muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Removing freedom of religion from the Constitution will surely be like opening Pandora's box. There are many heathens in positions of power that would love nothing less than to dash Christianity into pieces. And speaking of God, not even he removes the free worship of other gods during his millennial reign according to Micah.

We see Micah speaking of some the changes that will be made under God's rule, the disarmament of all nations being chief among them. The worship of other gods doesn't even seem to be a concern here. It shows that just removing the freedom of religion for one will not at all solve any issue. Removing religious freedom for one will only set a precedent for the state to do it us as well.
I am thinking we are agreement on this. It might seem a good thing to remove Muslims so easily from the picture, but I really doubt that anyone who wanted to do so could manage the votes necessary to do so under man's law.

Israel frequently wanted to by pass God and do things their own way. They always got into trouble for it. God has not changed and unrepented men also have not.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am thinking we are agreement on this. It might seem a good thing to remove Muslims so easily from the picture, but I really doubt that anyone who wanted to do so could manage the votes necessary to do so under man's law.

Israel frequently wanted to by pass God and do things their own way. They always got into trouble for it. God has not changed and unrepented men also have not.

Exactly, people need to get their priorities straight when it comes to world affairs. God certainly will at his second coming, at least during the millennial period, where what religion the unsaved follow's doesn't seem to be of prime importance to him. I am not at all afraid or concerned of what Muslims are allegedly up to. I don't even consider Islam to be that important in end times events. It may play a role, but I will not give credit where credit is not due.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, people need to get their priorities straight when it comes to world affairs. God certainly will at his second coming, at least during the millennial period, where what religion the unsaved follow's doesn't seem to be of prime importance to him. I am not at all afraid or concerned of what Muslims are allegedly up to. I don't even consider Islam to be that important in end times events. It may play a role, but I will not credit where credit is not due.
Aye and our priority should be first things first:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."Matt 6:33

Reactions: Dcopymope

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read what you wrote, but such an amendment to the Constitution could not and/or would not exclude you and me. If it did, it would make the whole thing meaningless or hopelessly confused. Only God or His anointed messenger could do it right, and if man has any thing to say about it, it will not happen.

With this I agree, at least to the extent that it includes all of those who bear the label of Christian even while most of them have not a real clue as to what it means to be a follower of Christ.

I don't just wait... rather I strive to do what I believe God wants me to do. If every one who says he is a Christian did the same, likely there would be no problem.

The question for all of us then may be to understand what the house of God is and what our job is in defending or building it. Doubtless people will differ in these things and as a result not work where God wants them to work.

Again, I never said anything about amending the Constitution. What I said was to forget about religious freedom for muslims as it does not apply. They are not a religion, they are a political religious body with the intent to take over every country they reside in. As an enemy they are not entitled to any rights under the Constitution.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Removing freedom of religion from the Constitution will surely be like opening Pandora's box. There are many heathens in positions of power that would love nothing less than to dash Christianity into pieces. And speaking of God, not even he removes the free worship of other gods during his millennial reign according to Micah.

We see Micah speaking of some of the changes that will be made under God's rule, the disarmament of all nations being chief among them. The worship of other gods doesn't even seem to be a concern here. It shows that just removing the freedom of religion for one will not at all solve any issue. Removing religious freedom from one group will only set a precedence for the state to do it us as well.

No one said anything about removing religious freedom from the Constitution.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I never said anything about amending the Constitution. What I said was to forget about religious freedom for muslims as it does not apply. They are not a religion, they are a political religious body with the intent to take over every country they reside in. As an enemy they are not entitled to any rights under the Constitution.

Stranger
You know as I know that if it did happen it is not likely to be such an easy thing. I have seen more than one thing occur in my lifetime which to my mind was unconstitutional, but my mind on the thing is meaningless if the courts decide otherwise. The courts are not always doing what they should be doing as I see it, but then I am not an attorney and I don't have the authority to overrule what I might consider to be errors on their part anyway.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one said anything about removing religious freedom from the Constitution.

Stranger

No, but you did say it should be removed for Muslims, which like I said only gives the anti Christian heathens all the more reason to stamp out Christianity from society. If they can do it to one religion, then what makes you think your constitution will prevent them from doing the same to you? And if God won't be concerned about what god is worshipped by the heathen during his 1,000 year reign, then I definitely have no reason to be concerned about it now.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know as I know that if it did happen it is not likely to be such an easy thing. I have seen more than one thing occur in my lifetime which to my mind was unconstitutional, but my mind on the thing is meaningless if the courts decide otherwise. The courts are not always doing what they should be doing as I see it, but then I am not an attorney and I don't have the authority to overrule what I might consider to be errors on their part anyway.

Well, choose your poison. You would rather see muslims keep on killing Americans at will. Or you accept the hard part of deporting all of them and letting none in.

The point is, something could be done but will not be done because the courts are now 'political' and not interested in justice.

And, if no one wants to do anything, then don't be crying when Americans continue to get killed by muslims in this country. Until America realized that islam is the enemy, this will not stop.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but you did say it should be removed for Muslims, which like I said only gives the anti Christian heathens all the more reason to stamp out Christianity from society. If they can do it to one religion, then what makes you think your constitution will prevent them from doing the same to you? And if God won't be concerned about what god is worshipped by the heathen during his 1,000 year reign, then I definitely have no reason to be concerned about it now.

The Constitution doesn't apply to muslims. As I have said. Who cares about the heatherns wanting to stamp out Christianity? They want to do that already.

The Constitution gives freedom of religion. It doesn't give freedom to take over the country by a political body, and then set up all under that political body.

The only God worshiped during the Millennium will be the God of the Bible. So, your statement makes no sense.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How? I don't recall the Constitution splitting hairs as to which belief is allowed and which one isn't.

How? Are you so inept?

When one is a felon, are not his rights under the Constitution restricted?

How much more when one is an enemy of the country?

You don't recall because you don't know.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, choose your poison. You would rather see muslims keep on killing Americans at will. Or you accept the hard part of deporting all of them and letting none in.
What I would like is for the nation as a whole to repent and turn to Jesus. As that doesn't at the moment seem likely to happen. Apparently you would rather that we or someone take matters into our their own hands.

The point is, something could be done but will not be done because the courts are now 'political' and not interested in justice.
On this point, I am very much afraid you are correct. Even if we could as you suggest get rid of all the muslims this would NOT solve America's problems. Her problems are rooted in her rejection of God.

And, if no one wants to do anything, then don't be crying when Americans continue to get killed by muslims in this country. Until America realized that islam is the enemy, this will not stop.

Stranger

While islam may be one of America's enemies, America is her own worst enemy. Getting rid of the muslims would not change that.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No

We aren't talking about felons.

And you think you won't be branded an enemy for the testimony of Jesus as well........:rolleyes:..........got it.

Yes, you are inept. Just as when one is a lawbreaker, he does not benefit from the rights under the Constitution, neither do enemies of our country. Pretty simple.

Indeed we are talking about enemies of our country, which is much worse than felons. Got it?

I will be branded an enemy of the country when people like you hand over the country to islam. Got it? I doubt it.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I would like is for the nation as a whole to repent and turn to Jesus. As that doesn't at the moment seem likely to happen. Apparently you would rather that we or someone take matters into our their own hands.

On this point, I am very much afraid you are correct. Even if we could as you suggest get rid of all the muslims this would NOT solve America's problems. Her problems are rooted in her rejection of God.

While islam may be one of America's enemies, America is her own worst enemy. Getting rid of the muslims would not change that.

Well, you are living in a pipe dream if you think the whole of America is going to repent and turn back to God. America has filled herself with leftist atheistic beliefs. Filled herself with people of foreign gods. Filled herself with races of people alien to God. And then constructed laws to support and protect all these false beliefs.

Well, getting rid of the muslims would solve the muslim problem. Then you deal with the other problems.

What a stupid statement you make. Who cares if getting rid of muslims doesn't solve all problems. It solves the muslim problem.

Stranger