Movies and Musicals Monday Night Spectacular Announcement!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, so here's the thing,.. originally my Luck of The Irish Party Thread was going to be my next virtual party, but then I got a really cool idea and since it's sort of a last minute decision it will be held next Monday night so that way you all have advanced noticed. :) So anyways,.. next Monday night we are headed to the movies!!! :D Not only will we be paying tribute to movie soundtracks, but we also have musicals and Broadway ending with a Broadway showing of The Lion King!!! :D We will also have virtual popcorn and other refreshments as well. :)

So it will all begin at seven pm et next Monday night with our regular worship session and then from eight to ten we will have the music part of the party,.. and finally at ten will be a showing of Broadway's The Lion King!! :D (It's understandable if you can't make it for that though since it's over a couple of hours and by the time everything is over with it'll be after midnight.) So I hope to see you all there and @JohnDB, The Greatest Showman will be featured as some of the music. ;) I have a feeling that this is going to be a really fun and exciting night and if all goes well and it's a hit, it'll be held every year from this time forward after Valentine's Day. :D (Oh yes and due to the fact that it's going to run so late be sure to wear your PJ's because it's going to also be a virtual sleepover. ;) )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm really glad that I decided not to have it last night, the change of barometer pressure left me sick with a migraine. :( I'm doing better today though. :) Btw,.. A Very Potter Musical will also be a part of this because it counts. For those who haven't seen it, all three AVP's are available on YouTube. :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick reminder that tomorrow night at seven pm et the fun begins and don't forget to wear your jammies!! :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey guys, so here's the thing,.. originally my Luck of The Irish Party Thread was going to be my next virtual party, but then I got a really cool idea and since it's sort of a last minute decision it will be held next Monday night so that way you all have advanced noticed. :) So anyways,.. next Monday night we are headed to the movies!!! :D Not only will we be paying tribute to movie soundtracks, but we also have musicals and Broadway ending with a Broadway showing of The Lion King!!! :D We will also have virtual popcorn and other refreshments as well. :)

So it will all begin at seven pm et next Monday night with our regular worship session and then from eight to ten we will have the music part of the party,.. and finally at ten will be a showing of Broadway's The Lion King!! :D (It's understandable if you can't make it for that though since it's over a couple of hours and by the time everything is over with it'll be after midnight.) So I hope to see you all there and @JohnDB, The Greatest Showman will be featured as some of the music. ;) I have a feeling that this is going to be a really fun and exciting night and if all goes well and it's a hit, it'll be held every year from this time forward after Valentine's Day. :D (Oh yes and due to the fact that it's going to run so late be sure to wear your PJ's because it's going to also be a virtual sleepover. ;) )

Annie, a classic

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guys tonight is the big night!! I was busy watching Chicago last night and I'm really excited about tonight!! :D Annie, Cats, and Little Shop of Horrors are also some more of my favorites!! :D So as a reminder here is tonight's schedule. :)

7 pm et- 8 pm et: Worship music session

8 pm et-10 pm et: Music from movies, musicals, and Broadway

10 pm et- (about) 12 am et: The Lion King Broadway show

Also here's an extra added bit of information; tomorrow morning from 9 am et-11 am et will be virtual breakfast and you guys should really appreciate it that I'm getting up early for you guys to make it and chat with you guys because I'm not usually a morning person. XD