More liberal dictatorship.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes you have repeatedly given reason for me to believe you are in some way a Muslim. Perhaps you consider yourself a Christian as well. I would be surprised if you ever renounced Mohamed as a false prophet.
alrighty then, ty admin. Care to answer the one you avoided, since you're here gloating and all?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does this forum let pus-bags like this run amok with no leash?
This degenerate is sending you $30 a month, so he can say whatever he wants?
I mean or what? Exactly?

Gee. When the byrd gets angry he speaks coherently.

Is that a byrd, is that a plane, no it is bbyrd running with his rug at the Adhan.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to be horse-whipped, like twice maybe, three times possibly.
You sick little man.

More intelligible complete sentences. I'm impressed. And all this time I just thought you were an idiot.

Stranger

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
alrighty then, ty admin. Care to answer the one you avoided, since you're here gloating and all?
if you are going to take offence at being called a Muslim, it loses any significance if you actually are Muslim. I avoided answering your inane accusation of belonging to the cult of a roman god? Or perhaps the accusation of being on the take for donations? I don't see a dime of anything that is donated to the site, and am oblivious to the financials.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
if you are going to take offence at being called a Muslim, it loses any significance if you actually are Muslim. I avoided answering your inane accusation of belonging to the cult of a roman god? Or perhaps the accusation of being on the take for donations? I don't see a dime of anything that is donated to the site, and am oblivious to the financials.
Well, i forget that Christian Mithraist is a slur to you i guess, to you that maybe xlates as "I'm going to hell" or something, when i don't mean that, and wadr i think that has already been made pretty plain? So if you want to avoid the charge and deflect to calling me a Muslim, i'm pretty much ok with that but really i don't see the point.

You're surrounded by Muslims now, and the Strangers who lead you, that already took the cream of the crop of Nazis, right, and gave them positions of power, what do you think their gonna do with all those Yemenis once you've finished leveling their country? You can tell Bc they bray so loudly about immigration that they wouldn't possibly let in anyone who was not sqeecy clean, huh? Like all the good Muslims that surround you now, that you can't even fake a complaint against?

So avoid the point as long as you like, and keep functioning on your prejudices if you like, lf, and fwiw i'm sorry i had to be the one to point out No one has ever gone up to heaven and There is only One Immortal to you, me, a Muslim, when your own Christian pastor would not, ok. I know knowledge brings sorrow, ok. Learning that there is no Santa Claus is never anyone's fave day i guess. And i have been called worse too, prolly, i really don't pay too much attn to that stuff.

Fwiw your speech on the money just really tells me that you are not the guy should be replying to my post, but regardless this is not my forum, and (you) can fill it with Strangers and whomever else has a flag to wave, ok with me, still doesn't address why you would let sick old men with obvious mental issues run roughshod all over ppl who aren't even me? I chased Stranger off behind his tree like three years ago, and he sure don't bother me any. Point being i expect him to be crappy with me, that's all he's got after all, but what did Epi do? To deserve being treated like a punk? Where were you then?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The day is coming--i hope you both live to see it--when "Christian" is going to become like "American," no one in the world is going to want to claim it, and Christians will even get offended when other ppl speak "Hebrew" to them, that fake churchy-language that we all reassure ourselves with, but can't be found anywhere in Scripture? Ya, that. All the "picjag" and the other flowery yack ppl attach onto the end of their posts or signatures or whatever? Call for peace some more if you like, but understand why there will be war, ok? Wanna Read It together?

All your songs--trust me not just "When We All Get to Heaven" which is bad enough-- are going to come back to haunt you, and...well i don't even wanna tell you the rest yet, mostly Bc you can't hear me and i would just needlessly worry others, but ppl obviously if you no longer go to congregations Bc the hypocrisy but then you still defend them and hypocrites as "Church" without some kind of resolution then you are going to get what comes from that, right?

Now Stranger i feel for you, honest, but you have seared your conscience long time ago and that's just what never confessing does to ppls hearts i guess, i'd apologize again for not being a graceful or subtle guy about imparting information or whatever, but i've learned through the years that ppl get me after many, many chances with the subtle and the graceful, and while i sure don't like it, that just seems to be the way it is.

Fwiw i didn't plan this, usually avoid your putrid threads about the world and peering in on it like the plague, and i'm honestly sorry for you once again, but i guess your time here is about done too. You might confess while you still can, but i already know that that is the last thing you could do right now, especially surrounded by Christians, huh, so really there is a part of me that don't blame you much, ok. Been a real downer knowin ya tho, i tell ya what.

And sorry for this y'all, sometimes it has to get worse to get better i guess maybe
hey, you can just always put me on ignore, right?
ha

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You have no idea what I believe. I think it is possible for a Muslim to come to faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God. However they would have to believe in defiance of Mohammed's teaching that Jesus is the Son of God. Rather you believe that or not I can't be sure because you are so secretive. I still havn' t seen you deny being Muslim, at least you are not a liar as that religion allows you to be in order to integrate with society.

Come to think of it I am in a club, a not so secret society of all born again believers. Admission is free, pay at the door. Seats all around, sit on the floor.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea what I believe. I think it is possible for a Muslim to come to faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God. However they would have to believe in defiance of Mohammed's teaching that Jesus is the Son of God. Rather you believe that or not I can't be sure because you are so secretive. I still havn' t seen you deny being Muslim, at least you are not a liar as that religion allows you to be in order to integrate with society.

Come to think of it I am in a club, a not so secret society of all born again believers. Admission is free, pay at the door. Seats all around, sit on the floor.

Actually I believe that is a lie just below bbyrd's avatar. He chose the brand 'Christian'.

Stranger

Reactions: Enoch111

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
What is strange to me is that you identify the Old Testament as not from God. As if God didn't know what He was talking about. Everything in the Old Testament teaches us Who God is. It doesn't teach how God is not.

Stranger
Not everything in the O.T. is from God.
Even JESUS didn't like everything in the O.T.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. Cumo of New York signed in legislation that bars people from using panic as an excuse for assaulting homosexuals. Some apparently had used it as an excuse saying they were so overcome against the offensiveness of it that they couldn't control themselves.

They, the liberal demented mind, is quite willing to charge anyone with hate that attacks their liberal lifestyle or their liberal race. And don't tell them they can't. But if you are the offender, though you can be charged with hate, you can't use your emotion as a defense.

What hypocrisy.

Stranger
He’s know as Cuomo the Homo.

More liberal leftist garbage, everything that was good and wholesome is now bad.

If a homo makes a pass at me and I react, they’ll probably lock me up for not accepting it, society and lawmakers have become so degenerate and vile it’s not funny.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s know as Cuomo the Homo.

More liberal leftist garbage, everything that was good and wholesome is now bad.

If a homo makes a pass at me and I react, they’ll probably lock me up for not accepting it, society and lawmakers have become so degenerate and vile it’s not funny.

I wasn't aware of that. But the title fits.

Yes, they probably would lock you up. They are making their laws so that Christians are made to be outlaws. Similar to what they did to the South during the War between the States.

Stranger

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't aware of that. But the title fits.

Yes, they probably would lock you up. They are making their laws so that Christians are made to be outlaws. Similar to what they did to the South during the War between the States.

Stranger
Yes that’s what we call him in these parts, and yes it fits.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Edit: deleted my comment. I don't want to say things to provoke you to admitting something. But I do want to know if you really are Muslim. I won't stone you or anything.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Edit: deleted my comment. I don't want to say things to provoke you to admitting something. But I do want to know if you really are Muslim. I won't stone you or anything.
This is quite funny. But he would have to go to Saudi Arabia to get stoned. On the other hand some people get *stoned* in America by other means.:D

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is quite funny. But he would have to go to Saudi Arabia to get stoned. On the other hand some people get *stoned* in America by other means.:D

Comments can definitely seem like stones sometimes. But it isnt even on topic anyway... What I originally said is if he was Muslim, he must be ashamed of Mohamed to not confess he believed in him openly. I'd say the same to any Christian who denied Christ....I had to pray about it some on if this held benefit to say or if it was just provoking to say.

But I have to read the OP again to find out what the subject is. Very sorry for contributing to a derail.