My Mother Tells Me To Stop Spreading Christian Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the summer of 2022, my family went to Salisbury House. Now it is the summer of 2023, so my family ate at a different Salisbury House restaurant. My father received a gift card for $25 CAD for Salisbury House, so went there to use it. There, my mother tried to tell me to stop evangelizing with written Bible verse tracts about Christian Universalism.

Let’s backtrack.

A building had a washroom with a path to the left and right. I, the male, went to the left and my mother and sister went to the right. When we entered, we saw each other in the same washroom. Both sides connected to the same room, lined with sinks in front and doors in the back, which would lock on the inside. I am unfamiliar with these washroom types. It appears to be one for all genders.

In the male washroom, I would leave UR Bible verse tracts inside of the toilet paper rolls, so when a person unravels it, a Gospel Christian Universal Reconciliation message would appear. Which would say something like “Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be made permanent alive, thus all people will be saved. www.jesus-saves-all.com. Then a Bible verse like James 2:13 Mercy triumphs over judgment. Then at the back, “Christian Universalism” then “Everyone thus goes to Heaven”. “ If I were to have them in the open, a janitor could just go to each stall and throw them in the garbage.

My mother and I were eating at a table. Then, to clean up, she went to the washroom to unravel one of the toilet paper rolls and she found one of my Christian Universalism Gospel messages. She said that she recognized it as my hand writing and I told her that I write Bible verses like that and roll them up in toilet paper rolls. She told me she threw it in the garbage and that another person may have seen it and threw it in the garbage too.

My mother told me that there’s a specific Christian church organization that may try to murder our family if I continue spreading the Gospel of Christian Universalism. Murder is a sin, it’s always evil! . 1 John 3:15. For safety reasons, I’m not sure if I should say its name here or not, though we know who they are and they know who my family are.

My mother said that the members of the organization may have their DNA information stored apparently and they could use my fingerprint information from the hand written Christian Universalism Gospel tracts I write to trace it back to us. That’s what she said, I am not completely sure if it’s true or not. But, even if we assume it’s true, I will still continue evangelizing through my handwritten Bible verses on paper that I spread around this city, as it is good as the Bible says.

Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word;

For me, if someone throws it out, then at least they saw it. I will keep writing, for the purpose of spreading the good news.

My mother does not believe in Christian Universalism. And my father is an infernalist. When times were joyful, my mother spoke of how fun the times are and to not evangelize the Gospel of Christ UR.

She makes a false dichotomy, trying to get me to choose between having happy times with my family vs spreading the Gospel. When I go out with my family, I take the opportunity to also spread around these physical handwritten Bible verse Gospel papers, since we’re out already. It’s faster to travel by car then it is me running to different places in the city lol.

The truth is that there is both. Happy times with my family and spreading the Gospel, I don’t have to choose one versus the other.

Thus, I will continue to evangelize this truth, so that people may feel relief from the false doctrines of ECT/CI, like how I was helped by Tentmaker when I was younger. Even if my fate is to be killed. I will continue to spread the Gospel of Christ Jesus Saving All People. As I know that myself and all people shall obtain permanent life in paradise.

That was, June 23 2023. She told my sister who is a Christian Universalist, and my sister at least still supports my Christian Universalism evangelism, which is a relief. Though, even if my whole family were against my Christian Universal Reconciliation soulwinning, I will still continue to spread the Gospel.

Now it is June 27, 2023. My mother saw me writing a Bible verse on paper.

I showed her this verse on the TV screen. She tells me she’s seen a lot of Bible verses.

Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! (ESV).

My mother said she told my father about this and that he is also against this type of evangelism it seems. My father does not believe in Christian Universalism either, so I am not surprised. She says she doesn’t want to be a friend with someone who is writing verses like that. I still see my mother as my friend though, even if she may not see me as her friend because of our differences in belief.

I type these words as I talk to her. She says she finds my evangelism “weird”. She says it should only be kept to myself, that other people have their own religions and beliefs and that I should not interfere. She says it’s a waste of time, over and over again.

I speak to her calmly and with kindness, yet it makes me feel sad she still does not understand. She says it makes her feel annoyed, but I’m just writing Bible verses by myself. She suddenly saw me writing Bible verses and initiated this conversation. I’m just sitting on my chair writing Bible verses peacefully? Why is she so against Christian Universalist?

She saw a blank piece of paper on the ground and suspected that I would use it to write a Bible verse already, so she crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. I am worried she may throw out all of my Bible verses.

She saw that I bought a Bible, will she throw that out too? My goal is to honor my mother, as the commandments say, yet I also must honor my Father in Heaven, who is superior to us all. I do not wish to harm my mother, but still, I must continue evangelizing.

I’m starting to cry right now. My mother has now left. She says she does not want to waste time with me. I still love her, and forgive her. But why? I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Why does she become angry when I spread the good news of Christian Universal Reconciliation to others? Why does she become angry when I write Bible verses by myself? To others, by myself, in person, online, she only wants Christianity to be inside church buildings, but I say, how can those outside these physical buildings hear the truth?

My mother tells me my understanding of the Bible is off. She tells me I’m understanding the Bible in the wrong way. She says I am just reading and not understanding. She says there’s a lot of religious people who do not do the same thing I’m doing. Just because Christian Universalism is not as popular as Eternal Conscious Torment, does not mean it’s wrong.

She says it’s making her life difficult because I write Christian Universal Reconciliation Bible verses on paper. She says “You think you’re helping people? No. You’re giving me problems. Is that how you make your mother proud of you? You have to make me proud and I am not proud of what you’re doing.”. Why does she have such a big problem with the Universal Salvation of Jesus Christ?

She is against me talking to people online. So she is against me talking to my Christian Universalist friend, can.of.soup on Discord. She would also be against the whole Tentmaker forum and all my friends on the Internet, WhiteWings, ShanaBrown, FineLinen, St Steven, Jabcat, I support you my friends, even though my own biological mother may not support me. “Do you think that person online is God?” she asks something along the lines of that. So, I tell her, “There is only one God, Christ Jesus”.

She says she will pray for me to stop. Therefore, I pray to Jesus Christ to continue.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being a mother myself I can relate to your mother …
I am sure that your mother is worried about you because you appear to be totally obsessed with UR!! You sound as if you have become very unbalanced .

Ramming it down people’s throat is not sharing the Good News .
God is well able to move by the Spirit in people’s lives . His kingdom won’t fall apart if you don’t leave your verses all over town .
it sounds like you have lost your peace , and would panic if you had no paper to write on.

Try relaxing in God , stay home , stay quiet , and let God touch people’s hearts while you PRAY!
Pray for your neighbours , Pray for you town .
Start listening to the leadership of Gods Spirit …..”Be Still and Know That He Is God! “

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being a mother myself I can relate to your mother …
I am sure that your mother is worried about you because you appear to be totally obsessed with UR!! You sound as if you have become very unbalanced .

Ramming it down people’s throat is not sharing the Good News .
God is well able to move by the Spirit in people’s lives . His kingdom won’t fall apart if you don’t leave your verses all over town .
it sounds like you have lost your peace , and would panic if you had no paper to write on.

Try relaxing in God , stay home , stay quiet , and let God touch people’s hearts while you PRAY!
Pray for your neighbours , Pray for you town .
Start listening to the leadership of Gods Spirit …..”Be Still and Know That He Is God! “

I prefer to think of Harold as just being very enthusiastic! :)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, God is a universalist.

Philippians 2:10-11 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, God is a universalist.

Philippians 2:10-11 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
So very simple seemingly but really in practice, often far away!

Mt 7:13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mt 7:14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I prefer to think of Harold as just being very enthusiastic! :)
I sure hope so…but it worries me.
I have been a believer in the Plan of Grace ( ur ) since the 80’s …”over the top “ people who push it, are not relaxing in the Father to bring forth His own Complete Victorious Plan to all creation…
God is not panicking or wringing His hands because some cannot ‘see it’ yet.

Pushing too hard as our brothers seems to be doing, is causing more harm than good to our Message .

Reactions: Patrick1966

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I sure hope so…but it worries me.
I have been a believer in the Plan of Grace ( ur ) since the 80’s …”over the top “ people who push it, are not relaxing in the Father to bring forth His own Complete Victorious Plan to all creation…
God is not panicking or wringing His hands because some cannot ‘see it’ yet.

Pushing too hard as our brothers seems to be doing, is causing more harm than good to our Message .
I think Harold's notes hidden in the toilet paper roll is ingenious :)
We are all a work in progress Helen.....let's encourage him in his walk. There are too many who want to cut enthusiasm off at the knees.....and as he journey's in sincerity, he too will modify his views as we all have done.....as we come into a clearer understanding of God's love for us.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Harold's notes hidden in the toilet paper roll is ingenious :)
We are all a work in progress Helen.....let's encourage him in his walk. There are too many who want to cut enthusiasm off at the knees.....and as he journey's in sincerity, he too will modify his views as we all have done.....as we come into a clearer understanding of God's love for us.

You said it best.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My mother came downstairs to the basement and saw that I had a Bible verse from Acts open, and she told me that she recognized it and she told me to stop searching up about the Bible. Because she does not believe that everyone will be saved by Christ, she is against Christian Universalism, the truth, which states that all people will become believers in Christ. And truly, all people will eventually believe that all people will become believers in Christ. Hope that makes sense.
1 Pet 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Anyways, that’s why I appreciate all of you my friends. Citydata, Christianforums, Tentmaker, Worthy Christian Forums, and many others. A good place to talk about Universal Reconciliation through Jesus Christ. And I love all people as the Lord loves all people, regardless of whether they believe in Universal Salvation or not.
Psalm NEB 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.
ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."
As such, I’ve recorded my responses when evangelizing on Roblox, like the Spray Paint server, where you can write out messages. I used the game to write out Bible verses in order to soulwin, to tell the whole world the truth that Jesus is the only way to Heaven and therefore all people will believe only in Him :D

have faith alone in Christ God and gain permanent life, all thus will go to Heaven
Thank you for adding me friend :) Christ's blessings to you :D
The Lord's blessings of tranquility to you luqmana my friend :)
All will become believers in Christ and be made alive :D
hello
@Dragon Christ and ity is the one true religion, the Lord is the only true God and He will save all
@Dragon The Lord blesses you my friend! Thank you for your support for Christ :D
no worries my friend :) God bless <3
hii
:D
[there is an israel vs palestine political conflict being drawn in Roblox Spray Paint, thus I say]
the Lord blesses all nations of the world, Israel and Palestine <3
Psalm 72:17-20 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God
@Dragon AMEN <3
@Dragon YES! Jxsus will save the whole world from sin! :D
1 John 2:2 Jxsus "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."
The Lord blesses the nation of India <3
@Cristano All nations will learn righteousness by the Blood of Christ :)
Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.
@Sleep The Lord blesses you with this understanding of the truth my friend
I am just an ordinary human sinner saved by the grace of Christ, without Him I am nothing <3
CAPS CAN BE FUN
Bye
I suggest a ccross
SO BRIGHT!!
VERY GOOD :D
[dragon drew a very bright cross]
[dragonabsol24 says "UR GOOD HUMAN JUST LIKE JXSUS CHRIST" so I reply
@Dragon Thank you my friend. Though, only God is good. I am just a human sinner saved by Him, the Lord Christ
roblox tags
what is it
It's the name of my website
jxsus-saves-all com (replace x with e)
@Dragon my other accounts got permanently banned. I dressed them up before
I get banned for spreading the gospel in drawing game :(
Roblox even censors Jxsus name :(
what do you mean?
for safety and privacy reasons, it's safe to not say a g3 online
pi like three point one four
have faith alone in God, Christ, and gain the Holy Spirit, all people will have permanent life in paradise :D
@pancake, esoft and saturn, Christ blesses you my friends :D
believe in Christ Jesus and gain permanent life, all will 1 corinthians 13:8 love never fails

EZEKIEL 34:11-16, 30-31 For these are the words of the Lord God: Now I myself will ask after my sheep and go in search of them. As a shepherd goes in search of his sheep when his flock is dispersed all around him, so I will go in search of my sheep and rescue them, no matter where they were scattered ... I will bring them out from every nation, gather them in from other lands, and lead them home ...I will search for the lost ... They shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they are my people Israel, says the Lord God. You are my flock, my people, the flock I feed, and I am your God. This is the very word of the Lord God.
MICAH 7:18-20 Who is a god like thee? Thou takest away guilt, thou passes over the sin of the remnant of thy own people, thou dost not let thy anger rage for ever but delightest in love that will not change. Once more thou wilt show us tender affection and wash out our guilt, casting all our sins into the depths of the sea.
1 Tim. 2:3-6, "This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."
And behold my mother appeared downstairs again so I talked with her. Eventually she will be convinced that everyone will be saved by Christ, because truly, they all will

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they all will be saved , why evangelize? Everybody is going to make it, so you can go about your business.

I 100% disagree with you, but if i believed that I'd just be smiling, and worried about no one's salvation. No need to, no matter how many Bible verses you find.
It's in the bag, isn't it?

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the summer of 2022, my family went to Salisbury House. Now it is the summer of 2023, so my family ate at a different Salisbury House restaurant. My father received a gift card for $25 CAD for Salisbury House, so went there to use it. There, my mother tried to tell me to stop evangelizing with written Bible verse tracts about Christian Universalism.

Let’s backtrack.

A building had a washroom with a path to the left and right. I, the male, went to the left and my mother and sister went to the right. When we entered, we saw each other in the same washroom. Both sides connected to the same room, lined with sinks in front and doors in the back, which would lock on the inside. I am unfamiliar with these washroom types. It appears to be one for all genders.

In the male washroom, I would leave UR Bible verse tracts inside of the toilet paper rolls, so when a person unravels it, a Gospel Christian Universal Reconciliation message would appear. Which would say something like “Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be made permanent alive, thus all people will be saved. www.jesus-saves-all.com. Then a Bible verse like James 2:13 Mercy triumphs over judgment. Then at the back, “Christian Universalism” then “Everyone thus goes to Heaven”. “ If I were to have them in the open, a janitor could just go to each stall and throw them in the garbage.

My mother and I were eating at a table. Then, to clean up, she went to the washroom to unravel one of the toilet paper rolls and she found one of my Christian Universalism Gospel messages. She said that she recognized it as my hand writing and I told her that I write Bible verses like that and roll them up in toilet paper rolls. She told me she threw it in the garbage and that another person may have seen it and threw it in the garbage too.

My mother told me that there’s a specific Christian church organization that may try to murder our family if I continue spreading the Gospel of Christian Universalism. Murder is a sin, it’s always evil! . 1 John 3:15. For safety reasons, I’m not sure if I should say its name here or not, though we know who they are and they know who my family are.

My mother said that the members of the organization may have their DNA information stored apparently and they could use my fingerprint information from the hand written Christian Universalism Gospel tracts I write to trace it back to us. That’s what she said, I am not completely sure if it’s true or not. But, even if we assume it’s true, I will still continue evangelizing through my handwritten Bible verses on paper that I spread around this city, as it is good as the Bible says.

Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word;

For me, if someone throws it out, then at least they saw it. I will keep writing, for the purpose of spreading the good news.

My mother does not believe in Christian Universalism. And my father is an infernalist. When times were joyful, my mother spoke of how fun the times are and to not evangelize the Gospel of Christ UR.

She makes a false dichotomy, trying to get me to choose between having happy times with my family vs spreading the Gospel. When I go out with my family, I take the opportunity to also spread around these physical handwritten Bible verse Gospel papers, since we’re out already. It’s faster to travel by car then it is me running to different places in the city lol.

The truth is that there is both. Happy times with my family and spreading the Gospel, I don’t have to choose one versus the other.

Thus, I will continue to evangelize this truth, so that people may feel relief from the false doctrines of ECT/CI, like how I was helped by Tentmaker when I was younger. Even if my fate is to be killed. I will continue to spread the Gospel of Christ Jesus Saving All People. As I know that myself and all people shall obtain permanent life in paradise.

That was, June 23 2023. She told my sister who is a Christian Universalist, and my sister at least still supports my Christian Universalism evangelism, which is a relief. Though, even if my whole family were against my Christian Universal Reconciliation soulwinning, I will still continue to spread the Gospel.

Now it is June 27, 2023. My mother saw me writing a Bible verse on paper.

I showed her this verse on the TV screen. She tells me she’s seen a lot of Bible verses.

Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! (ESV).

My mother said she told my father about this and that he is also against this type of evangelism it seems. My father does not believe in Christian Universalism either, so I am not surprised. She says she doesn’t want to be a friend with someone who is writing verses like that. I still see my mother as my friend though, even if she may not see me as her friend because of our differences in belief.

I type these words as I talk to her. She says she finds my evangelism “weird”. She says it should only be kept to myself, that other people have their own religions and beliefs and that I should not interfere. She says it’s a waste of time, over and over again.

I speak to her calmly and with kindness, yet it makes me feel sad she still does not understand. She says it makes her feel annoyed, but I’m just writing Bible verses by myself. She suddenly saw me writing Bible verses and initiated this conversation. I’m just sitting on my chair writing Bible verses peacefully? Why is she so against Christian Universalist?

She saw a blank piece of paper on the ground and suspected that I would use it to write a Bible verse already, so she crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. I am worried she may throw out all of my Bible verses.

She saw that I bought a Bible, will she throw that out too? My goal is to honor my mother, as the commandments say, yet I also must honor my Father in Heaven, who is superior to us all. I do not wish to harm my mother, but still, I must continue evangelizing.

I’m starting to cry right now. My mother has now left. She says she does not want to waste time with me. I still love her, and forgive her. But why? I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Why does she become angry when I spread the good news of Christian Universal Reconciliation to others? Why does she become angry when I write Bible verses by myself? To others, by myself, in person, online, she only wants Christianity to be inside church buildings, but I say, how can those outside these physical buildings hear the truth?

My mother tells me my understanding of the Bible is off. She tells me I’m understanding the Bible in the wrong way. She says I am just reading and not understanding. She says there’s a lot of religious people who do not do the same thing I’m doing. Just because Christian Universalism is not as popular as Eternal Conscious Torment, does not mean it’s wrong.

She says it’s making her life difficult because I write Christian Universal Reconciliation Bible verses on paper. She says “You think you’re helping people? No. You’re giving me problems. Is that how you make your mother proud of you? You have to make me proud and I am not proud of what you’re doing.”. Why does she have such a big problem with the Universal Salvation of Jesus Christ?

She is against me talking to people online. So she is against me talking to my Christian Universalist friend, can.of.soup on Discord. She would also be against the whole Tentmaker forum and all my friends on the Internet, WhiteWings, ShanaBrown, FineLinen, St Steven, Jabcat, I support you my friends, even though my own biological mother may not support me. “Do you think that person online is God?” she asks something along the lines of that. So, I tell her, “There is only one God, Christ Jesus”.

She says she will pray for me to stop. Therefore, I pray to Jesus Christ to continue.
You proselytize Christian Universalism?

Why?

If everyone is saved, no one needs to be led to believe that. Because everyone no matter what or who, are saved.

Reactions: amigo de christo

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Universalism, or Universal Salvation, is the ANTI Bible HERESY that in the end every single human being will be "saved" and in heaven!

This is a SERIOUS LIE and DECEPTION from the very pit of hell!

Jesus Christ, Almighty God Incarnate, Taught this VERY IMPORTANT TRUTH:

Matthew 7:13-14

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it"

The "Narrow Gate", is salvation in Jesus Christ ALONE. The "Wide and Broad Gate", is the way of the devil and this wicked and sinful world.

And in verse 21, Jesus goes on to say:

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven"

It is VERY clear that ALL humans cannot ever be in heaven.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Universalism, or Universal Salvation, is the ANTI Bible HERESY that in the end every single human being will be "saved" and in heaven!

This is a SERIOUS LIE and DECEPTION from the very pit of hell!

Jesus Christ, Almighty God Incarnate, Taught this VERY IMPORTANT TRUTH:

Matthew 7:13-14

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it"

The "Narrow Gate", is salvation in Jesus Christ ALONE. The "Wide and Broad Gate", is the way of the devil and this wicked and sinful world.

And in verse 21, Jesus goes on to say:

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven"

It is VERY clear that ALL humans cannot ever be in heaven.
Amen, yes.."Very few" Jesus say's will choose the narrow path that leads to life! It is NOT easy but then, anything worth it isn't.

Reactions: ByGraceThroughFaith

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as "Christian Universalism"! "Satanic Universalism"? Yes indeed, leading people to Hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is it worse than having a God who fries people forever?
What is your religion if you don't believe Jesus???

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is your religion if you don't believe Jesus???

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
You assume without question your understanding of the text is flawless but you cannot reconcile how loving God can do such a thing.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You assume without question your understanding of the text is flawless but you cannot reconcile how loving God can do such a thing.
Doesn't sound like you ever read the Bible.

Psalm 111
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;