My Rapture dream in 2010

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
One night, I went to sleep, and I think I was in fact praying for a dream or a warning of the rapture. It started with me in my living room and it was very dark outside and I was on my computer watching prophecy videos, and THE TRUMPET SOUNDED and i took of my headphones to see if it was real and it was! THE RAPTURE WAS TAKING PLACE. I looked out my window and I cant remember but it was dark outside I think while this was happening. So After I heard the trumpet I just Dropped to my knees and repented right there, but it was too late. I was left behind when the rapture happened. So I asked my sisters (Who are living in sin) I asked "DID YOU HEAR THAT" And they responded "What are you talking about?" They didnt hear the trumpet but I did.

Ever since this dream I knew what was going on. I became lukewarm in 2011, but then The Lord revealed to me and reminded to me this dream. God is giving me a second chance to repent. I am no longer lukewarm.

People! We dont get dreams just because!!! We are given warnings!!!

God bless you and repent!!