More liberal dictatorship.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals. Some apparently had used it as an excuse saying they were so overcome against the offensiveness of it that they couldn't control themselves.

They, the liberal demented mind, is quite willing to charge anyone with hate that attacks their liberal lifestyle or their liberal race. And don't tell them they can't. But if you are the offender, though you can be charged with hate, you can't use your emotion as a defense.

What hypocrisy.

Stranger

I am not sure if people involved in these things see a psychologist to evaluate their mental state, but I still believe there are few cases that justify any type of domestic violence in any situation. United States is so busy fighting each other, it will be easy to miss the real enemy.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure if people involved in these things see a psychologist to evaluate their mental state, but I still believe there are few cases that justify any type of domestic violence in any situation. United States is so busy fighting each other, it will be easy to miss the real enemy.

Yes, and the fighting is and division is taking on a Christian and non-Christian color. The warfare is spiritual but is manifested in the physical here also.

Stranger

Reactions: Mayflower

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the battle is over, according to Scripture anyway. "Christian soldier" just helps us justify borrowing a trillion and a half dollars a year to bomb everyone else i guess
Edit: deleted my comment. I don't want to say things to provoke you to admitting something. But I do want to know if you really are Muslim. I won't stone you or anything.
Ok, well i don't really mind being provoked into admitting something ok, kinda why i'm here even, we can only use words here so imo use them if iyo they help to make your point ok, at least on me. To answer your Q no, i am not a Muslim, although i did briefly consider converting to Judaism to assimilate into Israel Inc when the option was offered, bc then i could have stayed legally!

Wow, my life would be so much diff now, if i had...but who knows i might be dead now too i guess lol. I didnt really understand then that religion does not matter, hypocrite is all that matters i guess? Kinda hard to 'splain to someone in your position, raised on "Jesus, our Jesus, the White Jesus, is the only way," which i still loosely held at the time...but Christ is Spirit, right?

So, i hadn't found Nehushtan yet, see, so i didn't really quite get all that yet, but now i realize that ppl, Christians, are naturally going to try and label me as something, anything other than Christian, as soon as they cannot address the Scriptures that i will be Quoting at them, that nullify their beliefs. Which i would even prolly do too. So i don't mind that, Bc imo it is part of the process of grieving even?

But i would like to point out once again that Roman Centurion's Daughters can be raised to, and we are told to go and do likewise at the "Good" Samaritan, which Samaritans were the outcasts then, right? Imo go find the manna, and The Pearl, and you will find life, more abundantly. Religious or not. I repeat you can believe you might go up to heaven to become an Immortal until the day you die, if you like, and still be accepted ok.

Doesn't mean you and your sons will be here with me will change, obviously, we are all "going" wherever we will go regardless of our Beliefs, and we will all be judged solely, only, exclusively by our works done while in the body...unless you can find some judgement for beliefs that i am not aware of. But what usually happens is that our scribes have turned almost every instance of faith into belief now in our English Bibles Bc they all wanna go up to heaven to become immortals when they die, too, i guess. Point being you will find some vv that might seem to stress "beliefs," but that will only be in English, and after you have been sold that you have a soul instead of are one? He who seeks to save his soul will lose it yeh?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes, and the fighting is and division is taking on a Christian and non-Christian color. The warfare is spiritual but is manifested in the physical here also.

Stranger
the battle is over, according to Scripture anyway. "Christian soldier" just helps us justify borrowing a trillion and a half dollars a year to bomb everyone else i guess. The fight is in the world, where a Christian is not supposed to be anyway right.

"The world is very sexy, it's part of my collapse"

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I am very surprised to hear you say that. And, disappointed.

Stranger
Why are you disappointed?
You thought Jesus liked all of the O.T.?

Have you read:
Mathew 5:31
Mathew 5:33
Mathew 5:38
Mathew 5:43

Wasn't Jesus correcting what had been done in the O.T.?
Why would He do this IF He agreed with it?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the battle is over, according to Scripture anyway. "Christian soldier" just helps us justify borrowing a trillion and a half dollars a year to bomb everyone else i guess

Ok, well i don't really mind being provoked into admitting something ok, kinda why i'm here even, we can only use words here so imo use them if iyo they help to make your point ok, at least on me. To answer your Q no, i am not a Muslim, although i did briefly consider converting to Judaism to assimilate into Israel Inc when the option was offered, bc then i could have stayed legally!

Wow, my life would be so much diff now, if i had...but who knows i might be dead now too i guess lol. I didnt really understand then that religion does not matter, hypocrite is all that matters i guess? Kinda hard to 'splain to someone in your position, raised on "Jesus, our Jesus, the White Jesus, is the only way," which i still loosely held at the time...but Christ is Spirit, right?

So, i hadn't found Nehushtan yet, see, so i didn't really quite get all that yet, but now i realize that ppl, Christians, are naturally going to try and label me as something, anything other than Christian, as soon as they cannot address the Scriptures that i will be Quoting at them, that nullify their beliefs. Which i would even prolly do too. So i don't mind that, Bc imo it is part of the process of grieving even?

But i would like to point out once again that Roman Centurion's Daughters can be raised to, and we are told to go and do likewise at the "Good" Samaritan, which Samaritans were the outcasts then, right? Imo go find the manna, and The Pearl, and you will find life, more abundantly. Religious or not. I repeat you can believe you might go up to heaven to become an Immortal until the day you die, if you like, and still be accepted ok.

Doesn't mean you and your sons will be here with me will change, obviously, we are all "going" wherever we will go regardless of our Beliefs, and we will all be judged solely, only, exclusively by our works done while in the body...unless you can find some judgement for beliefs that i am not aware of. But what usually happens is that our scribes have turned almost every instance of faith into belief now in our English Bibles Bc they all wanna go up to heaven to become immortals when they die, too, i guess. Point being you will find some vv that might seem to stress "beliefs," but that will only be in English, and after you have been sold that you have a soul instead of are one? He who seeks to save his soul will lose it yeh?

Thank you for your open, honest answer. I don't exactly understand all you say, but I understand you a little more now.

2 men were arguing on the way up to Heaven who were friends. One said to the other, "I forgot to tell you Jesus is black." The other one said, "No, Jesus is white." So they were by Heaven's gate and Jesus came out. "Hola, MI Amigos!" :)

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Thank you for your open, honest answer. I don't exactly understand all you say, but I understand you a little more now.

2 men were arguing on the way up to Heaven who were friends. One said to the other, "I forgot to tell you Jesus is black." The other one said, "No, Jesus is white." So they were by Heaven's gate and Jesus came out. "Hola, MI Amigos!" :)
Ha! Funny, but do address no one has ever gone up to heaven and the kingdom of heaven is within you at some point in your walk imo

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha! Funny, but do address no one has ever gone up to heaven and the kingdom of heaven is within you at some point in your walk imo

If Christ lives in us, then Heaven does in a sense also. But there wouldnt be such a descriptive vision of Heaven and the perimeters/what it is built of in Revelation, if it wasn't a physical place as well. Those are my thoughts on it. And all the parables about Heaven like a wedding feast/etc. It all points to a place you go to.

Elisha was taken up alive to Heaven in a chariot of fire! That book did not have much symbolism. Just what I see in God's Word.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But there wouldnt be such a descriptive vision of Heaven and the perimeters/what it is built of in Revelation, if it wasn't a physical place as well.
so you say, but cannot Quote, see. What you can Quote is "No one, has ever, gone up to heaven...and There is only One Immortal and You and your sons will be here with me. So we gonna be literal readers or no, Bc idc really and i sure don't know ok

It all points to a place you go to.
if you like hard enough, maybe, sure. How did Santa Claus work out for you btw
Elisha was taken up alive to Heaven in a chariot of fire!
so you say, but cannot Quote wadr, sorry. See, you have to add to the text to comport with your wishful thinking. I know this is not pleasant ok, but that is Christian Mithraism, and you can even google "Mithraism and Christianity" for more on that.

Life, more abundantly is for herenow and death, More Abundantly is for Mithraists, who believe they know ("what they will become," among many other things, just listen to them flap their pie-holes for about 5 min lol)

That book did not have much symbolism.
ah, ok
Just what I see in God's Word.
Ha. Ok wadr just what you added to God's "Word" right?
These are all (unadulterated) God's "Word" too, aren't they?
No one has ever gone up to heaven...
There is only One Immortal...
You and your sons will be here with me
No Son of Man may die for another's sins...

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everything in the O.T. is from God.
Even JESUS didn't like everything in the O.T.
And perhaps we should not want to be in the left hand of God, and many of those things not so likeable in the OT are the work of His left hand. As for instance the Pharaoh over Egypt in the time of Moses had made up his own mind to be the 'bad' guy, but God used that to accomplish His own purposes. As Jesus put it:

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Matt 18:7

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And perhaps we should not want to be in the left hand of God, and many of those things not so likeable in the OT are the work of His left hand. As for instance the Pharaoh over Egypt in the time of Moses had made up his own mind to be the 'bad' guy, but God used that to accomplish His own purposes. As Jesus put it:

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Matt 18:7
This is correct.
If we read Exodus we find conflicting verses.
One says that P had hardened his own heart.
One says that God hardened his heart.

It reminds me of Romans 1 or 2? where God says that He gave them over to their own lusts. IOW,,, God gave them what they wanted.

And yes, God will use persons to His benefit.

(too tired to look for scripture)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you disappointed?
You thought Jesus liked all of the O.T.?

Have you read:
Mathew 5:31
Mathew 5:33
Mathew 5:38
Mathew 5:43

Wasn't Jesus correcting what had been done in the O.T.?
Why would He do this IF He agreed with it?

Yes, I have read the verses. Jesus was not 'correcting' anything that God had said in the Old Testament. Jesus was expanding on what the new law would be under the Kingdom rule. Why didn't you site (Matt. 5:18)?

Your remarks are blasphemy. (Luke 24:27) (Luke 24:44-45)

Jesus not only 'liked' the Old Testament, He was involved in the Authorship of the Old Testament.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is correct.
If we read Exodus we find conflicting verses.
One says that P had hardened his own heart.
One says that God hardened his heart.

It reminds me of Romans 1 or 2? where God says that He gave them over to their own lusts. IOW,,, God gave them what they wanted.

And yes, God will use persons to His benefit.

(too tired to look for scripture)
What I see is the blessings and the curses of God according His Word being implemented because this person [e.g. the pharaoh] did something which invoked a curse or that person did something that invoked a blessing.

Consider that all the Word of God that pertains to people as if it were spoken before there were people. I say "as if" because time is something to you and to me, but what is to God? We work withing it because it is a part of the way we think and act. It would not be so with God.

When a person makes a decision what God has said about that kind of decision is cause to curse or bless. God had said it, but the person's decision or action or lack of action brought result into being in the life of the person.

For some of these previously spoken blessings and curses read Deuteronomy chapter 28.

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Yes, I have read the verses. Jesus was not 'correcting' anything that God had said in the Old Testament. Jesus was expanding on what the new law would be under the Kingdom rule. Why didn't you site (Matt. 5:18)?

Jesus not only 'liked' the Old Testament, He was involved in the Authorship of the Old Testament.

Stranger
Believe what makes you happy.
Jesus said....
BUT I TELL YOU

That means...

1. He's correcting something.
2. He did Not write what He's correcting.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals. Some apparently had used it as an excuse saying they were so overcome against the offensiveness of it that they couldn't control themselves.

They, the liberal demented mind, is quite willing to charge anyone with hate that attacks their liberal lifestyle or their liberal race. And don't tell them they can't. But if you are the offender, though you can be charged with hate, you can't use your emotion as a defense.

What hypocrisy.

Stranger
Apparently the gov thinks only leftists are allowed to be "triggered", right?

Reactions: Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger
I would think that what we are getting at here is, the Satanist are in control nowadays of the Governments and the OT will come back to bite them in the rear end, as it's the only way to restore total fools and get people back into line.

When Grace has failed in the world then It eventually reverts back to the OT and the letter of the Law, that means all such offenders of God will be dealt with as such.
God will deal with such people as they are, just like God did with Sodom. God will back hand all who disobey the Law, history has proven that such people have always fell when they spite God.

Humans have a nature of falling away from God and that's what we are seeing nowadays, the massive power of the Anti-Christ is here right in our face dictating like a moron possessed with it's filth.

God always wins in the end, queers ect are all truly condemned. true Christians should never accept any such people who work to undermine God, not to mention that such will only be adding to the flames of hellfire to come, by accepting such peoples behaviour. you reap what you sow and that goes for all society.
Jesus supported all of the OT commandments, but added Grace above it all, so once you take away Grace you have only the Law and the Law will deal with all, under the letter of the Law.
Grace does not exist under the letter of the Law, it only condemns. anyone who steps out of line and your condemned directly, such Law does not care why at all. you broke a law and that's it, the end of the matter at hand. why you did such does not matter because it does not care less about that.

The sodomites are in power of the so called Christian denominations and the Jews nowadays under the Talmud Whore in the State they call Israel but down the track this mob will fail, their days are numbered, evil can not sustain it's self and the true OT Jews will come to power over them morons and then rule the whole world and then they will become to know God and then become Christians.

The Talmud will cause all fools to fall for the bastardisation leading the whole world astray, but the true people of Holy Moses will pick back up the OT Law and then comes the second coming.