Must Separate.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Stranger, you are not shy about your white supremacy. Talk about hiding behind Christianity! You are not talking about Christians separating free m nonchristians - you are talking about white Christians separating from Catholics, Jews and people with darker skin than you

Pardon me while I vomit

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Stranger, you are not shy about your white supremacy. Talk about hiding behind Christianity! You are not talking about Christians separating free m nonchristians - you are talking about white Christians separating from Catholics, Jews and people with darker skin than you

Are you labeling me a white supremicist? On what basis? Where have I declared white supremacy? How is that hiding behind Christianity?

Where have I indicated separation of Christians due to race?

I think you just wanted to bring your racism over to this thread after you could no longer answer the questions in the other one you started. But, that is fine, now answer these questions that I have asked in light of your statements.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you labeling me a white supremicist? On what basis? Where have I declared white supremacy? How is that hiding behind Christianity?

Where have I indicated separation of Christians due to race?

I think you just wanted to bring your racism over to this thread after you could no longer answer the questions in the other one you started. But, that is fine, now answer these questions that I have asked in light of your statements.

Stranger

If I am wrong, I apologize. You stated that God is racist in one of your posts and you declared yourself to be racist in another. Based on your words, I do not think I am wrong

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am wrong, I apologize. You stated that God is racist in one of your posts and you declared yourself to be racist in another. Based on your words, I do not think I am wrong

Don't apologize and then say you are not wrong. Prove that I have said, or am, a white supremacist. And where have I indicated any separation of Christians due to race?

In other words, you are wanting to define me based on your racism. Not mine.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't apologize and then say you are not wrong. Prove that I have said, or am, a white supremacist. And where have I indicated any separation of Christians due to race?

In other words, you are wanting to define me based on your racism. Not mine.

Stranger

Confirm it, or deny it. It is very simple

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Confirm it, or deny it. It is very simple

You're the one making the accusation. Not me.

What I have proved is that you're the one who is racist and then try and label other people as white supremacist's.

You make a lot of accusation but then refuse to answer the questions I give you. Why? Because the answer reveals your racism.

For me to confirm or deny makes it easy for you. You don't have to go through the effort of trying to prove. I have no intention of making it easy for you. I have every intention of showing how you are wrong and hypocritical. Which I have done so far, as you are at an impasse to answer my question here and in the other thread you started.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow

Your refusal to answer speaks volumes

For the record, ive already answered you questions on the other thread. You simply rejected the answers I provided - it is a typical way you seem to like to end conversations, based on other conversations I've read on the board. People you are talking at, answer your questions and you continue to badger them to answer your question until they give up.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow

For the record, ive already answered you questions on the other thread. You simply rejected the answers I provided - it is a typical way you seem to like to end conversations, based on other conversations I've read on the board. People you are talking at, answer your questions and you continue to badger them to answer your question until they give up.

Well, if you're scared to answer the questions just admit that you're scared and can't answer them for fear they will show you what you are. Then I will quit asking.

For the record, you answered nothing. In your thead 'Racism on Parade' in post #58 I asked: 1.) Did the white people have right under the Constitution to protest? 2.) Did the anti-protesters attempt to take away that right along with the polkice and local authorities? 3.) What gives you the right to deny these people their rights under the Constitution by saying these people must be 'rooted out'?

Thus here you are lying again. You have answerd nothing. You formed some statements that make an appearance of touching on the subject but without answering anything.

Plus, you still need to prove I am a white supremacist in this thread, which you haven't and cannot. And prove that I said Christians are to divide because of race, which you claimed. Because your mouth wrote a check your butt can't cash.

So, again, answer the questions, unless you're scared. You wanted to root out those white people. Now it's 'root hog or die'.

Stranger

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow

It didn't take me long to figure this out. Badgering seems to be the method of quite a few here who don't line up with their worldview. In a court room, this would be shut down faster than you can say Satan. I have better things to do with my life than to deal with that foolishness.

Reactions: aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It didn't take me long to figure this out. Badgering seems to be the method of quite a few here who don't line up with their worldview. In a court room, this would be shut down faster than you can say Satan. I have better things to do with my life than to deal with that foolishness.

If you have better things to do, then by all means do them.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you're scared to answer the questions just admit that you're scared and can't answer them for fear they will show you what you are. Then I will quit asking.

For the record, you answered nothing. In your thead 'Racism on Parade' in post #58 I asked: 1.) Did the white people have right under the Constitution to protest? 2.) Did the anti-protesters attempt to take away that right along with the polkice and local authorities? 3.) What gives you the right to deny these people their rights under the Constitution by saying these people must be 'rooted out'?

Thus here you are lying again. You have answerd nothing. You formed some statements that make an appearance of touching on the subject but without answering anything.

Plus, you still need to prove I am a white supremacist in this thread, which you haven't and cannot. And prove that I said Christians are to divide because of race, which you claimed. Because your mouth wrote a check your butt can't cash.

So, again, answer the questions, unless you're scared. You wanted to root out those white people. Now it's 'root hog or die'.

Stranger

Yes, I am terrified, Stranger.....I guess you will need to double dog dare me

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am terrified, Stranger.....I guess you will need to double dog dare me

Yet you refuse to answer the questions.

A child who is afraid is understandable. That is what you say to a child...'double dog dare'. A man who is afraid is something else. He is a coward.
In war, fatigue can make cowards of men. In peace, being wrong makes cowards of men.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you refuse to answer the questions.

A child who is afraid is understandable. That is what you say to a child...'double dog dare'. A man who is afraid is something else. He is a coward.
In war, fatigue can make cowards of men. In peace, being wrong makes cowards of men.

Stranger

Your baiting is actually not frightening at all, Stranger. Based on your refusal to deny my observation that you want a separate society for only white Christians....I have to believe it is true - at least we know what we are dealing with

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your baiting is actually not frightening at all, Stranger. Based on your refusal to deny my observation that you want a separate society for only white Christians....I have to believe it is true - at least we know what we are dealing with

And I know who I am dealing with. You, who said you want to 'root these people out'. Deprive a people of race their Constitutional rights.

You don't know anything. You have made claims and accusations. Yet when asked to prove these you have nothing. So, prove what you are saying somehow. If you cannot prove it then you're a liar and have made false accusations.

Waiting.....

And you still haven't answered my questions.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know anything. You have made claims and accusations. Yet when asked to prove these you have nothing. So, prove what you are saying somehow. If you cannot prove it then you're a liar and have made false accusations.

Waiting.....

Stranger

Yawn. Let me know when you are ready to clear all this up

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yawn. Let me know when you are ready to clear all this up

You're the one not answering my questions. You're the one refusing to prove your false accusations. Let me know when you get that yellow streak off your back. I am not hopeful. I've known cowards before. They never get brave.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the one not answering my questions. You're the one refusing to prove your false accusations. Let me know when you get that yellow streak off your back. I am not hopeful. I've known cowards before. They never get brave.

Stranger

Yeah....the coward thing is not working...lol

If you can't read what I wrote the first time, why would you read it the second time?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah....the coward thing is not working...lol

If you can't read what I wrote the first time, why would you read it the second time?

Well, actually it is. As I said, I have never seen a coward turn from his cowardly ways and be brave. It just doesn't happen. Thus when you say 'it isn't working' it proves my observation is correct.

You fail to answer my questions. You accuse yet have no proof and refuse to offer proof. Until you can offer something, your words have no meaning. No credibility.

Stranger