Muslim Beheadings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Was Hitler a liar when he claimed to be a Christian? According to his own definition perhaps he was a Christian, but how many who fought against in WWII and now on all sides of all issues effectively do the same thing?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Rom 3:4

Because our death toll is lower, does it make us less guilty? If we hold onto any of our lies, do we avoid the wages of sin?

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Rev 21:8

Pointing our finger at those we are certain are worse than we are, does not win anything for us with God.

Jesus would not compromise at all, even if it meant he would walk this Way all alone:

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?" John 6:66-67

I think, perhaps, you missed my point. Did I say that since Hitler was an evil scumbag and the Nazis did horrible things, that it excuses us all from our sins, and the sins of other Countries? I'm fairly certain I didn't.
I said that those who say Hitler was a Christian (and there are plenty of people out there who do, and say that the horrors of Nazi Germany were a Christian montrosity), don't know what a Christian is, and don't read the bible, else they would know that that man was NOT a born again man.

Is that me judging him? Or just recognizing what it obvious. The the bible gives us this right in some cases.

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. -Matthew 7:19–20

Hitlers "fruit" was the millions of dead that lay around him.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think, perhaps, you missed my point. Did I say that since Hitler was an evil scumbag and the Nazis did horrible things, that it excuses us all from our sins, and the sins of other Countries? I'm fairly certain I didn't.
I said that those who say Hitler was a Christian (and there are plenty of people out there who do, and say that the horrors of Nazi Germany were a Christian montrosity), don't know what a Christian is, and don't read the bible, else they would know that that man was NOT a born again man.

Is that me judging him? Or just recognizing what it obvious. The the bible gives us this right in some cases.

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. -Matthew 7:19–20

Hitlers "fruit" was the millions of dead that lay around him.
No, I did not miss your point. I was simply amplifying with my own.
Give God the glory!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Hitler a liar when he claimed to be a Christian? According to his own definition perhaps he was a Christian, but how many who fought against in WWII and now on all sides of all issues effectively do the same thing?... Pointing our finger at those we are certain are worse than we are, does not win anything for us with God.

Amadeus, I read your post, but this line of argument disturbs me. First of all it posits that the Christian who happens to disagree with others on a theological issue is no better than Hitler, whose aggressions and hatred for "inferior" races led to the deaths of an estimated 85,000,000 people.

Secondly, it insinuates that anyone who points out any wrongdoing of others whatsoever is a sinner themselves for assuming he has the right to do so.

How do you support these positions from scripture?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, I read your post, but this line of argument disturbs me. First of all it posits that the Christian who happens to disagree with others on a theological issue is no better than Hitler, whose aggressions and hatred for "inferior" races led to the deaths of an estimated 85,000,000 people.

Secondly, it insinuates that anyone who points out any wrongdoing of others whatsoever is a sinner themselves for assuming he has the right to do so.

How do you support these positions from scripture?
What is the punishment for him if he is really guilty?
What is the punishment for me if I am really guilty?

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Rom 6:23

Disagreeing with someone else's belief does not make a person guilty unless along with that disagreement he also proceeds to persecute the person or to take upon himself the vengeance which belongs to God or some such thing

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagreeing with someone else's belief does not make a person guilty unless along with that disagreement he also proceeds to persecute the person or to take upon himself the vengeance which belongs to God or some such thing.

Yes, but Byrd appears to make the assumption that by my drawing attention to Muslim beheadings I am automatically "persecuting them" and "taking vengeance upon myself." He pesters me about it on threads as if I am automatically a sinner for even saying anything.

How do you feel about his argument? It seems to be the same position you are taking.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everyone uses the works of others. The Bible is the works of others.

The identities of the nations in the statute are history and agree with what is said about the four beasts.

John lived during Rome. It is history it divided in two and then 10. It is currently history 10 have reunited in EU.

The country to the north to the north is Russia. It will ally with Germany and Iran to attack Israel. The AC will stop then make war on the Middle East. The US (Island of the West) will intervene to stop him. He will turn back and conquer Israel at MidTrib.

Do not ask me to post proofs. I don't feel like writing a book here.

As you can see here I have done some heavy writing on multiple subjects.

Commentaries by CoreIssue

Just because you have recorded your thoughts on paper, so to speak, does not mean that you have produced anything that is meaningful or helpful.

Please provide the proof that God has identified who the fourth segment of the Statue prophecy is.

God has said that during the time of the great shaking on the earth, that he will recognise Babylon once more and pour out His wrath against Babylon. The revived Roman Empire does not fit that storyline.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
As horrible as it it is

Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Reactions: Hidden In Him

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Okay. However, the bible does not, as you've pointed out, give leave for Hitler to do what he did. The Koran, meanwhile, tells the Muslims to behead the infidels. That's us, by the way.
So, in point of fact, while the Muslims try and hoodwink the world and tell us it's actually a religion of peace, those who are actually being most true to its teachings, are the extremists.
ah, fwiw what you have been Quoted from the Qur'an in that vein should be understood in the same context as "bashing babies head's in" and similar Psalms/OT material imo. The Beginning of Sur'ahs makes plain that no violence whatsoever should be contemplated under the banner of Islam, on page 1, so the point about Hitler--which was whether we would consider him a Christian or not based upon his actions--remains valid at our perception of Muslims too. The context of "beheading" has been misunderstood bc the Qur'an has also been written dialectically, and in It's case we even a primer in the Beginning of Sur'ahs, unlike in Scripture where the concept is more veiled
How is a Sharia court right down the road from me?
um, any local practicing Muslim, you next door neighbor, could tell you where Sharia court was, trust me you got that whacked too ok sweetie, you're just surrounded by Fascist piranhas who have filled you full of boogeyman stories lol. No bunch of old guy Muslims want to hear the petty disputes of their peers either ok, it virtually always plays out much more like an arbitration, and both sides are aware of their access to civil courts.

"Mandatory Sharia" is an oxymoron, except in a few extreme backwaters, and those have just been blown up out of proportion to fit your agenda k. Those ppl got feet too, they can leave
I cannot see how my philosophy could be more unlike Hegelian, frankly.
your subsequent explanation infers that we do not have the same definition for Hegelian dialectic, sorry, so i guess i'd have to ask what your def of that is, bc it isn't mine

i'd also be curious your def of "Islamophobe," but i guess i can figure it out pretty much, so i mean if you need enemies bam go fight Muslims then, meh

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
change the fundamental fact that God calls his disciples...ALL of his disciples (that's Christians) to take the good news to the Nations. He tells us that suffering will occur, even death, and that physical death and suffering in this age, this time, is nothing compared to the glory that is prepared for us. In fact, there are so many passages that speak of this, that I cannot really comprehend how you came up with the "run and hide" notion.
ya, you got it bad alright, Naomi. thank God there's no judgement for beliefs, huh? Bam translate that as "preach," and go missionize to your heart's content ok, i think i pretty much made my point already, and i understand yours.

Just remember what God said about in that day when you cry for relief from the king you have chosen, ok?
i think that day is pretty close

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but Byrd appears to make the assumption that by my drawing attention to Muslim beheadings I am automatically "persecuting them" and "taking vengeance upon myself." He pesters me about it on threads as if I am automatically a sinner for even saying anything.

How do you feel about his argument? It seems to be the same position you are taking.
My position and my actions and reactions are hardly his although I agree with him on many things. What he does and the way he does it as I see is mostly from the Lord, if only for the purpose of making people stop and think about where they really are in God. I could not do that like he does, but then it is not my calling to do so. It seems to be his. Remember what the Lord told Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus:

"And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do." Acts 9:4-6

Was he wrong to do what he did prior to meeting Jesus? Yes, certainly but his heart was pressing toward God in the place where he was. None of us are Jesus and sometimes we need to have someone sticking us with pins or needles as a wake up call. Jesus knew that and did not condemn Paul but rather directed him toward bigger and better things with God.

Are you persecuting people with your opinions? Do I ever persecute people with mine? I would the answer for both of us is probably, yes. When and where? God knows this and He also know how to direct us. He may even use our friend @bbyrd009 although perhaps even unbeknownst to him to direct or redirect us. This does not mean follow as bbyrd directs, but maybe that each of us needs to just look deeply at ourselves to see if we are off in any even slight way in order to consider or try to make a change.

With regard to Muslims, I do believe there is an overly strong bias on the part of Christians against them. One reason would be that they are not as Christian as they want people to believe that they are. Another reason is simply that their own old fleshly ways [the old man] are leading the way too much in their own lives. Are the Muslims the good guys? No, but neither are we... except as we allow God to lead us. People are concerned about Muslims in particular coming here [to the USA] and messing up our "good life". If this were only non-Christians it would not be a cause for concern, but we know that is not how it is.

The fact as I see it is that we have already messed up whatever "good life" we had here ourselves. What people really want to hold onto is the ways they are living and want to hold onto. Our worst enemy is not the Muslims any more than it was the Communists a while back or the Nazis in WWII. Our worst enemy has been and is inside of ourselves. People want to deny that they retain any of this, but I do really beg to differ on this point. This is one of, as I see it, the worst things about the OSAS position. People deny that they are being led at all by the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life, because at one time they seriously repented. That is a lie. The old man is not dead and will not stop buggin us until we have overcome the world as Jesus did.

I know no Muslims personally now, but close to 50 years ago when I was a student in Germany I knew several and my impression of them was as favorable as is of most of the Christians I have known. Their basics may or may not be far from the truth according to God, but having a better written text to go by does not make us better. It takes real and continuous surrender to God to do that. Nothing any Muslims are doing now is any worse than what the supposed Christians did to the Muslims during the Crusades which were supposed to be for God's benefit. Man [instead of God] is still leading the way among the Christians in spite of having a better Book to go by than the Muslims. Should not our example be more like Jesus? Look at his attitude toward the Samaritans as opposed to the general attitude of the Jews toward the Samaritans. That is what the attitude of most Christians toward the Muslims look like to me. But I also cannot be the judge, can I? Should we pat ourselves on the back for being so much better the Muslims [Samaritans]?

Sorry, but you did ask me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisteuo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you have recorded your thoughts on paper, so to speak, does not mean that you have produced anything that is meaningful or helpful.

Please provide the proof that God has identified who the fourth segment of the Statue prophecy is.

God has said that during the time of the great shaking on the earth, that he will recognise Babylon once more and pour out His wrath against Babylon. The revived Roman Empire does not fit that storyline.

The description in the statue and of the fourth beast are the same and both fit Rome.

If you disagree tell me who else it fits.

I notice when you talk about Babylon you did provide a single verse to back your claim.

Mystery Babylon still exists. The Babylon of history has long been rubble thus fulfilling the prophecy of its destruction.

Revelations talks about it being on seven hills. That fits Rome but most assuredly not ancient Babylon.

The harlot drenched in the blood of the saints is called Mystery Babylon. Again Rome not Babylon.

Three other empires followed Babylon.

You have nothing to offer except personal opinion.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he does and the way he does it as I see is mostly from the Lord, if only for the purpose of making people stop and think about where they really are in God. I could not do that like he does, but then it is not my calling to do so. It seems to be his.

LoL. Amadeus, in case you missed it, his first post to me on this thread was as follows:
not at all, and the op does not realize it yet but what he is really doing is saying
"Hitler was not only a Christian, he is my kinda guy!"

He is here likening me to a Neo-NAZI skinhead who wants to see violence come to Muslims. I have testified before the Lord Jesus Christ to him before and do so again now that I hold no hatred for any man in my heart, and would forgive my murderers even if my throat were put to the knife by them. Yet this is how he depicts me. If he is called to do this, then God somehow wants him serving the Accuser, LoL.

Btw, my apologies for the hand signals but this picture most resembles what I was looking for. And now that I look at it, this is indeed fairly accurate. I see no ministry in it. I see it as blatant false accusation and slander of a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Steve+Legault+and+Kevin+Grignon+-+FB+-+1.jpg

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009 , it appears I'm now giving Amadeus a bit of a hard time over something he didn't say but you did. Maybe I should be discussing this with you instead (although I'd rather not, LoL). How about if you respond to Post #72. Keep in mind I hold no animosities towards you whatsoever, but feel it is unwarranted to depict me this way simply because I am making the case that this brand of Muslim - the kind that executes violence against infidels - is increasing in the earth, not diminishing. I don't see it as unfeasible that they could become the majority at some point, especially when those who feel like the Palestinians do about the Jews do not yet have power over them to do with them as they wish.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A moderate muslim is like a loaf of bread that is still in the oven.

Be-headings ? In the USA we have aloud 60 mil. babies to be killed.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He is here likening me to a Neo-NAZI skinhead who wants to see violence come to Muslims.
man, i hate to say it but the skinhead gets a break you don't get imo, as you have made a profession of faith that i doubt he has made, and even if he did he obv dint understand it, whereas you less obviously dont
I see it as blatant false accusation and slander of a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.
it's called bigotry, Islamophobia, dress it up how you like, but counselling is provided for ppl with those povs ok.

if you can't envision a single Muslim accepted by God then it is maybe you that should be pausing and reflecting, wadr. They are going to be judged the same way you are, and their Book really quite beautifully and succinctly restates ours, even though the imagery is more foreign.

the Bible tells us that many will come from east and west and sit with Abraham in the kingdom, and ol' Abe is not a Christian either, ok.
good day

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The description in the statue and of the fourth beast are the same and both fit Rome.

If you disagree tell me who else it fits.

I notice when you talk about Babylon you did provide a single verse to back your claim.

Mystery Babylon still exists. The Babylon of history has long been rubble thus fulfilling the prophecy of its destruction.

Revelations talks about it being on seven hills. That fits Rome but most assuredly not ancient Babylon.

The harlot drenched in the blood of the saints is called Mystery Babylon. Again Rome not Babylon.

Three other empires followed Babylon.

You have nothing to offer except personal opinion.

So your proof is that the description in the Daniel 2 statue prophecy and the fourth beast as described in Dan 7 7-8, 11, are the same and both fit Rome.

Dan 7:7-8, 11: - 7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.
. . . . .
11 "I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

Dan 2:40: - 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.
In the above two passages, we are not told that, in either passage, they are referencing the Roman Empire. In fact, the Roman Empire fits more logically as inhabiting the western head of the third beast which came out of the division of Alexandra the Great's initial empire as the spoils of his empire after he died and was divided between his four generals.

Now in Dan 8 we are told that Alexandra the Great initially had dominion over Babylon and that after his death four horn grew out of the goat's head replacing the initial single horn. At some stage after this a demonic spirit, known as the Little horn rose up to exercise power over the four horns that rose up to replace the empire of Alexandra the Great. From the description of the events recounted in Dan 11 we know that the kingdoms associated with four horns of the goat, fought against each other and that one of these horn grew exceedingly strong and that this empire became the Roman Empire which existed for a period of time.

We also know from the OT that Empires that came against Israel for a time were also judged by God and that these Empires then faded from view a little later in time.

It is my understanding that the fourth beast of Daniel 7:1-12 is the Islamic "religious" Empire and the evidence for this understanding can be seen in the events occurring over all of the earth at this present time.

The Little horn, around 250 BC lead the Gentile Army of one of the divisions of the Greek Empire to begin the process of trampling the Sanctuary of God. This trampling of the Sanctuary of God will have run for its full measure of 2,300 years in our near future and at that time God will Judge both the wicked fallen Heavenly Hosts in heaven and the Kings of the earth on the earth.

I could go on but to do so would mean that I have to write a book to cover all of the information necessary to present the full apology to support my point of view.

Shalom

PS: - Now the wicked fallen demonic heavenly host, the "Little Horn," took control over the Roman Empire, for a time to go against Christ and to then destroy the temple.

PS 2: - Edited to correct some mistakes.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man, i hate to say it but the skinhead gets a break you don't get imo

Working in the intelligence in studying the Bible in history, the fact is there are some people that reach a point where the only way to stop them is to kill them.

That was true in the death cults of the India and is true now in radical Islam.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
simply because I am making the case that this brand of Muslim
"this brand of Muslim" is where you are condemned as soon as you say that Hitler was not a Christian tho, see
have a good one, no hard feelings i hope.
it's a belief that will manifest its own works and you will have to reap from it, you can't fool God right

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Working in the intelligence in studying the Bible in history, the fact is there are some people that reach a point where the only way to stop them is to kill them.

That was true in the death cults of the India and is true now in radical Islam.
so like i said, if you want a fight there it is, go fight them, and pretend they are throwing rocks at tanks because they are evil if you like, and notice how nicely your pov tails with the MSM, idc

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your proof is that the description in the Daniel 2 statue prophecy and the fourth beast as described in Dan 7 7-8, 11, are the same and both fit Rome.

Dan 7:7-8, 11: - 7 "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.
. . . . .
11 "I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.

Dan 2:40: - 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others.
In the above two passages, we are not told that, in either passage, they are referencing the Roman Empire. In fact, the Roman Empire fits more logically as inhabiting the western head of the third beast which came out of the division of Alexandra the Great's initial empire as the spoils of his empire after he died and was divided between his four generals.

Now in Dan 8 we are told that Alexandra the Great initially had dominion over Babylon and that after his death four horn grew out of the goat's head replacing the initial single horn. At some stage after this a demonic spirit, known as the Little horn rose up to exercise power over the four horns that rose up to replace the empire of Alexandra the Great. From the description of the events recounted in Dan 11 we know that the kingdoms associated with four horns of the goat, fought against each other and that one of these horn grew exceedingly strong and that this empire became the Roman Empire which existed for a period of time.

We also know from the OT that Empires that came against Israel for a time were also judged by God and that these Empires then faded from view a little later in time.

It is my understanding that the fourth beast of Daniel 7:1-12 is the Islamic "religious" Empire and the evidence for this understanding can be seen in the events occurring over all of the earth at this present time.

The Little horn, around 150 BC lead the Gentile Army of one of the divisions of the Greek Empire to begin the process of trampling the Sanctuary of God. This trampling of the Sanctuary of God will have run for its full measure of 2,300 years in our near future and at that time God will Judge both the wicked fallen Heavenly Hosts in heaven and the Kings of the earth on the earth.

I could go on but to do so would mean that I have to write a book to cover all of the information necessary to present the full apology to support my point of view.

Shalom
Now the wicked fallen demonic heavenly host, the "Little Horn," took control over the Roman Empire, for a time to go against Christ.

The little horn is the future AC.

Here you are trying to say he has already come and gone