My Lord And Savior Is Not A "SISSIFIED NEEDY JESUS", But HE is a GOD of WRATH!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane you were asked to offer biblical correction, and you have offered nothing from scripture.
You make comments, but do not give anything specific,for example;

Do you believe Elohim came from Kolub?

What is your understanding of Kolub?

Did Jesus create everything?

Is Lucifer a created angel from his beginning until now?

Do you have a source for what you claim is true Mormon doctrine?

Do you believe laminites and Nephites existed in America?

Do you believe Jesus appeared to them after His ascension?

Do you believe the angel "moroni" appeared to Joseph Smith, in upstate NY.?

What do you believe is taught in doctrines and covenants on the new birth?

Could you offer explicit quotes from approved Mormon sources?
I was/am focusing on Christ, His message, and a person's saving relationship with Him-- the most important topic in existence. I don't consider it productive to just spam scriptures, but if that's what you really want sure I can do that. Here's a bunch on Christ His divine Sonship. It includes verses from the Bible, which LDS Christians consider scripture, and other books which members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints consider scriptures.

Part 1--

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 2

· · glory as of the only begotten of the Father, John 1:14 (2 Ne. 25:12; Jacob 4:5, 11; Alma 5:48; 12:33; 13:5; D&C 20:21; 29:42; 49:5; 76:25; Moses 1:33; 2:1, 26; 3:18; 5:9).

·

· · God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

·

· · Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things, John 3:35.

·

· · hath he given to the Son to have life in himself, John 5:26.

·

· · Dost thou believe on the Son of God, John 9:35 (1 Jn. 5:10, 13; 2 Ne. 25:16; Mosiah 4:2; Alma 33:14, 22; Hel. 14:8; Morm. 7:5; Ether 12:18).

·

· · Son of God might be glorified, John 11:4.

·

· · that the Father may be glorified in the Son, John 14:13.

·

· · Father … glorify thy Son, John 17:1.

·

· · ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God, John 19:7.

• as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you, John 20:21.

• God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son, Acts 3:13.

• Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee, Acts 13:33.

• God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, Rom. 8:3.

• to be conformed to the image of his Son, Rom. 8:29.

• glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Rom. 15:6.

• translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son, Col. 1:13.

• by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir, Heb. 1:2.

• antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son, 1 Jn. 2:22.

• For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, 1 Jn. 3:8.

• we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, 1 Jn. 3:23.

• sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins, 1 Jn. 4:10.

• Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world, 1 Jn. 4:14.

• eternal life, and this life is in his Son, 1 Jn. 5:11.

• Son of God was the Messiah who should come, 1 Ne. 10:17.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for posting these fine messages P4T.
many Mormons have come to truth as a result of the truth being proclaimed, and if God is merciful many will will be drawn savingly to Him.
You're welcome. As you can see, they are not even aware of some of their foundational teachings that are in error. There is another audio clip where I believe it was Dr. Walter Martin speaking to some high up Mormon. It is tragic hearing this bishop, or whatever he was left at the crossroads.

I found the episode after some searching around, if you listen to the last 6:30 seconds of this episode you will be stunned how Decker is distraught about knowing his gospel, god and his "christ" are in fact not the same as the one presented him from Scripture:

Part 2 : Deciphering Joseph Smith's Book Of Abraham Translation — Cultish

I wanted to put these types of things out there so many can see that the Mormons typically deny their own teachings and some even play coy about it. Some make pretense this is not true, but the fact is, these things are true and are known by many who witness the truth, Gospel, and true Christ to Mormons.

I do not hate Mormons, in fact it would be wonderful to reach them, which is why I am providing this for all. Again, LDS/Mormons are not Christians. We will be praying for @Jane_Doe22 as well. 2 Corinthians 4:1-4, 11:14.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome. As you can see, they are not even aware of some of their foundational teachings that are in error. There is another audio clip where I believe it was Dr. Walter Martin speaking to some high up Mormon. It is tragic hearing this bishop, or whatever he was left at the crossroads.

I found the episode after some searching around, if you listen to the last 6:30 seconds of this episode you will be stunned how Decker is distraught about knowing his gospel, god and his "christ" are in fact not the same as the one presented him from Scripture:

Part 2 : Deciphering Joseph Smith's Book Of Abraham Translation — Cultish

I wanted to put these types of things out there so many can see that the Mormons typically deny their own teachings and some even play coy about it. Some make pretense this is not true, but the fact is, these things are true and are known by many who witness the truth, Gospel, and true Christ to Mormons.

I do not hate Mormons, in fact it would be wonderful to reach them, which is why I am providing this for all. Again, LDS/Mormons are not Christians. We will be praying for @Jane_Doe22 as well. 2 Corinthians 4:1-4, 11:14.
Rather than praying as if I were an inanimate object, I would prefer if you wold fact check and actually treat me as a person. Spoiler alert: what I actually believe doesn't match what that straw man Decker paints. And Decker's bad information teaches LDS Christians very false things about Evangelicals too (like the idea that Evangelicals believe in cheap grace). It's mutaally destructive, rather than focusing anyone on Christ.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preacher: how can you pray for someone when everything you "know" about them is based off of bad information?
How can you remotely say you care about me when you have no idea who I really am?
And when I explain what I actually believe you call it "fake news"?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Preacher: how can you pray for someone when everything you "know" about them is based off of bad information?
How can you remotely say you care about me when you have no idea who I really am?
and so now the error in how we now define witnessing is revealed imo
the hutzpah, huh?
in Israel he would probably be arrested btw, they are serious about no proselytizing

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane
thanks for the fine versus now I would like it if you answer the specific questions I asked you each of the questions I would like you to answer them

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
why are mormons so awesome is what id like to know
anyone ever met a pissed off mormon?
have you ever tried to piss a mormon off?
i have lol
gl with that

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane
thanks for the fine versus now I would like it if you answer the specific questions I asked you each of the questions I would like you to answer them
Are those questions necessary for salvation and the most important topic anyone can discuss?

Because I am a disciple of Christ. That’s the most important topic to me and the way of salvation.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, BB is a JW. Seems like I remember BL is one, too. But I had forgotten it.
God brings people of false sects here, those who believe they and their group are true Christians. We can then engage them in Scripture, and perhaps God will sovereignly bring them to repentance and true conversion, 2 Peter 3:9.

As of now they are opposed to the true Christ and true Gospel, 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 1:8-10; 1 Corinthians 16:9.

It is not alarming that there are some today who think they are God's people, who oppose the truth, such was the case in both the Old and New Testaments, and they are still here among us today.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God brings people of false sects here, those who believe they and their group are true Christians. We can then engage them in Scripture, and perhaps God will sovereignly bring them to repentance and true conversion, 2 Peter 3:9.

As of now they are opposed to the true Christ and true Gospel, 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 1:8-10; 1 Corinthians 16:9.

It is not alarming that there are some today who think they are God's people, who oppose the truth, such was the case in both the Old and New Testaments, and they are still here among us today.
What engagement?
I’m ignored and called a liar.

That’s not engagement, nor preaching truth, or bringing people to Christ.

Last edited:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What engagement?
I’m ignored and called a liar.

That’s not engagement, nor preaching truth, or bringing people to Christ.

You're incorrect:

It's certainly engagement but this is refused by your denial of facts.

It is preaching truth about the true Christ.

The fact remains the Christ of Mormonism is not the Christ of God or Scripture. You're fully aware of the opposing Christ's.

The real issue is the fact you won't own the teachings of your own sect. You're hiding. You avoid questions. You refuse to answer proving you're hiding.

You deny the official proven teachings of your sect even when documentation is given.

No one is lying about it, we use your own sects official documented teachings, then you deny it's true. That's more hiding.

Either you're ashamed of your sects teachings, and/or are ignorant of them, and/or you're being deceptive. Let me state clearly in the presence of the uncreated eternal Christ you, myself nor will any person get by with any of this hiding or dodging. He will judge according to truth.

Btw, is that description the Christ of your Mormonism? Eternal, uncreated, the only God and that there will be none after him, Isaiah 43:10. No, in fact it is not the same Christ, this is well documented truth and us something you avoid answering which is more hiding.

The response is always that though you're Mormon, and though we show your official beliefs, you either avoid answering direct questions and/or deny the teachings that come directly from your sect. That's called being disingenuous. LDS are not Christians, its "christ" is not Christ.

Until you finally own up and stop your campaign of being disingenuous you'll remain where you are with your false gospel and false Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're incorrect:

It's certainly engagement but this is refused by your denial of facts.

It is preaching truth about the true Christ.

The fact remains the Christ of Mormonism is not the Christ of God or Scripture. You're fully aware of the opposing Christ's.

The real issue is the fact you won't own the teachings of your own sect. You're hiding. You avoid questions. You refuse to answer proving you're hiding.

You deny the official proven teachings of your sect even when documentation is given.

No one is lying about it, we use your own sects official documented teachings, then you deny it's true. That's more hiding.

Either you're ashamed of your sects teachings, and/or are ignorant of them, and/or you're being deceptive. Let me state clearly in the presence of the uncreated eternal Christ you will get by with exactly none of this, He will judge according to truth.

Btw, is that description the Christ of your Mormonism? Eternal, uncreated, the only God and that there will be none after him, Isaiah 43:10? No, in fact it is not the same Christ, this is well documented truth and us something you avoid answering which is more hiding.

The response is always that though you're Mormon, and though we show your official beliefs, you either avoid answering direct questions and/or deny the teachings that come directly from your sect. That's called being disingenuous. LDS are not Christians, its "christ" is not Christ.

Until you finally own up and stop your campaign of being disingenuous you'll remain where you are with your false gospel and false Christ.
Actually, I engage every post. Focusing of course on the one's about Christ rather than red harrings. And salvation is not about what some other person says another sect says, but about an individual having real saving relationship with Christ.

I cannot "admit" that what Walter Martian says is true because it's not. It's just not. That's me being factual. You saying that I'm being deceptive isn't engaging me in dialogue, it's just flaming and avoiding subjects.

As whom Jesus Christ is: He is the only Begotten Son of God. He is everlasting: without beginning or end. He created this world, was born to a virgin and lived a humble life. He taught His gospel, living perfectly every second. And for that people -- even His own -- rejected Him, tortured and crucified. On the third day He rose from the tomb, taught His disciples more, and ascended into Heaven. He is ONE with the Father, and the Spirit. They're three different persons, but all one God. If you want me to provide any furthers sources on this I can. Post 101-103 already are a bunch of verses talking about His divine Sonship.

Now who he is to me personally: He is my personal Savior. I devote every day to Him, striving to walk in His ways. My first major memory of this was when I was ~5 years old, realize how He alone understood my troubles, and He was my Savior. Both from sin, but also... He's my best friend. My foundation, my pillar, my sanity. Without Him I would literally not be alive physically or spiritually.

Now, if you want me to go and address some of Martian's claims that I don't actually believe, I can, though I don't consider it productive. It's much more efficient to talk about what is rather than constant "no, that's not is, that's not is, etc".

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus
B

brakelite

All around that text, and I mean all around it is Gods wrath and judgment. Use context. Also in the context of Jeremiah Jesus is YHWH.
And...? So what? That gives you the mandate to focus on judgement as a basis and valid foundation for preaching the gospel? Seriously? God is going to squish you so repent? Like I said earlier, your God may be a God of power that desires people to be afraid of Him and come to Him because of that fear... But that is the Catholic God. And it isn't the God of the Bible.
Of you don't fully understand and know the God of the Bible... Both Father and Son... Then You can expect that He doesn't know you either. And will tell you so.

B

brakelite

Of course, their entire religion is built on presumption, error, and out of context Scripture.
??????
You fellas love to bolster one another up in your deceptions... All you are doing is helping one another dig your own ditches. You need to listen to what others are telling you, not to one another, you will learn nothing. You say yourselves that there needs to be balance, and we all agree with that. But you are blind to your own one sidedness. You love to lecture us with regards context... As in the above you think I am ignoring the discipline and judgement of God and focusing on just the love and mercy... But the whole context of God's dealing with mankind is mercy. Mankind is lost if not for mercy. Helpless if not for grace. Alone in inevitable judgement if not for love. The context of that passage of Jeremiah is not judgement, it is redemption. Open your eyes.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those questions necessary for salvation and the most important topic anyone can discuss?

Because I am a disciple of Christ. That’s the most important topic to me and the way of salvation.
You need to answer the questions because it helps establish what is the word of God that's a key issue .you're Mormon so I need to establish
What rule of faith we need to follow.
Answer all of the questions please.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to answer the questions because it helps establish what is the word of God that's a key issue .you're Mormon so I need to establish
What rule of faith we need to follow.
Answer all of the questions please.
Again: do you find those answers essential for salvation and being a Christian?
And are you going to answer the questions about that I asked you about that very subject.

We could debate the many names for God's abode, whom God may or may not have visited, Greek philosophy, or a million other secondary things or red herrings. But none of them are the hard-core Gospel message or salvation. And I'm not putting any secondary thing forward. Christ is the center point.

Last edited: