Much Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Daniel 12:4.

Paul said it took Christ in the human to complete the human being. It would happen by the plan of God coming to fruition (by creation, by the creature, by the cross, by Christ, by union, by revelation). That is completes a human being. Those humans (believers) need to know that, or they can live a whole lifetime without any in Christ knowledge. You have to know that you are completed, what completed you, and live it Paul said. It is pretty simple but it seems to take time for people to settle down into it.

We start out strong and search the world over and look at every book made to put life together. We love knowledge, that is a special trait already built into creation. It's like a storm or some other happening that is built into creation. I know I tried, I didn't get to far but I was trying to learn. In the end you know what I learned?

The more I understood about the things of God the less I knew. Or you can say the more you see the less your knowledge means anything. I'm probably not saying that right. But the more revelation that you get you start to realize this only works by revelation. Revelation bypasses you, your understanding, or confirms to you. But your knowledge will be way down the totem pole because it really doesn't mean much.

You can learn how to act, and you can learn how to live, and you can learn about the Christ in you and leave the rest to take care of it self.

We try to figure out how a black cow can eat green grass and give white milk. We are so taken up by knowledge (that can be good and bad). When all we would have to do is learn him that is in us and we would save ourselves alot of trouble. Scripture even recommends you do not mess with to much knowledge, (book-world-whatever the case).

When I first read Daniel about ''the end of days knowledge would increase. I would think to myself "what is wrong with that." Well as it turns out to much knowledge makes you think you know something (pride ego). But what it does is keep a believer in a third dimension understanding. Believers need fourth dimension knowledge, which is revelation. Third dimension is touch, taste, feel, see, hear and so on.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Daniel 12:4.

Paul said it took Christ in the human to complete the human being. It would happen by the plan of God coming to fruition (by creation, by the creature, by the cross, by Christ, by union, by revelation). That is completes human being. Those humans (believers) need to know that, or they can live a whole lifetime without any in Christ knowledge. You have to know that you are completed, what completed you, and live it Paul said. It is pretty simple but it seems to take time for people to settle down into it.

We start out strong and search the world over and look at every book made to put life together. We love knowledge, that is a special trait already built into creation. It's like a storm or some other happening that is built into creation. I know I tried, I didn't get to far but I was trying to learn. In the end you know what I learned?

The more I understood about the things of God the less I knew. Or you can say the more you see the less your knowledge means anything. I'm probably not saying that right. But the more revelation that you get you start to realize this only works by revelation. Revelation bypasses you, your understanding, or confirms to you. But your knowledge will be way down the totem pole because it really doesn't mean much.

You can learn how to act, and you can learn how to live, and you can learn about the Christ in you and leave the rest to take care of it self.

We try to figure out how a black cow can eat green grass and give white milk. We are so taken up by knowledge (that can be good and bad). When all we would have to do is learn him that is in us and we would save ourselves alot of trouble. Scripture even recommends you do not mess with to much knowledge, (book-world-whatever the case).

When I first read Daniel about ''the end of days knowledge would increase. I would think to myself "what is wrong with that." Well as it turns out to much knowledge makes you think you know something (pride ego). But what it does is keep a believer in a third dimension understanding. Believers need fourth knowledge, which is revelation. Third dimension is touch, taste, feel, see, hear and so on.
@soul man We need indeed to avoid being as those, avoiding Him Who is the Truth (John 14.6), who are:

"“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (2 Timothy 3.7)

Reactions: soul man