Modern day miracles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-believers and skeptics usually. Like you said they just say it's only a figment of your imagination. I wasn't talking about big miracles by the way, like the ones Jesus performed.

Oh I see. Well this thread is more about modern day miracles.
Here’s another good one here :

Miracle of Calanda - Wikipedia

Some believers will say that this man was healed by the devil.
While the non believers will say …. Whatever they want to say to keep convincing themselves that miracles don’t exist.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty amazing isn’t it……..and they say Gods isn’t working in this world right now, how many are focussing on what Satan is doing !!!!!
On face book they post some of the stories that will be part of the wall xx

Reactions: GaryAnderson

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty amazing isn’t it……..and they say Gods isn’t working in this world right now, how many are focussing on what Satan is doing !!!!!
On face book they post some of the stories that will be part of the wall xx

Unfortunately a lot of the messages and thinking on the world now is very atheist which is not a healthy mindset according to (atheist) psychologists. Also, very few scientists venture into really investigating miracles because it’s usually a career ending move for them.
But for the rest of us who believe (1 billion Christians) we know God is real and dwelt among us 2000 years ago.
The world is going through this phase of people feeling very god-like with huge egos but what’s funny is that the more they discover things about ourselves and our dna and the universe, the more baffled they are about the complexity of God’s creation.
Thank you for posting that message, that made me very happy and hopeful. I know that it will change many hearts in UK.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I haven’t been greatly involved but I linked up with it on Facebook. I think it’s taken quite a few years to get it all together , will be amazing when it’s built. Sadly I don’t go up north at all so won’t get to see it myself.

Reactions: GaryAnderson