Muslim Beheadings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most gruesome and disturbing photos I’ve ever seen. Heartbreakingly sad in the name of hatred. This is not what God does..this is what man does. Obviously. But this is what some claim God will do to the ‘wicked’ in the last days. (Slaughter them all with the sword). Stare at the images of real men...is that our god?

As stated elsewhere, the prophecies are what God will do in response, because they are going to try and exterminate the Jews and Christians off the planet, and if those days are not shortened NO FLESH WILL BE SAVED. The Day of God's wrath is not going to be the Lord getting together with the world so they can all have a nice little tea party together, Victory.

And in answer to your question, the Lord will not be nearly so barbaric, and you should be careful about accusing Him of being so IMO. The scripture says that He will destroy them with the sound of His voice, not by beheading. Again you are making accusations against the Lord Himself, which I would warn you is not the smartest thing to do. The practice of beheading has always been Satan's method of choice for killing his enemies. It is how he had most of the apostles murdered during New Testament times, because it is symbolic of his desire to separate the body from the head, i.e. Christians from the Lord Jesus Christ their Head. But this is something he will never succeed at.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if those days are not shortened NO FLESH WILL BE SAVED

Thank you for bringing this up. maybe I need to go take a closer look at this.

the Lord will not be nearly so barbaric, and you should be careful about accusing Him of being so IMO.

I could say the same to you...but I won’t.

The scripture says that He will destroy them with the sound of His voice

He ‘destroyed’ me with the sound of His voice.

Reactions: bbyrd009

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The practice of beheading has always been Satan's method of choice for killing his enemies. It is how he had most of the apostles murdered during New Testament times,

better said it is what happens when man hears what he chooses to hear through the eyes of the flesh. And satan carries it out through man hearing what he(man) chooses to hear.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Byrd, do you have Muslim sympathies? These comments are a carry over from another thread, and their tenor seems resentful.
ah, not at all, i will not reap from what you have sown, i have no dog in this hunt, you can peer in on sin to your heart's content, and watch literal beheadings all day long if you want ok. You can define them as Muslims if you like, even though by the same measure you reject Hitler as a Christian, and you can even turn the focus on me when it suits you, to deflect from the real issues; or maybe they are fake issues, i don't know, but i do know they are being avoided strenuously, which if they were spurious i would think i would have been beheaded a long time ago?

So, you suddenly prefer to discuss the "tenor" of my posts? ok fine, your thread after all.
As to Muslim sympathies, tbh not really, or i would go "convert" to Islam right

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What?! LoL. You appear to be doing everything in your power to divert attention away from actual beheadings. Why?
ah, well i guess obv bc you're rubber and i'm glue :)

"let's not talk about that, let's talk about this instead" is not really a reply, see.
"Ppl calling themselves Muslims have literally beheaded other people" has been stipulated a long time ago, right

or, touche, if "why not talk about the Christian Beheadings that apply to us?" is not relevant to you, then bam let's talk about what "nominal" means, or we could even discuss what font i'm using i guess

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could say the same to you...but I won’t.
better said it is what happens when man hears what he chooses to hear through the eyes of the flesh. And satan carries it out through man hearing what he(man) chooses to hear.
A beheading that brings Life instead of death. This is the beheading God offers to us. Life, and not death. John 3:30 “He must increase, but I must decrease.“ A beheading of the flesh man so that the spirit will Live. A physical beheading before men does not guarantee life. Only the surrender of our current head before God in favor of Jesus Christ as our head guarantees Life.

One beheaded inwardly, not outwardly.

Victory, I am not trying to pick on you here, but your posts almost force a response. The analogy that Christ "beheads" us is yet again a slander against the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and you need to be careful here. Christ doesn't violently and barbarically hold us down and behead us by force. That is a satanic depiction of Him to say the least. He desires to be the Head of His body, the church, but it is not something He forces on us. He waits for us to make Him our Head patiently, and if we choose not to He does not force Himself on anyone.

Look at the pictures again yourself, and tell me if that's how you think Christ treats His body. It is what YOU are saying yourself, and I do not agree with you.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
More like I'm serious about what I'm posting and you're entertaining yourself by simply being a nuisance, LoL. At least life isn't boring with you around. :)
that is def a possibly valid perspective, and after all you get to decide what the frame is made out of. here.
sorry if i have been a nuisance

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen, pls. Why not just say
"when push comes to shove i don't really believe God can protect me at all!
Thank God i have a king to fight my battles!"

Well my dear...when I became a Christian in the early 60's ..we had many Missionaries..preach at out church...( China and India mostly)

We also cut our teeth on missionary books...like "The Triumph Of John and Betty Stam"...( China) both beheaded in the village square.
They hid their baby in the bedsheets and she was saved and brought out. Also "Through The Gates Of Splendour" ( South America)
And many many many more. God was their king too..but He gave them a very different "way of escape in time of trouble"....
God promises to be WITH us in trouble...He does not promise that we wont have to pay any price...
That is what we "sign up for", as Christians.

Just saying...

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Victory, I am not trying to pick on you here, but your posts almost force a response. The analogy that Christ "beheads" us is yet again a slander against the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and you need to be careful here.

It’s okay. I don’t take it as you picking on me and I do hear your warning.

Look at the pictures again yourself, and tell me if that's how you think Christ treats His body.

No I don’t. I can see that is the work of Satan (death and evil) above in the photos of men with lives and wives and maybe children. I get it. I’m not meaning any disrespect to God and if I am intentionally disrespecting Him I pray He reveals it. all I’m suggesting is God is Life and good...not evil and death. So please tell me what Revelation 14:19-20
means? “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. [20] And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

Do you see Life to the horse bridles.
Do you see Death to the horse bridles.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a satanic depiction of Him to say the least. He desires to be the Head of His body, the church, but it is not something He forces on us. He waits for us to make Him our Head patiently, and if we choose not to He does not force Himself on anyone.

John 15:16
[16] Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that many see a difference between the extremist Muslim ( ISIS ) and the Muslim - and if I am honest it is hard to believe that the Muslims I know would ever want to behead anyone.
( I am not saying that I disbelieve that it could all change ) Personally I do not think it is a peaceful religion, well it is if you are a male Muslim as all the rights ect seem to be in their favour ( but that's a whole different issue !! )

Hi Rita
I agree that it is a 'different issue' and we don't want to derail H.I.M's thread...BUT :D

I so wish I could remember what I was reading or watching and where.
But it was an article interview with what you just mentioned , with one of your "non- extremist" Muslims.

Many questions and answers back and forth...then the interviewer said. So, by your answers it is obvious that there is no such thing as a passive Muslim?
The sweet man answered- " You are correct, when the time comes we will have two choices, we will either have to obey and take up the knife / sword , or one of our own with behead us as a traitor to Allah . That is our only future choice."

Enough said. There is no such thing allowed , as a passive Muslim.

Hugs...Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God was their king too
so you say anyway, sure; imo common sense would have directed them to beautiful are the feet there?
That is what we "sign up for", as Christians.
horse puckey, we are clearly commanded to hide or flee from impending disaster, and not be throwing pearls to swine, so to speak.
"...lest they turn and trample you" see? or don't see, but imo your God/king ppl were obviously as deceived as the kid who just died, etc

but Keraz agrees with you, fwiw :)
so no offense but maybe it's time to pause and reflect

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He ‘destroyed’ me with the sound of His voice.

Victory..it all depends where you put your emphasis and how you read it!!

Quote:- He ‘destroyed’ me with the sound of His voice.

In my many years I can say that thankfully, that God speaking to me has destroyed the false in 'me'...that which needed destroying.
God has always destroyed the bad to bring forth the good.
"...Our God is a consuming Fire."
His fire is His love ...whatever dross needs to be removed thankfully HE can and will do it!
No fire can completely destroy everything.
I saw a photo of my friends house in Paradise CAL.
The house was destroyed.."gone"...but not everything..there was heaps here and there of blacken lumps...and many piles of ash.

Ez 37: 3 "And He said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. "

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So please tell me what Revelation 14:19-20
means? “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. [20] And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

Do you see Life to the horse bridles.
Do you see Death to the horse bridles.

I was talking about the winepress with Byrd a while back. I do take it to be literal in the sense that blood will literally rise to the height of a horse's bridle in some places. See this post here (hopefully it directs you to the right one):
Where The Body Is The Vultures Will Gather

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Could God restore everything without suffering? No, I must conclude it is impossible. But we have this:

‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
Revelation 21:4 NIV

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, not at all, i will not reap from what you have sown, i have no dog in this hunt, you can peer in on sin to your heart's content, and watch literal beheadings all day long if you want ok. You can define them as Muslims if you like, even though by the same measure you reject Hitler as a Christian, and you can even turn the focus on me when it suits you, to deflect from the real issues; or maybe they are fake issues, i don't know, but i do know they are being avoided strenuously, which if they were spurious i would think i would have been beheaded a long time ago?

So, you suddenly prefer to discuss the "tenor" of my posts? ok fine, your thread after all.
As to Muslim sympathies, tbh not really, or i would go "convert" to Islam right
Your message is certainly understood by me. We may not like to view the results of physical beheadings, but there really are worse things according to God. Sometimes we lack "eyes to see" what God is showing us.

John the Baptist was beheaded, but not many people relate to what that should mean to us with regard to who our Head is or is not... Most bearing the label of Christian from where I am looking seem convinced that nothing is worth losing your physical head. When the Baptist went against the king, he effectively had already decided that his head of flesh was not worth that much.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beheading isn't ancients act. Islam wants to take us back to as it was the days of Mohamed.

The Romans believed if you beheaded someone the best they could do was carry their heads around in eternity.

In the tribulation. The AC will behead tribulation saints and Jews.

Sorry for sounding graphic here but is that death really any worse than hanging, where the neck is broken on the drop? As well slitting someone's throat has the same net effect.

But back to Islam, I've studied a lot. It is a vile and cruel religion.

What many do not realize is Mohamed's royalty but never took the throne because of Roman influence via the Catholic Church.

Notice how much history and prophecy tied together concerning Catholicism?

What is the common denominator? Satan.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fairly graphic alright. But I think we need to be more concerned about the many guillotines now in possession of the US government, unless it's fake news. But I have a very difficult time believing Islam could ever get into a position of power in places like the US or Australia eg to implement anything such as an official death sentence through Sharia law. I see more likelihood of extreme right wing apostate Christians implementing religious law rather than Islamists... At least in America.
But then my perspective comes from prophecy rather than current events. The eyes can deceive.

It does seem hard to imagine Sharia law taking over here and in the US. But consider. It wasn't to long ago that Europe was a haven of Christian advancement. It saw incredible theologians...the reformation, coming from it! And yet today Sharia is recognized in many of it's Countries. News report after news report comes from it of Muslims 'getting away with' horrible crimes, or running rampant. Unless they do something drastic, it is too late for Europe. It may be too late regardless.
So...would it surprise us if something as shocking happened here? If someone as terrible as Hilary got in, the flood gates would have opened. Still could next election. It takes time to build up, but not long to slide to the woeful bottom.