Move in the Cloud of Witness, and pray that the Holy Spirit be able to use your words and also remind you of them (soon?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So just to get to the point: Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would "teach all things to you and bring to remembrance all the things that I said". We need to move in response to the Holy Spirit, concerning these things. We should be praying "Lord use my words for the Holy Spirit, and help the Holy Spirit bring my words to remembrance, in Your Name Amen" If our words are true and sound, the Holy Spirit will be able to do this, for us! How great to have a witness that lives and breathes in the Cloud of Witness!

If you find something difficult to learn, the prayer that the Holy Spirit use your words, will help. If you find something difficult to remember, the prayer that the Holy Spirit use your words to remind you, will help. These things are practical and important, you should be seeking how to go the extra mile with the Holy Spirit, in this manner. Don't wait for the Devil to attack you, do something that will deliver your soul!

Even if all you do is meditate on the Holy Spirit, His instruction and His bringing to remembrance, you will do yourself a great service. There is power in surrender to the Holy Spirit. I have suggested that you surrender with your words, but you may find all manner of other things are better, with the Holy Spirit's council. Let us be together, in this!

Remember, that in principle, we are in this (in this life) for the sake of the "good life" (three score years and ten - 70 years), we should be looking for the blessing of old age, to dawn on us - with child-like faith. We may not make it to the good life, but if we have lived believing in it, our whole lives will have been that much better (that much more faithful). The longer our relationship with the Holy Spirit, then, how much greater that life!

I hope you can endure, with this suggestion, until it bears fruit.

God bless.