muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you are living in a pipe dream if you think the whole of America is going to repent and turn back to God. America has filled herself with leftist atheistic beliefs. Filled herself with people of foreign gods. Filled herself with races of people alien to God. And then constructed laws to support and protect all these false beliefs.

Well, getting rid of the muslims would solve the muslim problem. Then you deal with the other problems.

What a stupid statement you make. Who cares if getting rid of muslims doesn't solve all problems. It solves the muslim problem.

Stranger
My, my you are hard to get along with. Who cares indeed? Doesn't God care? If He cares, how can we not and be on His side? Was God's whole plan then a "pipe dream", or was it focused on making things OK for Americans living in America in the year 2017?

I should solve the other problems? Well I cannot do it, but neither can you Stranger even if you could "get rid" of all the muslims.

The answer is here in this verse for anyone who really wants God's answer:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

But that verse may not include getting rid of the muslims in the U.S. of A.

You want to focus on your own answer to your own question and ignore the more weightier matters of God. You call His Way a pipe dream because people are unwilling to go His Way. It really is not.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My, my you are hard to get along with. Who cares indeed? Doesn't God care? If He cares, how can we not and be on His side? Was God's whole plan then a "pipe dream", or was it focused on making things OK for Americans living in America in the year 2017?

I should solve the other problems? Well I cannot do it, but neither can you Stranger even if you could "get rid" of all the muslims.

The answer is here in this verse for anyone who really wants God's answer:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

But that verse may not include getting rid of the muslims in the U.S. of A.

You want to focus on your own answer to your own question and ignore the more weightier matters of God. You call His Way a pipe dream because people are unwilling to go His Way. It really is not.

I can be. So, because I am against an anti-christian, anti-american political/religious movement, islam, then you say I don't care about God's plan of redemption?

No one person can do it as you well know. It takes a nation of people to do it. Nothing wrong with (Matt. 6:33). But you don't run a nation as you do a church. The Churches goal is to evangelize, fellowship, and mature as a believer and as a body of believers. A nation consists of people who create laws to govern and protect that people from enemies within and without. When it fails to do this then you can quote (Matt. 6:33) all day, but that doesn't solve the problem.

You say the answer is I should seek first the kingdom of God. But then you say even if I do that, it may not result in getting rid of the muslims. So how is that an answer? It's not.

I did not create the problem of muslims being allowed into the country under the deception of 'religious liberty'. I did not create islam, the problem. I did not create the blindness of politicians and christians who fail to see the danger of islam. But my answer does address the problem. Yours does not.

No, your way is a pipe dream. Not God's. I do not confuse the two. I do not neglect my responsibility under my government by simply quoting (Matt. 6:33).

Consider your statements in light of this:

1.) Should the U.S. be sending ships and men to S. Korea in answer to the threat by N. Korea? According to you, no. They should not. They need to seek the kingdom of God.

2.) Should the U.S. recognize it's borders and stop illegal immigrants? According to you, no. They should not. They need instead to seek the kingdom of God.

3.) Should the U.S. even have a military or even a local police force? According to you, of course not. We all just need to seek the kingdom of God.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? That is because it is.

The only reason you can sit and live in this pipe dream of yours, this false utopian idea of society, is because other Christian people before you had more sense and knew the cost of developing a Christian society and the cost of keeping it. But you and others like you sit and watch as the enemies of Christianity, and America, chip away at the foundation that supports this society, and do nothing but quote (Matt. 6:33).

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you call the Las Vegas attack, Stranger? Was it terrorism? If not, why not.

Yes, it was definitely terrorism. It was terrorism from the anti-christian liberal left. I have wrote on this somewhere already. Everyone is talking like they cannot find a motive for the shootings. The motive is clear. Kill as many people associated with conservatism and Trump that you can. Just like the shooter did when he attacked the Republicans at the practice baseball game. It is terrorism from the left letting the conservatives and christians know they will not be ruled by them.

Stranger

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
America and the the UK are the biggest murders on the planet. Its not the people or the soldiers. Its the bankers and world leaders. Why does the usa need to have soldiers in 147 different countrys for profit greed and the love of money. Sure a man in a cave organised 9-11 from a mobil phone.
And we needed ground to air missiles at the UK Games. Nothing to do with false fear mongering for profit as our goverments Cameroon and obame and now may and trup all give into the pressure or take the payment. Either way they are all guilty or murder Blair went to war on a lie for money.

i agree. the US military budget is 50 times that of all Muslim countries combined. they are no threat to the anglo-american war machine.
where were all these muslim terrorist 50 years back? wouldnt they have hated Christians just as much then? but there was no interest in those muslim countries back then, in those days the enemy was communism which gave the US the green light to interfere in most every south american country and now that their economies are majority owned by US/Euro, no more threat. and it only cost several thousand lives on both sides.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i agree. the US military budget is 50 times that of all Muslim countries combined. they are no threat to the anglo-american war machine.
where were all these muslim terrorist 50 years back? wouldnt they have hated Christians just as much then? but there was no interest in those muslim countries back then, in those days the enemy was communism which gave the US the green light to interfere in most every south american country and now that their economies are majority owned by US/Euro, no more threat. and it only cost several thousand lives on both sides.

Of course the muslims hated Christians back then. Their hatred has been growing and festering for a number of years. The placing of Israel back in the land in 1948 fueled it more. The 6 day war in 1967 where Israel captured her city Jerusalem added to it. Then the oil crisis in the 70's, gave them the wealth to support their hatred and terrorism.

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, you are living in a pipe dream if you think the whole of America is going to repent and turn back to God. America has filled herself with leftist atheistic beliefs. Filled herself with people of foreign gods. Filled herself with races of people alien to God. And then constructed laws to support and protect all these false beliefs.

Well, getting rid of the muslims would solve the muslim problem. Then you deal with the other problems.

What a stupid statement you make. Who cares if getting rid of muslims doesn't solve all problems. It solves the muslim problem.

Stranger

There still may be a greater move of God, a greater revival, one greater than the early 1900s, Christians have prophesied it, prophets have had dreams and visions of it, it's in Acts 2:17, it's in Joel 2:28, so as I said on another thread, it all depends, was the great outpouring the one in the early 1900s? Was that it, or is there more to come, a greater one? Remembering mankind has only been living on earth for 6000 years, you know if lifespan of humans weren't reduced dramatically, it would only take 6 or 7 Methuselahs to fill in those 6000 years, Methuselah lived up 969, so 6000 years of humans walking around really isn't a long time if you think about it and it would have only took 2 Methuselahs and a Abraham to fill in the time since Jesus's ascension, and a thousand years is like a day to God. So you know when he says he is coming back soon, we are still in the very soon moment, mankind hasn't been walking earth all that long if you think about it.

But society having faith in God can decline very quickly as we have seen, but there are still a good number of healthy Christians out there, it's not the case of "God if you can find 50 believers in this world will you spare it for another year," it isn't that bad yet. But still be prepared as always, I believe we ain't seen anywhere near the days of Noah yet, and that's the grace of God you know, he gives people all that time to repent, for most people these days, that's a lifetime to make a decision, and yet he is coming quickly, for the sake of the righteous, now isn't that amazing.

So whether there's a greater revival that's going to happen, or if we have seen the greatest, and if we are still alive during the very end of the endtime falling away, bullets flying, Christians dying everywhere in masses for their faith in every country of the world, Days of Noah times, just remember it will be over in a second, and we will be flying around having a great time in heaven like little kids having fun, playing with Jesus, angels and each other, we will be new creatures, different beings. Suffering will not last long, time goes very quickly, it will be gone before we know it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can be. So, because I am against an anti-christian, anti-american political/religious movement, islam, then you say I don't care about God's plan of redemption?
I believe that you really do care, but we may disagree in how to do our part.

No one person can do it as you well know. It takes a nation of people to do it. Nothing wrong with (Matt. 6:33). But you don't run a nation as you do a church. The Churches goal is to evangelize, fellowship, and mature as a believer and as a body of believers. A nation consists of people who create laws to govern and protect that people from enemies within and without. When it fails to do this then you can quote (Matt. 6:33) all day, but that doesn't solve the problem.

When we see

You say the answer is I should seek first the kingdom of God. But then you say even if I do that, it may not result in getting rid of the muslims. So how is that an answer? It's not.
When we seek His kingdom and righteousness first it does not mean that we do nothing with regard to the specifics you mention. It means rather that those things are really the First things. If we are paying attention, God will direct us is dealing with these problems because we have put first things first. God may well get rid of the muslims in our midst, and He may use people like you or me or other Christians to do it, but what He does or does not do, I believe, is influenced greatly by what we are doing toward Him.

When I say that obeying that verse may not get rid of the muslims, I don't mean that we do not do what God has put in our heart to do in that respect. We do what we must do as God speaks to our heart, but even if the muslims are all that you say they are, God may have a purpose for them here this country. This nation has more problems than it has solutions. Remember when the prophet was telling ancient Israel and its king not to oppose the Babylonians? The Babylonians were a cruel ungodly people, but they were an instrument of God's wrath against the rebellious people. This people in this country is rebellious against God. Their time to fix things with God is short. If they do not, which seems likely His wrath may at least in part come through the muslims.

I do pray for this country and I work for this country in ways that I can. I was once young and joined the army and went to Viet Nam when it was a very unpopular thing to do. We must do what we must do according to what we believe.

I did not create the problem of muslims being allowed into the country under the deception of 'religious liberty'. I did not create islam, the problem. I did not create the blindness of politicians and christians who fail to see the danger of islam. But my answer does address the problem. Yours does not.

Your answer addresses the problem and maybe that is how God wants you to work. My answer as I see it also addresses the problem but admittedly it is different than yours. Could it be that both of us is right according to God plan for you and for me?

No, your way is a pipe dream. Not God's. I do not confuse the two. I do not neglect my responsibility under my government by simply quoting (Matt. 6:33).

I don't simply quote it. I do try to live it and that is quite different. Part of seeking God's kingdom and His righteousness at time includes some very visible actions on our part. When they do then that should be what we are doing.

Consider your statements in light of this:

1.) Should the U.S. be sending ships and men to S. Korea in answer to the threat by N. Korea? According to you, no. They should not. They need to seek the kingdom of God.

You put words into my mouth that were never spoken or considered. The U.S. should be doing what God wants them to do. That may well include sending troops. Why would it be impossible to seek His kingdom and also send troops?

2.) Should the U.S. recognize it's borders and stop illegal immigrants? According to you, no. They should not. They need instead to seek the kingdom of God.
Essentially the same answer. Why would it be impossible to seek His kingdom and also secure the borders?

3.) Should the U.S. even have a military or even a local police force? According to you, of course not. We all just need to seek the kingdom of God.
Essentially the same answer. I do not believe that God is always against war and warlike activities, but He is always for His kingdom and His righteousness.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? That is because it is.

The only reason you can sit and live in this pipe dream of yours, this false utopian idea of society, is because other Christian people before you had more sense and knew the cost of developing a Christian society and the cost of keeping it. But you and others like you sit and watch as the enemies of Christianity, and America, chip away at the foundation that supports this society, and do nothing but quote (Matt. 6:33).

Stranger

Again, I do not sit and watch and only quote a verse of scripture. There really are some things more important than America and that is not a statement against America. It is a statement for God and His Way.

I do work while it is day... for soon the night cometh when no man can work. The work to be done is God's work and sometimes it may coincide with you position, but...? The But is what is it that God wants me to do about the muslims? That is what I want to know and that is what I want to do.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So, because I am against an anti-christian, anti-american political/religious movement, islam, then you say I don't care about God's plan of redemption?
demonstrably, yes. You cannot serve two masters, and you have made your choice, apparently. Not that you can't still change your mind though i guess. God is merciful, who knows.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Of course the muslims hated Christians back then. Their hatred has been growing and festering for a number of years. The placing of Israel back in the land in 1948 fueled it more. The 6 day war in 1967 where Israel captured her city Jerusalem added to it. Then the oil crisis in the 70's, gave them the wealth to support their hatred and terrorism.

Stranger
ha, are you so conflicted and hypocritical that you can say this with a straight face, yet continue to send them all of your money whenever you fill your tank? Don't you understand how you are going to be convicted?

kiwimac

Dec 19, 2009
Deepest, Darkest NZ
www.westcotthort.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, it was definitely terrorism. It was terrorism from the anti-christian liberal left. I have wrote on this somewhere already. Everyone is talking like they cannot find a motive for the shootings. The motive is clear. Kill as many people associated with conservatism and Trump that you can. Just like the shooter did when he attacked the Republicans at the practice baseball game. It is terrorism from the left letting the conservatives and christians know they will not be ruled by them.

Stranger
Stephen Paddock was a almost certainly a conservative, he was entirely in favour of the 2nd Amendment. As for being a non-Christian that is besides the point. As for the music festival he attacked I would aver that not everyone there was either conservative or Christian.