More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you deny a Millennium?

Why ask why? The sons of God were created to live on earth, not in heaven with the angels. The angels were created to live in heaven.

The lost sheep of Israel are the lost sheep of Israel.

The wheat represents the Gentiles.

Are there not kings of the earth, meaning other nations and kingdoms mentioned in Revelation? How about this verse:

"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

Do you just go around and nullify all Scripture that you think does not agree with your Amil paradigm that comes straight from human understanding, and not Scripture at all?

Where do you think all these nations come from, since you eradicated them all with a wave of your intellectual prowess?

These nations come from the earth being populated during those 1,000 years you deny will happen.

No verse claims the New Jerusalem has been an ark floating in the skies for the last 1993 years, ie your here and now. And then at the Second Coming they all step out and fill up the earth. Amil has no logical understanding of the entire volume of Scripture. You all cherry pick verses as excuses to contradict other clear Scripture. But no Scripture spells it out in modern lingo how you think it should be spelled out.

This is like pulling teeth with you. That is not what I asked.
  1. Are the sheep ("the lost sheep of Israel") the Church?
  2. Are the wheat (the Gentiles) the Church?
  3. Are the 144,000 the Church?
  4. Are those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD" the Church?

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you talking about? Those who live on the earth during the Millennium stay on the earth until the New Jerusalem descends and then all the sons of God will be on the earth.

That is not what I asked.

Are those on earth in your millennium that are in Christ and are part of the body of Christ in the Church?

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does it mean to subdue the earth and bring it under subjection?

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

That is not what I asked. Your avoidance and uncomfortableness at explaining your own views is not advancing your cause. It is showing us: you have something to hide. Please answer these simple questions:

So, are Gog and Magog redeemed believers?

Where does it say the redeemed in incorruptible bodies marry and procreate in the age to come?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the response I was hoping for. Why do you avoid everything being said to you. Why not meet this head on instead of embarrassing yourself all the time.
Because if I started a post calling you an idiot, would you read the rest of it?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is like pulling teeth with you. That is not what I asked.
  1. Are the sheep ("the lost sheep of Israel") the Church?
  2. Are the wheat (the Gentiles) the Church?
  3. Are the 144,000 the Church?
  4. Are those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD" the Church?
No.

That is what Amil teach. I am not Amil.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what I asked.

Are those on earth in your millennium that are in Christ and are part of the body of Christ in the Church?
The church is in Paradise during the Millennium.

Those on earth reign with Christ on earth. They are not Christ on earth.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

That is what Amil teach. I am not Amil.

I know what Amils believe. I do not need you to speak on our behalf. They believe there is only one people of God from the beginning. Hello! I am asking what you believe. It is easier to get blood from a stone. Maybe you do not know what you believe. It sounds like it.

So, the sheep ("the lost sheep of Israel"), the wheat (the Gentiles), the 144,000 and those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD" are not the Church? So you now believe in 5 peoples of God - these 4 and the Church? This is getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what I asked. Your avoidance and uncomfortableness at explaining your own views is not advancing your cause. It is showing us: you have something to hide. Please answer these simple questions:

So, are Gog and Magog redeemed believers?

Where does it say the redeemed in incorruptible bodies marry and procreate in the age to come?
All of humanity alive after Armageddon are redeemed. There are no sinners in Adam's dead corruptible flesh left on earth after Armageddon.

All on earth have been restored to a condition prior to Adam's disobedience. Adam's physical death needed to be changed. Corruptible back to incorruptible. That is what redeemed means. Bought back by the blood of Christ. No longer in Adam's mortal dead condition. Now in God's permanent incorruptible physical condition.

"Now are we the sons of God, but it doth not yet appear what we shall be."

The redeemed on earth are in name only. They don't have the redeemed physical body.

All humans are covered by the Blood, until they are removed from the Lamb's book of life, and cast into the LOF. Or Death which starts to gather souls after the 7th Seal is opened. Right now all souls are in sheol. The Lamb's book of life has not yet been opened to remove their names.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you answer yes or no to my questions, instead of your constant evasive responses? So, the answer is no, those who populate your future millennium are not the Church?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, are the OT saints part of the Church today in paradise?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what Amils believe. I do not need you to speak on our behalf. They believe there is only one people of God from the beginning. Hello! I am asking what you believe. It is easier to get blood from a stone. Maybe you do not know what you believe. It sounds like it.

So, the sheep ("the lost sheep of Israel"), the wheat (the Gentiles), the 144,000 and those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD" are not the Church? So you now believe in 5 peoples of God - these 4 and the Church? This is getting more ridiculous by the minute.
No, either one is redeemed or in the LOF. Only saints and sinners.
Either in Adam's dead corruptible flesh, or in God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies.

Scripture calls some, the 144k. Scripture calls some sheep. Scripture calls some wheat. Scripture calls people Jew or Gentile. Scripture said there were 12 disciples. Were there not 12 literal disciples, or just representatives of a body called the "church"?

Was Abraham not called out of the Gentiles and called a seperate nation?

Perhaps ask God why He likes variety, instead of dictating to God there should only be one type of human?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of humanity alive after Armageddon are redeemed. There are no sinners in Adam's dead corruptible flesh left on earth after Armageddon.

All on earth have been restored to a condition prior to Adam's disobedience. Adam's physical death needed to be changed. Corruptible back to incorruptible. That is what redeemed means. Bought back by the blood of Christ. No longer in Adam's mortal dead condition. Now in God's permanent incorruptible physical condition.

"Now are we the sons of God, but it doth not yet appear what we shall be."

The redeemed on earth are in name only. They don't have the redeemed physical body.

All humans are covered by the Blood, until they are removed from the Lamb's book of life, and cast into the LOF. Or Death which starts to gather souls after the 7th Seal is opened. Right now all souls are in sheol. The Lamb's book of life has not yet been opened to remove their names.

So, if I am hearing you right, these billions of Christ-rejecters that followers Satan after the millennium (Gog and Magog) "are redeemed" and possess "permanent incorruptible bodies"?

So, you have 4 peoples of God in your millennium ("the lost sheep of Israel," "the Gentiles, the 144,000 and those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD") who have permanent incorruptible bodies but these are not redeemed physical bodies?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, either one is redeemed or in the LOF. Only saints and sinners.
Either in Adam's dead corruptible flesh, or in God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies.

Scripture calls some, the 144k. Scripture calls some sheep. Scripture calls some wheat. Scripture calls people Jew or Gentile. Scripture said there were 12 disciples. Were there not 12 literal disciples, or just representatives of a body called the "church"?

Was Abraham not called out of the Gentiles and called a seperate nation?

Perhaps ask God why He likes variety, instead of dictating to God there should only be one type of human?

But they are all part of the one redeemed Church, right?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if I am hearing you right, these billions of Christ-rejecters that followers Satan after the millennium (Gog and Magog) "are redeemed" and possess "permanent incorruptible bodies"?

So, you have 4 peoples of God in your millennium ("the lost sheep of Israel," "the Gentiles, the 144,000 and those that are "beheaded during Satan's 42 months of AoD") who have permanent incorruptible bodies but these are not redeemed physical bodies?
Why do you think some are born in sin, while others are not?

There is no sin. They are redeemed by their nature, not because they repented of sin.

They are deceived by Satan was just like Eve. Eve was not a sinner when she was deceived. It was Adam who brought sin into the world, not Satan, nor Eve.

You claim these various peoples called Gog and Magog are born sinners. They are not. They are deceived by Satan, and that does not make them sinners. Disobedience to God makes one a sinner and causes sin to enter the world.

The point about the Millennium is that Disobedience results in death. It does not cause sin to enter and punish all of creation, because one or billions disobey.

I am not inventing different types of humans. Scripture does that, when talking about the difference between Israel and all other nations. Out of the sheep, there are 144k specific followers of Jesus. Just like there were 12 disciples specifically called out seperate from the NT church. That does not make the disciples a different type of redeemed person. I already stated a redeemed person is one changed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh into God's permanent incorruptible physical body. That will not happen until physical death.

Jesus does not have to kill a person to do that. The rapture does not kill you, but your soul leaves one physical body for the next physical body. It makes you alive and no longer mortal or dead. Being redeemed is being no longer mortal in death.

God created the earth to be enjoyed, not that sin would be the only thing remembered about current creation. Sin is not a thing. Sin is the condition that we need to be redeemed out of.

In the Millennium there is no sin condition, so being redeemed is a moot point, because no one needs to be changed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. All people are born free of sin.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So why is sin still in the world if it was all removed in 30AD?
The sins of those who have trusted Christ have been forgiven.

Forgiven sins are ended sins.

They are taken away (John 1:29; 1 John 3:5), put away (Hebrews 9:26), cleansed (1 John 1:9), covered (Psalm 32:1), and removed as far as the east is from the west (Psalm 103:12).

The presence of unforgiven unended sin in the world cannot negate or nullify the forgiveness and ending of sin for those who have trusted Christ.

They are the fulfillment of the end of sins of Daniel 9:24.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think some are born in sin, while others are not?

There is no sin. They are redeemed by their nature, not because they repented of sin.

You do not seem to have a clue what redemption truly means and entails. How can you be redeemed if you were never a sinner? That is nonsensical.

They are deceived by Satan was just like Eve. Eve was not a sinner when she was deceived. It was Adam who brought sin into the world, not Satan, nor Eve.

Are you talking about? Billions in the millennium are deceived by Satan. You are living in a fantasy world.

You claim these various peoples called Gog and Magog are born sinners. They are not. They are deceived by Satan, and that does not make them sinners. Disobedience to God makes one a sinner and causes sin to enter the world.

1. So, according to you, turning your back on Jesus is not sin?
2. Embracing Satan and becoming a follower of him is not sin?
3. Mobilizing in Satan's army to destroy "the camp of the saints" is not sin?

The point about the Millennium is that Disobedience results in death. It does not cause sin to enter and punish all of creation, because one or billions disobey.

I am not inventing different types of humans. Scripture does that, when talking about the difference between Israel and all other nations. Out of the sheep, there are 144k specific followers of Jesus. Just like there were 12 disciples specifically called out seperate from the NT church. That does not make the disciples a different type of redeemed person. I already stated a redeemed person is one changed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh into God's permanent incorruptible physical body. That will not happen until physical death.

Jesus does not have to kill a person to do that. The rapture does not kill you, but your soul leaves one physical body for the next physical body. It makes you alive and no longer mortal or dead. Being redeemed is being no longer mortal in death.

God created the earth to be enjoyed, not that sin would be the only thing remembered about current creation. Sin is not a thing. Sin is the condition that we need to be redeemed out of.

In the Millennium there is no sin condition, so being redeemed is a moot point, because no one needs to be changed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. All people are born free of sin.

Do you consider people turning their backs on Christ, rejecting His commands, embracing Satan and then attacking the people of God to be disobedience?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sins of those who have trusted Christ have been forgiven.

Forgiven sins are ended sins.

They are taken away (John 1:29; 1 John 3:5), put away (Hebrews 9:26), cleansed (1 John 1:9), covered (Psalm 32:1), and removed as far as the east is from the west (Psalm 103:12).

The presence of unforgiven unended sin in the world cannot negate or nullify the forgiveness and ending of sin for those who have trusted Christ.

They are the fulfillment of the end of sins of Daniel 9:24.
Israel is currently not a nation free of sin and enjoying everlasting righteousness.

You have hijacked the promise to Israel and applied it symbolically to yourself.

I am not talking about your symbolism. I have no argument with that.

You cannot accept the point that the time up in Revelation 10 is the 70 weeks. Because that is the time given by the prophet Daniel to be completed. Daniel was given 70 weeks that will be declared complete and ended at the 7th Trumpet. There will be no more mystery or prophecy left and the deal will be sealed. That cannot happen until the Prince to come, Jesus as King sets up His throne and removes sin from creation, and declares everlasting righteousness.

You may be enjoying your symbolism, but the guy down the street from you is not.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.