Movies, Musicals, and Broadway Night

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also like this song from The Greatest Showman. :) (And I love This Is Me because it helps me get past my disabilities and being bullied. :) )

Reactions: Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mirror has Two Faces is about a Bachelor man looking for a wife but with a platonic relationship.
He goes looking for an "ugly" woman so he won't be physically attracted.
They have a lot of things in common, mostly math ( they are both teachers) and fall in love.
But he insists on keeping the relationship platonic.
She decides she's going to change that.
It's a good story.
It sounds interesting but the name is unfamiliar to me. I will have to remember and look into finding it. I don't watch many movies any more, but once in a while I watch an old one. It is very unusual to find one that I have not seen before that I would also enjoy. I don't mind watching them over again if it has been a long time since I have seen them.

I used to burn DVD copies from the TV via my computer a number of years ago... That is where I obtained most of my over 1000 movies on DVD, but they don't show many today that I don't have that I would want. The channels on CABLE TV are swamped with a lot of junk or worse...

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy this is for you. :) (From Wicked. Not all the words fit us but a lot of them do.)

iu

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Aww,.. *Hugs* The part where it says I ask forgiveness for the things I've done you blame me for and then of course we know there's blame to share, but none of it seems to matter anymore fits us to a T. Love you girl and here's some more Annie songs. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy