My Lord And Savior Is Not A "SISSIFIED NEEDY JESUS", But HE is a GOD of WRATH!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Girl you amaze me. You keep on answering all their questions.
I know I wouldn't.

"My hat is duly taken off " to you! LOL

@Mike Waters and @Willie T

I was encouraged to see your good posts on behalf of Jane. Or anyone else who is repeatedly grilled and toasted on this forum :D
Well, I wish I was like so many people on this forum, and could swear that I know all things. But, I know that I don't.
I can honestly say that I "believe" certain things to be true..... but I doubt I will ever (in this life) be able to say, "I know."
And I feel we are just giving in to arrogant pride when we slam other people because they believe differently than we do.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You refuse to answer the questions, You refuse to say what your church teaches.
You are speaking of a false Jesus, a false gospel.
I cannot force you to answer of course. If you are ashamed of its teaching I understand.
There is no reason to answer your questions if you are posting about a different Jesus, a different gospel.
You don't speak of Jesus/God at all here.

I do- it's the center point of everything. And rather than talk with me about it, you call it a "deflection".

Reactions: Helen

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Girl you amaze me. You keep on answering all their questions.
I know I wouldn't.

"My hat is duly taken off " to you! LOL

@Mike Waters and @Willie T

I was encouraged to see your good posts on behalf of Jane. Or anyone else who is repeatedly grilled and toasted on this forum :D
Helen,
You are not showing love to Jane by affirming to her that she is okay in that cult!
Do you believe Mormons who do not repent are going to heaven?
To ask her to explain her doctrinal beliefs is not "grilling her", but rather getting at truth.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jesus I speak of is not the Jesus you speak of.
You don't speak of Him at all!

If you want to speak about this with me, then I welcome you to address the many points/questions I've brought up about it.

Christ is THE center. Let's talk about HIM!

Helen,
You are not showing love to Jane by affirming to her that she is okay in that cult!
To ask her to explain her doctrinal beliefs is not "grilling her", but rather getting at truth.
If your concern is salvation, then please address my points/questions about it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen,

Hi there.

Im not saying I approve or agree everything that everyone writes on here .
Im sure in a year I will come back and find I don't even agree with myself on some things :D

No it's not WHAT is said on here, it is the way it is said that bothers me..and the brow beating that goes on.

Reactions: Willie T

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did not realize that Australia is such a mission field. I have to ask Gideons if they have some bibles available for shipment there. You call names, but offer no scripture?
Would it make a difference if I offered scripture? Does offering scripture verses make a difference? Besides, any who are interested need only ask and they would be provided. Unless one is honest, open and willing truth is subjugated to bias and bias is as fickle as the weather forecasts.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Willie T,

Well, I wish I was like so many people on this forum, and could swear that I know all things. But, I know that I don't.
I can honestly say that I "believe" certain things to be true..... but I doubt I will ever (in this life) be able to say, "I know."
And I feel we are just giving in to arrogant pride when we slam other people because they believe differently than we do.
You do not help anyone in a cult by saying, I do not know anything.
We cannot know the truth. You claim to know about the Spirit moving, and tongues, and Spirit baptism, but you do not know why a cult is a cult?

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would it make a difference if I offered scripture? Does offering scripture verses make a difference? Besides, any who are interested need only ask and they would be provided. Unless one is honest, open and willing truth is subjugated to bias and bias is as fickle as the weather forecasts.
Hello QT,
Scripture is the common bond and language of believers,
Isa8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there.

Im not saying I approve or agree everything that everyone writes on here .
Im sure in a year I will come back and find I don't even agree with myself on some things :D

No it's not WHAT is said on here, it is the way it is said that bothers me..and the brow beating that goes on.
Hello Helen,
Just asking her to answer the questions is not brow beating is it? A proper interaction is back and forth, staying on topic.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You refuse to answer the questions, You refuse to say what your church teaches.
You are speaking of a false Jesus, a false gospel.
I cannot force you to answer of course. If you are ashamed of its teaching I understand.
There is no reason to answer your questions if you are posting about a different Jesus, a different gospel.

We show what her "church" teaches with official documented fact, from their official site, yet she then denies it. But this is exactly what Mormons are well known to do. Perhaps, as you say, they are ashamed of their teachings and "gospel."

We on the other hand are right out in the open with our teachings. They ask, we answer, and they know this. It is as this in Scripture, we are being biblical and open, just like right here:

"But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God." 2 Corinthians 4:2

Mormons are not that, they dodge and deny their own official documented teachings, the opposite of Scripture above. This is how you can know the false and true.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We show what her "church" teaches with official documented fact, from their official site, yet she then denies it. But this is exactly what Mormons are well known to do. Perhaps, as you say, they are ashamed of their teachings and "gospel."

We on the other hand are right out in the open with our teachings. They ask, we answer, and they know this. It is as this in Scripture, we are being biblical and open, just like right here:

"But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God." 2 Corinthians 4:2

Mormons are not that, they dodge and deny their own official documented teachings, the opposite of Scripture above. This is how you can know the false and true.
Nonsense.

If you are concerned about salvation, actually talk with me about Christ, rather than treating me as an object/liar.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't speak of Him at all!
This is completely untrue.

Christ is THE center. Let's talk about HIM!

We're still waiting for you to talk about him and answer the questions given you. They matter because what you believe about him is everything; John 8:24.

You've been avoiding talking about him for years except for some vague coy statements that mislead.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is completely untrue.

We're still waiting for you to talk about him and answer the questions given you. They matter because what you believe about him is everything; John 8:24.

You've been avoiding talking about him for years except for some vague coy statements that mislead.
Here's a whole post on things, which got mostly ignored:

I cannot "admit" that what Walter Martian says is true because it's not. It's just not. That's me being factual. You saying that I'm being deceptive isn't engaging me in dialogue, it's just flaming and avoiding subjects.

As whom Jesus Christ is: He is the only Begotten Son of God. He is everlasting: without beginning or end. He created this world, was born to a virgin and lived a humble life. He taught His gospel, living perfectly every second. And for that people -- even His own -- rejected Him, tortured and crucified. On the third day He rose from the tomb, taught His disciples more, and ascended into Heaven. He is ONE with the Father, and the Spirit. They're three different persons, but all one God. If you want me to provide any furthers sources on this I can. Post 101-103 already are a bunch of verses talking about His divine Sonship.

Now who he is to me personally: He is my personal Savior. I devote every day to Him, striving to walk in His ways. My first major memory of this was when I was ~5 years old, realize how He alone understood my troubles, and He was my Savior. Both from sin, but also... He's my best friend. My foundation, my pillar, my sanity. Without Him I would literally not be alive physically or spiritually.

Now, if you want me to go and address some of Martian's claims that I don't actually believe, I can, though I don't consider it productive. It's much more efficient to talk about what is rather than constant "no, that's not is, that's not is, etc".

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More practical example:

Calvinists. As a staunch Arminian, I find Calvinism to teach EXTEREMLY erroneous views about love and God. I find this to be the biggest distance theologically anywhere in extended Christendom when it comes to the view of God, love, and His interaction the people. But despite their misunderstandings about God, Calvinists still have real relationships with Christ and are indeed Christians. Very mistaken theology, but still His disciples.

Can you now give actual examples of this claim, so we can examine it?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you now give actual examples of this claim, so we can examine it?
I just did.

From my perspective: Calvinists teach EXTREMELY erroneous views about love and God. In fact, I find this to be the largest theological distance in extended Christiandom on the subjects God, love, and His interaction the people.

But despite their misunderstandings about God, Calvinists still have real relationships with Christ and are indeed Christians.

Very mistaken theology, but still His disciples. It's one devotion to Him-- that discipleship, that is the foundation of all else.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you are a hoot!

You ask Jane if she believes in Jesus. She answers that she does. But, all she gets in return is you declaring that she does not.

And then you have the audacity to feign being upset that she does not keep on answering questions that we all already know are just going to have people attacking her.

Maybe "Hoot" is too kind a word.
If you were not ignorant of Mormon doctrine that they have a works gospel, and believe Jesus and Satan are half brothers you might not jump in and suggest to her that it is just fine. She and others who deny the biblical Jesus are in danger.
Jws do not believe in the biblical Jesus. Mormons do not believe in the biblical Jesus. Both groups have a works gospel which cannot save.
If Jane believes in the biblical Jesus she will not continue in a cult.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More practical example:

Calvinists. As a staunch Arminian, I find Calvinism to teach EXTEREMLY erroneous views about love and God. I find this to be the biggest distance theologically anywhere in extended Christendom when it comes to the view of God, love, and His interaction the people. But despite their misunderstandings about God, Calvinists still have real relationships with Christ and are indeed Christians. Very mistaken theology, but still His disciples.

You're not an Arminian, you're a Mormon. Nice try though while being very very deceptive.

You've made many accusations above, except for this glaring truth: they are without one fact or example. That's right, not one fact was offered.

Meaning? Your accusations are purposefully baseless with zero evidence.

Us? We show with documentation your teachings and Gospel via its official teachings yet you then deny them being true even after we show them to be the actual teachings of your sect!

Hmmm. Any honest and objective person would admit all this as being true which means you will not admit this. This means you're not being objective nor are you interested in facts. You brush off facts, you avoid answering questions. You instead are interested in subjective and baseless accusations. In other words? Mistruths.

It's interesting your term "extended Christendom" when we've shown that the Christ of Mormonism is not the Christ of Scripture. No, Mormonism is not Christianity, its own teachings prove it's Christ not the biblical Christ. Therefore it is not "extended Christendom" instead it is a lie with a false Gospel and false, created, noneternal "christ."

Instead of your typical baseless and void accusations try, like us, to offer actual arguments and facts instead of your baseless accusations.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane_Doe22,

I just did.
Sorry, but you did not. What exactly do Calvinists say or teach that you believe is in error.
The bible tells us where the love of God is. It is In Christ, and shed abroad in our heart by the Holy Spirit given to Christians...
rom5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

rom8:
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

From my perspective: Calvinists teach EXTREMELY erroneous views about love and God.
I just offered you two verses descriptive of the love of God. Can you show me biblically where I taught something not correct here?