clinton was in office but - by your own admission - the first two hijackers were in the U.S. a full year before Clinton left office ("The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000")

Clinton was clueless about it the whole time, yet Libs feels Bush should have somehow found out about it during the first eight months of his administration.
LOL priceless.

But what is most glaring fact are the facts you chose to not comment on (the reasons are obvious).

- The 2000 election results in FL were not 'rigged.'
The AP, UPI, Reuters, Newsweek, Time, BBC, Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, UN News and World Report said so.

- If Al Gore would have been able to carry his home state of TN, FL would not have mattered and he would have been President.

- Clinton was President and did nothing to address the multiple terrorist attacks that occurred on his watch.

- Obama added more to the Deficit in just three years than Bush added in a full eight (even though Obama had a Dem House and Senate his first two years).
- Fewer people are in the workforce today than the day Obama took office
- For every person that found work during Obama's Presidency, 75 joined the Food Stamp/Welfare roles
- Obama's $780 Billion "jobs bill" saw unemployment above 8% for 40-plus straight months even though he promised it would never even reach 8%.

Since you cannot refute them you have no choice but to be silent. And that silence is deafening ;)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
un-employment is above 14%... to say it is lower is to accept the "new" definition: unemployment and re-employment.
unemployment is those out of work and not looking... re-employment are those out of work but still looking. lol

My neice lost her job the day Obama was re-elected nd because he was re-elected! Because she is looking for work she is not considered un-employed but rather re-employed... but she still has no job!!!

the HOAX of OBAMA!!!

Ok.. where do I set the "signature" at the bottom of my post? I have it eabled but see no where to include it.

I want it to say: " What is the inscription on the ring Obama wears? " for certainly not a single Christian would support Obama if that inscription says " There is no god but Allah " or means that.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, terry.

terry said:
un-employment is above 14%... to say it is lower is to accept the "new" definition: unemployment and re-employment.
unemployment is those out of work and not looking... re-employment are those out of work but still looking. lol

My neice lost her job the day Obama was re-elected nd because he was re-elected! Because she is looking for work she is not considered un-employed but rather re-employed... but she still has no job!!!

the HOAX of OBAMA!!!

Ok.. where do I set the "signature" at the bottom of my post? I have it eabled but see no where to include it.

I want it to say: " What is the inscription on the ring Obama wears? " for certainly not a single Christian would support Obama if that inscription says " There is no god but Allah " or means that.
Simply click on the triangle pointing down next to your name where you sign in (or out) at the top of the page, and choose "My settings" from the list of things to do. This will allow you to edit your settings. Then, on the left, you will see another list of things available, and about halfway through the list, you will see "Signature." Click on that and you can change your signature there.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Thank you Retrobyter

I just learned a friend on mine broke his humorous completely. He went to a hospital and they requested $36,000.oo to fix his arm. They wanted that amount upfront. The hospital was easily willing to let him go without treatment.. Then, another friend... a Podiatrist is looking at retiring from his practice because of ObamaCare. Both of these have been affected because of a up-coming problems so severe that their future is at high risk all due to ObamaCare.,.