Moderators Wanted!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy folks!I sent out an email to try and respond to all of you folks who expressed interest in becoming a Moderator here at Christianity Board. If I missed someone, I do apologize!Just in case, I'm including the form here to fill out. You are welcome to email me at swampfox [at] christianityboard.com (format it like the typical email) or simply PM me your answers. Do not post them publicly.If you have any questions, let me know.

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Howdy folks!I sent out an email to try and respond to all of you folks who expressed interest in becoming a Moderator here at Christianity Board. If I missed someone, I do apologize!Just in case, I'm including the form here to fill out. You are welcome to email me at swampfox [at] christianityboard.com (format it like the typical email) or simply PM me your answers. Do not post them publicly.If you have any questions, let me know.

I make myself available to you in any way I might be used. I'm 65 years old, 27 years in ministry. Even though I'm up in years I refuse to believe that the Lord is through with me. In earlier times of ministry my work was with the Homeless of New York City (about 20 years) of ministry. The rewards were so wonderful, seeing lives that seemed hopeless finding hope in Jesus Christ, this is why in the founding of Our Father's Ministries the logo the Lord placed on my heart is and was "Jesus Is The Answer". The Lord many times revealed this to me. So feel free to call on me if I might be of use. The Lord richly bless this ministry and al involved.