More liberal dictatorship.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals. Some apparently had used it as an excuse saying they were so overcome against the offensiveness of it that they couldn't control themselves.

They, the liberal demented mind, is quite willing to charge anyone with hate that attacks their liberal lifestyle or their liberal race. And don't tell them they can't. But if you are the offender, though you can be charged with hate, you can't use your emotion as a defense.

What hypocrisy.

Stranger

Reactions: Phoneman777

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals. Some apparently had used it as an excuse saying they were so overcome against the offensiveness of it that they couldn't control themselves.

They, the liberal demented mind, is quite willing to charge anyone with hate that attacks their liberal lifestyle or their liberal race. And don't tell them they can't. But if you are the offender, though you can be charged with hate, you can't use your emotion as a defense.

What hypocrisy.

Stranger

There was a case where a group of Jewish volunteers beat up a black homosexual man so badly that he lost an eye.

So really this is a law against vigilantism.

The volunteers are supposed to help police the streets in their part of town...but this can turn quickly into a gang mentality.

So then the law is a good one. It protects citizens from being victimized for morality purposes.

For those who yearn for mob justice, vigilantism, lynchings and all that other entitled white pride stuff...it's a blow to be sure.

Do we want a return to the law of the OT? Are we like the Taliban?

So we should not let our own love wax cold because of lawlessness...as Jesus warned.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a case where a group of Jewish volunteers beat up a black homosexual man so badly that he lost an eye.

The volunteers are supposed to help police the streets in their part of town...but this can turn quickly into a gang mentality.

So then the law is a good one. It protects citizens from being victimized for morality purposes.

For those who yearn for mob justice, vigilantism, lynchings and all that other entitled white pride stuff...it's a blow to be sure.

So we should not let our own love wax cold because of lawlessness...as Jesus warned.

Whats wrong with the law of the Old Testament? Jesus said there was nothing wrong with it

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh, the world, huh? Think that'll ever change? Why?

How's Anarchy lookin now brother?
:D

Anarchy is fine as soon as you take the handcuffs off the other side. Oh yes, you are so bold as long as everyone else is hogtied.

Let anarchy be equal. Then, 'how do you like me now'?

And...you're no brother of mine...muslim.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whats wrong with the law of the Old Testament? Jesus said there was nothing wrong with it

Stranger

Sure an eye for an eye. But also a life for a life.

Jesus came to give His life that we might crawl out from under the rocks and walk upright in God's image. Jesus came to give His life not to kill people or to mete out retribution justice for sins. So then we have this calling as Christians to also give our lives so that others may live.

Does that seem strange to you?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure an eye for an eye. But also a life for a life.

Jesus came to give His life that we might crawl out from under the rocks and walk upright in God's image. Jesus came to give His life not to kill people or to mete out retribution justice for sins. So then we have this calling as Christians to also give our lives so that others may live.

Does that seem strange to you?

What is strange to me is that you identify the Old Testament as not from God. As if God didn't know what He was talking about. Everything in the Old Testament teaches us Who God is. It doesn't teach how God is not.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is strange to me is that you identify the Old Testament as not from God. As if God didn't know what He was talking about. Everything in the Old Testament teaches us Who God is. It doesn't teach how God is not.

Stranger

The OT was for a entire people... a nation that walked according to the flesh. It included the wicked, the liars the cheats...hence the need for laws like that. Are you as one of those? Are you still under the law? Do you need laws to keep your flesh under control?

The role of a Christian is to show forth the love and power of God...and help people into a new life away from the fleshly nature.

Do you identify with Jesus? Or are you looking to improve or control people BY the natural powers of the flesh?

Do you know about the Holy Spirit?

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OT was for a entire people... a nation that walked according to the flesh. It included the wicked, the liars the cheats...hence the need for laws like that. Are you as one of those? Are you still under the law? Do you need laws to keep your flesh under control?

The role of a Christian is to show forth the love and power of God...and help people into a new life away from the fleshly nature.

Do you identify with Jesus? Or are you looking to improve or control people BY the natural powers of the flesh?

Do you know about the Holy Spirit?

No I don't identify with Jesus. Yes I am looking to control people by the power of the flesh. No I don't know about any Holy Spirit. Any more questions? Did you get the answer you want? How stupid.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No I don't identify with Jesus. Yes I am looking to control people by the power of the flesh. No I don't know about any Holy Spirit. Any more questions? Did you get the answer you want? How stupid.

Stranger

The truth is "stranger" than fiction. Compare what you said to the OP. There is a ring of truth there.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Why does this forum let pus-bags like this run amok with no leash?
This degenerate is sending you $30 a month, so he can say whatever he wants?
I mean or what? Exactly?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you got something to say, say it.

Stranger
Why? You wouldn't give a straight answer to it anyway, right

You are the poster-boy for deluded Mithraists, you do know that i hope?

What a joy to come read this slime-bag getting his rocks off in the direction of thoughtful posts all day, neat.

Why don't you get some help, stranger? Can't you tell you're sick? And this forum is just enabling you? Are you stupid as well as evil?

I gotta say I'm not a Muslim, but i'd sure rather be that than whatever you are bro, yikes.
Won't be missin you any, lol.

I'll leave you the last word, as if i have any choice. Actually glad i dropped in for your little puke session, ty

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals.
People should understand that Cuomo is a Communist in all but name. Stalin would be proud of his abortion bill.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth. [for any reason]

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth | LifeNews.com

So you can kill defenseless babies anytime you want and for any reason, but don't say a boo to any pervert. That's how perverted Cuomo is. There is a petition to ex-communicate him from the Catholic Church, but he gives a hoot.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Abortion in Russia...the legality of abortion changed more than once, with a ban being enacted again from 1936 to 1955"

o...k

ty Epi, you're a bigger man than me :)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Stranger
Ergo we can reliably believe that that is exactly what Jesus did not say, let's take a look shall we...ah, here we go, close enough, Romans 8:2 Lexicon: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.
and i guess we could examine how Jesus broke pretty much every law extant then, to make His points, that are of course lost on you anyway.

So, how do you like the OT law now, being as how you are so obviously a liar and a hypocrite? Completely aside from the ignoramous thing, i mean, which would have got you stoned a long time ago, OT?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Why does this forum let pus-bags like this run amok with no leash?
This degenerate is sending you $30 a month, so he can say whatever he wants?
I mean or what? Exactly?

Are you saying your not a Muslim? and that you believe Mohamed is a false prophet?

Reactions: Phoneman777

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Are you saying your not a Muslim? and that you believe Mohamed is a false prophet?
have i ever given you reason to believe i am a Muslim, lf? Do you really think only ppl who believe exactly as you do will attain heaven, despite Jesus' many illustrations to the contrary? What Bc i am not a proud Christian Mithraist, like you, i am therefore fair game for your insinuations and insults? You are here to defend that? Ok, ty then, "admin"

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
have i ever given you reason to believe i am a Muslim, lf? Do you really think only ppl who believe exactly as you do will attain heaven, despite Jesus' many illustrations to the contrary? What Bc i am not a proud Christian Mithraist, like you, i am therefore fair game for your insinuations and insults? You are here to defend that? Ok, ty then, "admin"

Yes you have repeatedly given reason for me to believe you are in some way a Muslim. Perhaps you consider yourself a Christian as well. I would be surprised if you ever renounced Mohamed as a false prophet.