My love sealed you.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1708257042716.png

My love sealed you.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22
21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. NIV

When all heaven looks at you My little one, they see that you have been sealed with the kiss of My love. And I have placed My own Spirit within you as a deposit to guarantee your eternal inheritance. I want you to know this at a deeper level today than ever before, because the broken world system will try at times to make you feel otherwise.

That is why My Holy Spirit continually opens the eyes of your heart so that you can know the hope of your calling, and the glorious inheritance you have together with all the saints. So embrace your royal position in My heart and align your thoughts with My great and precious promises.

For in My Kingdom, you shine like the sun and will forever be recognized as a much loved child in My family, and one who will rule and reign with My Son forever.​

• Love
Reactions: Angelina and Debp