My Mother Tells Me To Stop Spreading Christian Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When a person believes in Christ, then they are permanently a believer in Christ.

I asked if the teaching pastor believes in faith alone and he said that he does. This is good. He said that faith is not just a prayer, I agree with that. Faith is a person’s belief, it’s not specifically “The Sinner’s Prayer” that saves us, but rather, our faith alone in Christ.

In terms of the Bible tracts themselves, he did not give a specific reply. Still, I believe they are useful, so I will continue spreading them, I will not stop.

The teaching pastor mentioned how it’s hard to get the whole Gospel story to fit on one paper. Like how Jesus died by crucifixion on the cross, was buried and bodily resurrected 3 days later.

The pastor says that the Bible emphasizes discipleship and I agree, however, discipleship is associated with good works, which comes after salvation, the fruit. It is not the requirement before, that is faith alone in Christ. A person may lose the rewards from their good works, but they will never lose their salvation! So, I told the pastor I believe in OSAS. He did not say his point of view. So I decided to research for some speculation here. It says they are a “Mennonite Brethren Church”

About TMP – The Meeting Place Church Winnipeg

Eternal security - Wikipedia

start quote “though most of the groups currently identified as Anabaptists, such as the Mennonites and Hutterites, embrace the insecurity doctrine.” end quote.

Salvation is instantaneous, meaning, as soon as a person believes in Christ, they receive the Holy Spirit and are permanently saved. They cannot lose their salvation! Thus, salvation is not a “reward” from work, but rather, a free gift, grace through faith.

Discipleship, on the other hand, it’s rewards can be lost, depending on

2 John 1:8 ESV Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.

Everyone will eventually believe in Christ and thus obtain the free gift of salvation. Everyone will be equally free of suffering, free of pain, filled with happiness. However, people will receive different rewards, such as that of the prophet or that of a righteous person.

Matthew 10:41 ESV The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person's reward.

So just because a person receives a prophets reward and another person does not receive a prophets reward, does not make one have “less suffering” then the other, as for all people, their suffering will be zero! No more suffering!

So, we won’t feel any pain or sorrow because one person has a prophet’s reward or another person has a righteous person’s reward.

Still, the motivation to do good works, for rewards, is because it’s good and because, well, what else is there to do while we wait for paradise? For those of us who are already saved. It’s good to convert people to Christianity, and the way I see it, our rewards are the relationships we form with people on Earth, for they will carry over to Heaven. That person you brought to Christ, who you told the god news to, who you saved, surely they will remember you In paradise.

He referenced to me something like this scripture:

Romans 10:15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.

He said that it’s best to have dialogue over monologue, discussion over solitary speech. I agree, conversation is preferred. Many people think that I’m a robot, some sort of ChatGPT program, even though I type this with my human fingers. Therefore, I participate in chats in order to prove my humanity.

He said that posting a Bible verse assumes one knows the Bible. That’s why I post not just the Book Name, Chapter Number, Verse Number, but the actual verse. Like, let’s write more than just (John 3:16) by itself lol.

At the same time, he said as an individual I can only do so much. This is true. Whether a person desires to believe in Christ, it depends on God when to open their heart to the Gospel. The LORD decides when the time is right for someone to be saved, like how the LORD hardened the heart of the pharaoh.

Exodus 4:21 ESV And the Lord said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles that I have put in your power. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7:3 ESV But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 10:20 ESV But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go.

Exodus 9:12 ESV But the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had spoken to Moses.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a person believes in Christ, then they are permanently a believer in Christ.
1 Corinthians 6
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi ButterflyJones.

I can understand the Human CU. Not sure who came up with the term "Radical CU" but the way I see it, Satan is a rational being. One example is how Satan can have dialogue with the LORD

Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.

Now we know that Satan is evil, obviously. A fallen angel, just like us fallen humans. So will not even Satan be convinced to believe in Christ and be saved, just like the rest of us?

Psalm 145:14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
Harold, the human family were given a short stick because of Adam. That was not Satan's position. He deliberately rebelled and sustained it even while understanding God's glory....and by his cunning he took many angels with him.
He is not in the same position as humanity who were disadvantaged through no fault other own.

Reactions: Jack

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Harold, the human family were given a short stick because of Adam. That was not Satan's position. He deliberately rebelled and sustained it even while understanding God's glory....and by his cunning he took many angels with him.
He is not in the same position as humanity who were disadvantaged through no fault other own.
Hi quietthinker,

It's true that human families ended up inherting the short stick because of being Adam's descendant. But then, who did Adam inherit his sin from? Well, he was the sinner. I see similarities here with Satan's position, where Satan specifically chose to rebel against God. Obviously, Adam was tempted, fooled. But did not Satan also fool himself? Foolishly believing he can be an equal or even greater than God? That's the way I see it personally.

God bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi quietthinker,

It's true that human families ended up inherting the short stick because of being Adam's descendant. But then, who did Adam inherit his sin from? Well, he was the sinner. I see similarities here with Satan's position, where Satan specifically chose to rebel against God. Obviously, Adam was tempted, fooled. But did not Satan also fool himself? Foolishly believing he can be an equal or even greater than God? That's the way I see it personally.

God bless!
We are but dust Harold who have been around a relatively short time. Satan on the other hand is spirit, one whose existence has probably been eons. I find it hard to even measure that let alone the superior intelligence way beyond the human.

It is the dust which Jesus identified with in his sojourn so that we have the privilege of identifying with his resurrection.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are but dust Harold who have been around a relatively short time. Satan on the other hand is spirit, one whose existence has probably been eons. I find it hard to even measure that let alone the superior intelligence way beyond the human.

It is the dust which Jesus identified with in his sojourn so that we have the privilege of identifying with his resurrection.
Good point quietthinker. It's surprising to think about that Satan, who has existed for so long, still chose to rebel and continuously rebel against God. We as humans have the ability to relate with Jesus, who was born like the likeness of men, yet who also was God.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was already tired after an intense mathematical Zoom meeting with these two Dr people. My mother saw the eyebags on my eyes and said I look gloomy. I tell her I made myself excited during the Zoom meeting, but she asks how long I can keep it up. So I will type up my commentary here based on the discussion that we had.

We ran into issues setting up the Zoom call. My laptop screen, black, no display. My sister’s laptop as backup, a Windows update, taking too long to load. My backup laptop, did not have Zoom installed. So we used a separate monitor for the display with the built-in laptop webcam.
She says the reason we ran into these technical difficulties is because I write Bible verses. In the past, I was affected by the forces of evil that resulted in an inconvenient Windows update, I think it was a demon who named themselves “Adonay”. Some backstory is here:

Still, all enemies of Christ will become believers in Christ and be saved. As the LORD’s authority, which has predetermined my fate, also predetermines that His desire to save all be fulfilled.

She prays that I stop and I pray that I continue. Whose prayers shall the LORD of Hosts answer?

Still, I forgive them all. I used to be like an infernalist like my mother, but it was God’s will that I learn about the truth of Christian Universalism.
HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

We see that the LORD’s desire is to save all people. And we see that the LORD’s anger reaches a point where it’s finished, which tells us that the punishment for sin is temporary because all will eventually believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins.
JEREMIAH 30:24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind. It whirls round the heads of the wicked; the Lord's anger is not to be turned aside, till he has finished and achieved his heart's desire. In days to come you will understand. ( NEB )

My mother says Putin is better than me, that I’m crazy and am like a devil. Though I believe even the devil will be saved, we can see that from the Early Christians, Christian Universalism was indeed the prevailing doctrine.

As the Bible book Song of Songs is defined as an “erotic poem” on Wikipedia, aka sexual material, we can see that looking at and enjoying sexual material is not inherently sinful as I discuss on my site songofsongs.net

My mother comes downstairs and says she will buy me a new computer if I stop spreading Bible verses. I do not accept this bribe; I will not stop.

Bribe = to try to make someone do something for you by giving them money, presents, or something else that they want

Exodus 23:8 NASB “You shall not take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of the just.

a bribe הַשֹּׁ֙חַד֙ (haš·šō·ḥaḏ)
Strong's 7810: A present, bribe

The present would have to be something to influence a person to do something bad. Accepting the free gift of permanent life in Christ by faith alone in Christ is different from accepting a bribe since it’s good. Who will accept this gift? All people, through their belief, shall be saved. It’s different from False Universalism, which says that everyone will be saved regardless of belief, because belief in Christ is essential, that’s True Universalism, Christian Universalism. Amen.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they all will be saved , why evangelize? Everybody is going to make it, so you can go about your business.

I 100% disagree with you, but if i believed that I'd just be smiling, and worried about no one's salvation. No need to, no matter how many Bible verses you find.
It's in the bag, isn't it?
Dear Cassandra: what leads us to heavenly peace and healing in the Kingdom of God is forgiveness which allows God in so all things can be corrected and restored in Christ Jesus.
What leads us to suffer in hell is unforgiveness the one blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that is unforgiveable because we always have to choose and agree to ask God for forgiveness or the unforgiveness and refusal to allow God's grace in will block us from receiving.
The SOONER we agree to receive Grace Forgiveness and Healing the Sooner we break the pattern causing sins and suffering to replicate.

For example, even though murder and murderers are forgiven once they agree to come clean, the SOONER you come clean the less people die and suffer and the less restitution you owe to your fellow man you have injured.

God's grace and forgiveness are free but man's debts to each other still have to be paid.

Look at the War in Europe. The Sooner the countries and leaders make peace, the more we can reduce the loss of lives and communities to rape, killing, torture and destruction going on in genocidal tribal warfare.

All the counties that have suffered war have carried the scars of it for generations.
There is recovery over time, but the less damage done the less work it takes to recover.

So heaven and hell are like that.

Compare the testimony of people like David Berkowitz who became transformed in Christ but only after he had already killed several people. He now teaches through his own ministerial outreach that had he gotten help sooner, those people might still be alive. So he lives to reach out to others with criminal sickness, urging and teaching everyone to share this knowledge of God's healing and transformation in Christ to save lives.

The Sooner the better.

@Cassandra and @Harold

I join you in prayer that we all unite including both ways of sharing the Gospel.
Some people are more motivated to share and help others receive Jesus by perceiving a deadline , that if you die before you receive there's no way, or if the Lord comes and you're not prepared you may miss the boat. If that helps people change their ways sooner, God uses that to reach such people who this motivated and inspired. I have friends who believe this way and it makes them so concerned for others running out of time that they try harder and never take it for granted that someone else will help later or God will magically do it all without us saying anything to reach someone.

I believe God will get His way that His will not a soul would be lost.

In our world yes, people get destroyed every day. Physically and spiritually.

God's realms are greater and the workings of hell are to purge and cleanse all evil that burns in the Lake of Fire. Evil isn't sustainable, only God's love and truth brings lasting justice and peace only God can endure forever as the only thing infinite and eternal with no beginning and no end.

So even where the Lake of Fire has all evil thrown in, only the Good of God shall remain.
Heaven and Earth shall pass away but God and God's Word will prevail.

In the meantime God makes some of us Jews and some Gentiles. Some under Scriptural laws and others follow and respond to Natural laws. Some of us are Universalist in approach and others can be very exclusive like some Calvinistic, some Catholics or JW believe only their members will enter Heaven only "144,000" elders will be called etc.

I believe the first called to unity will pray for Jesus to come to save the rest.

But 2-3 of each fellowship called to unite and pray on each point will still lead first and help others to receive in turn so more people follow.

The blessings will multiply as we receive Jesus and God's truth to restore our relations overcoming conflicts and divisions otherwise blocking us from receiving more fully.

The gifts of grace and knowledge of God will multiply until every knee shall now every tongue shall confess every heart and mind receive as God manifests to each person.

Yes there will be suffering and gnashing of teeth. The deliverance process is not without deep purging of anything that is not of God and which Jesus takes on the Cross to remove and redeem that is a very painful process that broke God's heart when He had to sacrifice His own Son to end the cycle of sin enslaving humanity.

We will all come together as brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, teachers and students, neighbors and servants all wanting the best for humanity sake.

When all people and Nations are Baptized in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit, all eyes ears hearts and souls will receive. The evil will be cast into the Lake of First, Jesus will govern us as God's Law and Authority of Justice made manifest, and the Holy Spirit of God's truth peace and healing grace will set us free from the past patterns of sin and strife.

May we all unite as Christian believers, and lead all others to receive and follow God's love and grace as we know it in Christ Jesus.

Let us pray that the Christians in Russia and China praying without ceasing be uplifted and united with all others so God's greater message vision and plans for humanity are magnified and received by all who are witnessed to. May this Saving grace spread through forgiving each other and confessing faults one to another that we may be healed. And this healing spread to all who witness the Holy Spirit as these relations and mindsets change to mercy compassion and peace that can only come from the Lord.

James 5:16
Matthew 18:15-20
Matthew 6:14-15

Let us pray for unity in Christ that God's will and truth are established and shared worldwide both locally and globally for the Kingdom of God is at hand. In Jesus mighty name Amen.

Where 2 or 3 are gathered in Jesus name and pray in agreement in anything touching the Earth it is done by our Father in Heaven. Because only God's perfect will through Jesus can establish such unity in truth when it comes from God. If we haven't united in humble submission to God's will, that's why division remains. We must keep forgiving our local differences so that we can receive God's higher truth that is greater than man's understanding.

In Jesus name let us unite and receive God's perfect love will truth plans and vision to share with all other people tribes and nations we call to be Baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen with praise and thanks.

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Cassandra: what leads us to heavenly peace and healing in the Kingdom of God is forgiveness which allows God in so all things can be corrected and restored in Christ Jesus.
What leads us to suffer in hell is unforgiveness the one blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that is unforgiveable because we always have to choose and agree to ask God for forgiveness or the unforgiveness and refusal to allow God's grace in will block us from receiving.
The SOONER we agree to receive Grace Forgiveness and Healing the Sooner we break the pattern causing sins and suffering to replicate.

For example, even though murder and murderers are forgiven once they agree to come clean, the SOONER you come clean the less people die and suffer and the less restitution you owe to your fellow man you have injured.

God's grace and forgiveness are free but man's debts to each other still have to be paid.

Look at the War in Europe. The Sooner the countries and leaders make peace, the more we can reduce the loss of lives and communities to rape, killing, torture and destruction going on in genocidal tribal warfare.

All the counties that have suffered war have carried the scars of it for generations.
There is recovery over time, but the less damage done the less work it takes to recover.

So heaven and hell are like that.

Compare the testimony of people like David Berkowitz who became transformed in Christ but only after he had already killed several people. He now teaches through his own ministerial outreach that had he gotten help sooner, those people might still be alive. So he loves to reach out to others with criminal sickness, urging and teaching everyone to share this knowledge of God's healing and transformation in Christ to save lives.

The Sooner the better.
I don't know what you are talking about.I do not believe that everyone will be saved. And I dont know why you brought up son of Sam. If he asked for forgiveness, and is following Christ, his salvation is assured.
I was saying to Harold, who believes that everyone will be saved, that, if that were true, there is no need to evangelize.
We are commanded to evangelize from Christ Himself (Go ye therefore...) but He wouldn't even have to say that if everyone is going to be saved.

We will be saved if we come to Christ. God is not going to save everyone--only those who come to Him.

Reactions: Emily Nghiem

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan LOVES Universalism!

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what you are talking about.I do not believe that everyone will be saved. And I dont know why you brought up son of Sam. If he asked for forgiveness, and is following Christ, his salvation is assured.
I was saying to Harold, who believes that everyone will be saved, that, if that were true, there is no need to evangelize.
We are commanded to evangelize from Christ Himself (Go ye therefore...) but He wouldn't even have to say that if everyone is going to be saved.

We will be saved if we come to Christ. God is not going to save everyone--only those who come to Him.
no, there is still need to evangelize in order to fulfill that process.

If everyone has to learn reading writing and math in order to pass,
and everyone is going to pass, that means even more teaching is needed to make sure everyone gets through those steps and stages involved in learning and passing.

Just because everyone is going to get to eat doesn't mean you can
quit cooking. It means everyone has to help with cooking and cleaning
in order for everyone to get to eat!

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By the way, the flip side of your argument
is like the people who argue that if they are never going to agree to accept Jesus
and thus "won't get into heaven anyway" they might as well do whatever they
like in this life, because they aren't going to heaven anyway. If they are bound for hell, might
as well enjoy life like a hedonist. Do all the things you want without fear of consequences because either way, doing right or wrong, giving up pleasure trying to be good and considerate of others "doesn't matter" if you're going to hell anyway for refusing Jesus.

That's like the people who are already in prison for life and will die there.
What difference does it make if they kill someone else like an inmate or a guard.

It makes more sense to say there are still consequences *proportional* to one's actions
If people are going to hell anyway, then it doesn't matter how they act toward others.

But if we have to make good on our commitments and words, and resolve any conflicts or injuries we caused to others *as part of* the process of reconciling man with God, then the more charity and positive interactions we invest in the better. And the less damaging things we say and do, the less work it takes to fulfill the healing and restoration work in Christ Jesus.

We will all still seek resolution in Christ.

The motivation for evangelizing and teaching and helping is to make that process come about faster and smoother.

Have you ever tutored a student who wanted to give up and just quit trying at all in school?

The first step is to establish confidence they can finish school, then show the best way to get the work done with the least stress and problems.

We agree on the goal first, then we can take the steps to achieve that goal.
It still takes all the same teaching and "evangelizing"
But it's easier to stay focused when we agree on the plan and purpose to succeed not fail.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still don't agree--we have to come to Christ. Those who don't will be lost. We are to evangelize to help save the world by telling them about Jesus. If everyone is going to be saved anyway, there is no need to.
thank you for your time.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still don't agree--we have to come to Christ. Those who don't will be lost. We are to evangelize to help save the world by telling them about Jesus. If everyone is going to be saved anyway, there is no need to.
thank you for your time.
Yes we have to come to Christ and we have to agree to receive forgiveness correction healing etc.
None of that precludes universal inclusion.
We just can't know what God is going to do after we physically die.

We already have the concept of "generational sins" of the fathers revisited on the sons to the fourth and Fifth generations. So some of the sins left after death can be passed on to future generations by the same patterns repeating due to NEW sins of Unforgiveness. If we do not forgive past sins, that's what causes people to repeat the same conditions.

This continue until the generations agree to put this aside and receive the Lord.
Then the Lord asserts jurisdiction over governing the process of brining sins to justice

You do not have to agree because none of this is proven what will happen with God's judgment day.

But generally speaking we already see the pattern:
1. Those who continue to repeat sins and abuses create MORE debts and damages from wrongful trespass or imposition and injury causes to others. So more mess to resolve renounce and recover from including restitution where owed between neighbors
2. Those of us who commit to establishing Jesus Authority as Justice have more work to do to teach people why we chose the path of Restorative Justice that brings healing and new life in Christ Jesus. Rather than the path of destruction and death by Retributive Justice and unforgiveness
3. And each person is held to account to what we judged by, what we said and committed to enforce, so it's proportional. Just because the process of Restorative Justice is universal doesn't mean each person isn't accountable for their share of words and actions contributing to either justice or injustice.
Each person is held accountable and has consequences proportional to the degree of damage done to other neighbors seeking correction for those wrongs.

4. So the burdens are made lighter by more of us agreeing to receive and work together in Christ for God's plans will and purpose

The longer people refuse and repeat conflicts and escalate messes,
that's just more work that all humanity has to manage.

Like the more we keep polluting oceans and rivers, the more we have to clean up and the longer it takes to restore natural health.

The more trees that get cut down for wood, the more trees need to be replaced.

The Sooner all humanity *agrees* to receive Jesus the sooner we can unite and reconcile with God's will.

Universal inclusion does not mean people don't have to choose and agree

It just means Gods love and truth is so compelling and perfect
It will lead to all people eventually agreeing and wanting that.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you for your time.
For everyone to be saved that means everyone eventually has to chose to submit to God's will and love. It doesn't mean it will magically happen.
God cannot force anyone to agree to forgive.
We are human and won't forgive unless we agree to ask for that.

So it's always going to depend on each person agreeing by free will

@Cassandra Where are you getting this untrue assumption that
universal salvation means people don't have to agree to receive Jesus?

You keep stating this when that's not what I mean or said.

Why are you adding that false assertion which isn't anywhere in what I have said?
Where did you get that idea?

Since I also object to that as you do,then we agree on that point.
People still need to agree to receive Jesus

Where we disagree: you do not believe that all people will eventually make the choice you did to receive Jesus.

Your faith is different from where mine is.

I believe all people will have to make that same choice,
and it may take a longer process, but eventually people will FEEL there is no other choice.

The same way you and I agreed to receive and believe in Jesus,
Other people have their path and process to get to that realization and acceptance.

Why don't you have faith?
What have you seen cause rejection you don't believe God can overcome?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you for your time.
Amen! Universalism is a Satanic hoax to lead people to Hell fire!

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra
1. I AGREE with you, we are all in agreement here, that Salvation requires us agreeing to receive and know God through Christ

Clearly, that isn't the conflict here, since you and I both agree on this.

The conflict is you are somehow "associating or assuming" that by "universal salvation"
people "skip" this step.

Why is that?

If you READ my messages, I have NOT AND NEVER said that!

But you keep bringing up this point as "the reason for your objection."

I've run into this before.

When I posted that people could be cured of criminal illness using Spiritual healing and deliverance in Christ,
somehow people "accused me of wanting to free dangerous people on the streets instead of sending them to prison."

People like David Berkowitz can still be treated and cured AND STAY IN PRISON FOR LIFE.

But people were "assuming/making the leap" that I NEVER SAID.

That's happening here.

How can we discuss these two separate points
1. We AGREE people must choose and agree by free will to come to understand Jesus and God
2. This is separate from Universal Salvation which believes all SOULS will eventually agree to Step #1

What is making you assume that #2 prevents or skips #1?

That's one difference. But it doesn't make sense because I agree with you that #1 is key and can't be skipped.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Universalism is a Satanic hoax to lead people to Hell fire!
Dear @Jack and @Cassandra
I think you are both talking about something else.
I've also run into and disagree with people teaching that
religions are the same and you can substitute something else for Jesus.

So whatever it is that you are objecting to,
I also object to that as false teaching
AND IS NOT WHAT I mean or believe in as Universal inclusion.

Even the Demons know Jesus authority.
This knowledge is Universal to all.

Only the DEMONS fear reject and refuse.

All the people I know want to stop suffering, so eventually all people submit
because we cannot bear the suffering. The demons don't care and feed/live off that fear.

But humans cannot tolerate and will plead to God for mercy.

Even my former atheist friend when plagued and attacked by demonic forces
was crying out for Mercy from God he doesn't really believe in and still doesn't get.

Only the demonic will keep refusing, and that's the evil that will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and burned away.

People are NOT the same as the demons or demonic forces that rebel refuse and reject.

So removing those means the people will be freed.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @Jack and @Cassandra
I think you are both talking about something else.
I've also run into and disagree with people teaching that
religions are the same and you can substitute something else for Jesus.

So whatever it is that you are objecting to,
I also object to that as false teaching
AND IS NOT WHAT I mean or believe in as Universal inclusion.

Even the Demons know Jesus authority.
This knowledge is Universal to all.

Only the DEMONS fear reject and refuse.

All the people I know want to stop suffering, so eventually all people submit
because we cannot bear the suffering. The demons don't care and feed/live off that fear.

But humans cannot tolerate and will plead to God for mercy.

Even my former atheist friend when plagued and attacked by demonic forces
was crying out for Mercy from God he doesn't really believe in and still doesn't get.

Only the demonic will keep refusing, and that's the evil that will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and burned away.

People are NOT the same as the demons or demonic forces that rebel refuse and reject.

So removing those means the people will be freed.
Revelation 20:10
10 And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 6
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
All those ill conditions can be removed and the person healed.
These ill conditions are NOT sustainable and cannot prevail in the presence of God.

@Jack why are you assuming that "universal salvation" means tolerating or promoting these conditions?
For everyone to be saved from these conditions means to REMOVE them through Christ Jesus authority.

I found a ministry that is teaching this healing and deliverance process to everyone as Jesus healed people.
This ministry hosts free workshops Saturdays and Mondays to teach more people about receiving Jesus and healing.

So if we can use the internet now to have constant prayer for deliverance and healing,
why can't the whole world be reached and receive?

Who would be left who would refuse to receiving healing?
Only the demonic forces would reject that, and those will be cast out by Jesus and either transformed
if God wills the demons return to angels in heaven, or the evil will be burned in the Lake of Fire.

Removing all the demonic conditions means the people will be freed.
Either on earth or on heavenly realms.

Even Jesus descended into all realms so that souls can be saved through Him.
Why not unite in prayer for Jesus to govern over all and let JESUS CHRIST authority fulfill God's will?