Moderators should ban wolves in sheep's clothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen100

Dec 12, 2011
It seems there are some professing Christians in here that argue for gay marriage. As we all know, God condemns homosexual practice, just as He condemns all other sin. Now, Jesus said that there are wolves in sheep's clothing and that you will recognize them by their fruit. These wolves are very dangerous because they claim to be Christians while trying to support certain sins like homosexuality or abortion. Anybody on here who tries to convince others that homosexual practice is okay is obviously a wolf, and should be banned.

These wolves are more dangerous than unbelievers. I really wish the moderators would ban such people.

ScottAU

Feb 27, 2013
I would think an individual who professes to be a follower of Christ yet supports abortion and homosexuality is a wolf in wolfs clothing.

The real wolves who appear as sheep are those disguised as ministers of righteousness who deceptively preach a message where one can be saved IN their sins.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Transformed - G3345 - metaschēmatizō
From G3326 and a derivative of G4976; to transfigure or disguise; figuratively to apply (by accommodation): - transfer, transform (self).

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Stephen100 said:
It seems there are some professing Christians in here that argue for gay marriage. As we all know, God condemns homosexual practice, just as He condemns all other sin. Now, Jesus said that there are wolves in sheep's clothing and that you will recognize them by their fruit. These wolves are very dangerous because they claim to be Christians while trying to support certain sins like homosexuality or abortion. Anybody on here who tries to convince others that homosexual practice is okay is obviously a wolf, and should be banned.

These wolves are more dangerous than unbelievers. I really wish the moderators would ban such people.
Wolves are not just pro-homosexual Christians. there are tons of kinds, friend.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
A wolf in sheep's clothing are those who allow the sheep to step off the straight path to life by abiding IN THE WORD and the Word abiding in them and allowing them to wander about in the outer darkness in the land of the lost by telling them they are going to inherit the kingdom of God even when they are living sinful lives.
They say things like Jesus has come to take away your sin.... But they fail to tell them that means he wants to wash you in the Word to renew your minds to be pleasing to the Father so that you Go and sin no more!.
The hired shepherds do not really care about the sheep well being of their souls, they only look the part to either help them be destroyed such as those who promise Israel peace keeping them in captivity to sin instead of leading them to salvation to set them free.
Or those who speak the smooth things that the carnal ear loves to hear such as we are all going to heaven for saying we will receive Christ, yet they only say it with their mouth for their heart is Far from him and the hired shepherds know it but they love that dependable money that unfaithful sheep give.

Just to name a few deceptions that the Deceiver uses

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not easy to spot a wolf. after you guys finished banning every wolf, no oone would be left

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Some are just easier to spot like the boys in girls clothing
I think thats in keeping with the OP what say you aspen
girl_butterfly.gif

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Stephen is right, God condemns the sin of homosexuality, strongly, almost in the same sense as murder. So someone claiming to be a Christian while supporting it is revealing theirself with a very huge 'tell', big enough for them to be banned.

Apostle John showed in 1 John 5 all unrighteousness is sin, but there is sin unto death, and sin not unto death. Those in Christ Jesus especially should not be doing, nor supporting, nor promoting a sin that even the New Testament Scriptures define as keeping one out of Christ's Kingdom to come (Romans 1; Galatians 5; 1 Timothy 1).

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
That's not funny Rex. During Apostle Paul's ministry he showed how some among the early Church had come out of that sin, converted through Christ Jesus. It's not the person doing those things that God hates, it's that sin that God hates.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Stephen100 said:

I think some of the moderators are also wolfs.

Stephen100

Dec 12, 2011
I think some of you have missed the point. Whether they are a wolf in sheep's clothing or a hypocrite, these people are still dangerous and should be banned. People who come on Christian forums and try to convince other Christians that homosexuality or abortion are okay should not be allowed on here. Why is it that moderators will ban people who "insult" others but yet they won't ban people who come here to support homosexuality, or abortion, or any other sin?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
veteran said:
That's not funny Rex. During Apostle Paul's ministry he showed how some among the early Church had come out of that sin, converted through Christ Jesus. It's not the person doing those things that God hates, it's that sin that God hates.
So God doesn't dislike a gay teacher or a gay that doesn't denounce homosexuality as a sin? Because thats what the picture indicates.
I realize you can't help yourself form commenting and correcting everyone and everything, but it gets rather redundant when you have to create something to correct. You could have easily made the same comment to any post here.

The picture has nothing to do with accepting people that acknowledge their sin and repent, on the contrary my conversations with the gay supporters on this forum is they don't consider it a sin. Hence the anointed gay teacher. The key is unrepentant, do you understand?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Was it not Jesus that said, " Let He who is without sin cast the first stone", who's first.????

Stephen100

Dec 12, 2011
mjrhealth said:
Was it not Jesus that said, " Let He who is without sin cast the first stone", who's first.????
So what are you saying, tell people that it's okay to practice homosexuality and allow them to go to hell? When Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," he was speaking to the people who wanted to stone the woman to death. It sickens me how so many professing Christians rip verses out of their context for the purpose of watering down sin.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:
well now maybe we should be asking was the woman repentant of what she did or not?
Did Jesus tell her it's all right just go on committing adultery? I love you when you sin?

Your using the verse out of context with people that repent or are made aware of sin and the outcome, and applying it to those that don't.
And just who's throwing rocks? Who is seeking to kill her "them"? And who is repeating what Jesus said? "go now and leave your life of sin"

If you placed KCKID in place of the woman he would answer, adultery "homosexuality" is not a sin, your really reaching mjrhealty IMO

Homosexual supporters on this site refuse to repent and or those that support them think it unloving to tell them their in sin. Love and bubbles BS.

Just where do you fit in this verse mjrhealty? Eze 33:9

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
ScottAU said:
The real wolves are very polished.

John MacArthur is a good example of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

John MacArthur: The Carnal Christian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRpSF1HbeBo
Scott, I can't believe it unless you answer something. Why would one wolf preach against another wolf? Shouldn't the wolves be together, per Jesus' words, "A kingdom divided..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI9EzMWZoag

Is John MacArthur dissing lightfoot Billy Graham?

He should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5G-cl9-Uzw

Attacks prosperity gospel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaMAw5v9kGs

This is not the ministry a wolf would be running. The ministries he is exposing are the ones being run by wolves.

What is clear to me, is that your pentecostal beliefs have clouded your judgment, and right now you are convinced he is a wolf, when what is really the case is he has good intentions and does many great works but he is unfortunately mislead in a few areas.

That is it: He is mislead. Wolves are there to mislead and do it with full knowledge. John MacArthur is doing what he believes his right and God will reward someone who does that, I believe.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me put is in a better light.

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You cannot see past your eyes, you cannot see what Jesus sees, becareful what you ask for.

In All His Love

Status
Not open for further replies.