Morning Visitor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but it's on a good location location location!

Most I ever see is groundhogs and racoons, squirrels. Just regular squirrels though. I remember the Aberts squirrels from Colorado, the have funny looking tufted ears so look like little black devil squirrels, lol
Somewhere I've got pictures of one of those funky Colorado squirrels getting into our brownie pan at a mountain picnic. Nobody wanted the brownies after that.

Now Florida squirrels are tough hombres. Apparently, they like getting under your car hood and chewing on wiring harnesses, which made for an uncomfortable trip up I-95 when the coolant light lit up on the dashboard somewhere near Brunswick, Georgia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Debp and MA2444

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our latest afternoon/evening visitor is a young raccoon that wants to get into Lardbutt the Cat's food dish. We're going to have to start bringing his dish inside after lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Debp

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somewhere I've got pictures of one of those funky Colorado squirrels getting into our brownie pan at a mountain picnic. Nobody wanted the brownies after that.

Now Florida squirrels are tough hombres. Apparently, they like getting under your car hood and chewing on wiring harnesses, which made for an uncomfortable trip up I-95 when the coolant light lit up on the dashboard somewhere near Brunswick, Georgia.

CHewing on your wires?! Stealiing Brownies?!!! Oh that would be a death sentence in my camp!

Give me that .22 Go get the chicken off the table so it dont get splattered onto and stand clear!
Splash.

One bogey splashed, lol. :jest:

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Lambano

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I noticed in Colorado. The city squirrels were always fat little suckers from being peanut fed by the people. The Mountain squirrels were always skinny little twerps.
I concluded that life is harder in the Rocky Mountains than in the city!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The squirrels here in NC are organized. My neighbor has a peach tree, and I watched their teamwork. One squirrel was up in the tree, and he threw down a peach to one of his buddies on the ground. That one went back to the nest or something and another squirrel took his place. The one in the tree threw down another peach, and so on assembly-line style until the tree was completely stripped.

I tell you, they're going to take over the world someday.

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444 and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Didn't you write me that you saw a herd of sheep recently? Maybe post a picture here?

I remember feeding the squirrels when we lived in Pennsylvania, especially in the Winter. They would scurry around burying the peanuts.

Reactions: Nancy

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting...the guy with the pet coyote...shows his yard, too, in Illinois.
I keep wondering when the coyote might get pregnant.

Reactions: Nancy

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The People's Republic of Boulder highly discourages citizens from discharging firearms in a public park.

Yeah I had to find that out the hard way. Lol. Not really, that was a camping solution. But we went to the park sometimes too and the little critters were there too.

Do you know how much fun you can have in the park chasing squirrels?! We do!

• Haha

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Didn't you write me that you saw a herd of sheep recently? Maybe post a picture here?

I remember feeding the squirrels when we lived in Pennsylvania, especially in the Winter. They would scurry around burying the peanuts.
Image type invalid is what i I get when trying to copy paste. Can't send it regular on here as it just asks for a URL. Don't have one of them, lol. I will keep trying though!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Image type invalid is what i I get when trying to copy paste. Can't send it regular on here as it just asks for a URL. Don't have one of them, lol. I will keep trying though!
What format is the picture in? You can tell from the file extension name. Common image software like Windows Paint can change it into a format the CB software accepts, like .JPG or .PNG.

Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What format is the picture in? You can tell from the file extension name. Common image software like Windows Paint can change it into a format the CB software accepts, like .JPG or .PNG.
I'm not sure, it might even be a Zip file...maybe I can change that! Thanks me bro!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not sure, it might even be a Zip file...maybe I can change that! Thanks me bro!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If it is, all you may need to do is unzip it so that it is in its native format.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is, all you may need to do is unzip it so that it is in its native format.
Trying to do just that, I've got my email all messed up with trying to connect Gmail with Outlook! It's all different now and not giving me the option to un zip...still trying!

• Sad

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Deer are very lovely, but, my friend has them in His garden and boy can they destroy a lot of plants.

Beautiful gentle creatures, very timid, we have a lot round here in the country, unfortunately quite a few get killed on the road, on my travels to my Sons.....x

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deer are very lovely, but, my friend has them in His garden and boy can they destroy a lot of plants.

Beautiful gentle creatures, very timid, we have a lot round here in the country, unfortunately quite a few get killed on the road, on my travels to my Sons.....x
These are the sheep, lol...they can be destructive as well! They climb through peoples gardens and things if the shepherd is not around. Love them though :)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
These are the sheep, lol...they can be destructive as well! They climb through peoples gardens and things if the shepherd is not around. Love them though :)
Very true, Nancy, another friend of mine had a sheep farm, I used to help her with them.....all that fly strike, then their hooves you must watch, I think their feet are called hooves, not sure, my friend used to be up through the early hours when the sheep were lambing, I used to bottle feed a few, Loved doing that.

You are Blessed to be able to see them like that,xx

Reactions: Debp and Nancy