My Sheep Hear My Voice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked me to prove my statement from the catechism and I did. Deal with it.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thus says The Lord God of Israel... The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, The God of Jacob... The God of The Bible!... I AM THE I AM, The only God, Maker of all that is, Heaven and Earth... I am The All in All... Nothing, that is, is without Me, having come into being by My voice.

Thus says The Lord: I speak, and so it comes to pass. I think, and so it will be. I curse, and it is cursed. I say, “You are forgiven”, and you are forgiven, forever and ever. I say, “Let there be a Lamb without blemish, sacrificed for the atonement of sin”, and so it is... Even, “Let The Lamb be My Son, a cleansing of all men”... Sing hallelujah!

Thus says The Lord: You have not sung, nor given thanks... Woe to you, peoples of the earth, sons and daughters who hide in the bosom of the prince of darkness!... You have become a scab and sore, and so you shall receive what you have become. Woe to you, hypocrites, who testify on My behalf!... I know you not. You speak as though you know Me, not knowing that you are accursed, and continually desecrate My name by the musings of your heart and the words of your mouth!...

Turn, says The Lord!...
Turn aside, follow The Shepherd...
Hear His voice, and obey.
Cast away the commandments of men,
Obey not the “fathers” and the founders...
Their doctrine rests upon the sands of abomination...
Break free from your insolence before God!

Your offerings and supplications have come up before Me, as a foul stench, praying in the name of the dead, giving yourself to she who also answers to Him who was bore by her.She is not The Way... She was My beloved vessel and servant. Shall you then pray to the vessel, or to The Master who formed it, and by whose hands the vessel was shaped and redeemed?...

All have sinned, there is none righteous... No, not one...
Did Mary suffer for your iniquities?...
Did Mary bear your sins?...
Was Mary crucified?...
Was Mary raised, so you might live?...
Can anyone, in need of redemption, redeem another?...
Only He, who is completely blameless, may redeem those who have fallen.
Commit yourself to the dead, and with the dead shall you sleep...
Having denied The Life sent to you, crucified and raised.

Mary sleeps, she is dead, and her sepulcher remains with you to this day. Is she assured of life in the Kingdom?... She is... Because though she bore The Victory, she humbled herself before Him, who is The Son... Knowing in herself that The Son, she bore, first bore her... Being both her Son and her Father, her Lord and her God from Heaven... Also being her brother, both being children of David and of God in the earthly places.

Stop worshipping the dead!...
Worship Me by Him, who alone, among men, is holy,
Being altogether as His Father, the very same as God.
Before the foundation of the world, I AM...
With The Christ forever seated, at My right hand.
By Him are all things...
And through Him were all these worlds made.
Amen.

Excerpt from:
To the Church, Who Is in the Midst Of and Sits Upon the Seven Hills
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=To_the_Church%2C_Who_Is_in_the_Midst_Of_and_Sits_Upon_the_Seven_Hills

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I have and your little double headed snake that lies out of one mouth and condemns to hell out of the other because people don't read and understand what their agreeing to when joining the RCC the catechism

Deal with it.
aspen2 said:
You asked me to prove my statement from the catechism and I did. Deal with it.
All the flowery empty words you posted mean nothing and here's the clause that doesn't contradict what is taught that the Catholic church belives itself to be above all "see what JB posted" and is still believed and taught, and exist in the catechism see 838 below your Doctored up misleading statement.

aspen2 said:
All quotes that you included before the Reformation are applied to the entire world of Christiandom. After the Reformation, it took the RCC a while to recognize the similarities between the Reformation Churches and the RCC - now that the RCC sees the Trinitarian nature of reformation churches and the good works and the present of the HS within the members of these churches, rather than just focusing on the rebellion, the RCC has emphasized the truth that Spirit goes where it may and that salvation it not a possession of any church, but instead is a quality of a loving, grace-filled, relationship with God. This should be good news, JB - yet you seem to have a critical spirit.

You contradicted your catachisum

811 "This is the sole Church of Christ, which in the Creed we profess to be one, holy, catholic and apostolic."256 These four characteristics, inseparably linked with each other,257 indicate essential features of the Church and her mission. The Church does not possess them of herself; it is Christ who, through the Holy Spirit, makes his Church one, holy, catholic, and apostolic, and it is he who calls her to realize each of these qualities.

838 "The Church knows that she is joined in many ways to the baptized who are honored by the name of Christian, but do not profess the Catholic faith in its entirety or have not preserved unity or communion under the successor of Peter."322Those "who believe in Christ and have been properly baptized are put in a certain, although imperfect, communion with the Catholic Church."323With the Orthodox Churches, this communion is so profound "that it lacks little to attain the fullness that would permit a common celebration of the Lord's Eucharist."324

I like this foot 835 note because it magnifies the extent a true prostitute will tolerate so long as you bend the knee to the Vatican.
We see this played out in particular in S America and the Philippine ares where people still practice their ancient forms of religion which is fine by Rome and the pope so long as you bow to her and the scepter

835 "Let us be very careful not to conceive of the universal Church as the simple sum, or . . . the more or less anomalous federation of essentially different particular churches. In the mind of the Lord the Church is universal by vocation and mission, but when she put down her roots in a variety of cultural, social, and human terrains, she takes on different external expressions and appearances in each part of the world."318 The rich variety of ecclesiastical disciplines, liturgical rites, and theological and spiritual heritages proper to the local churches "unified in a common effort, shows all the more resplendently the catholicity of the undivided Church."319

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful, your hate is showing

And if you think the words of the catechism are 'flowery and empty' why did you ask me to post them?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen2 said:
Be careful, your hate is showing
Not nearly so much as your lies

Care to tour the bible and see what happens when God gets upset. Is lieing about your church doctrine the only witness you have left in the world?

Put your hate paint brush away and take your medicine like a big boy

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Here is a mystery, filled with power and contemptible ways: She, the harlot and mother, would have My people believe she is I, even I, your Savior. And to My disgust and bitter sadness, has called herself by the name of My Father and appointed herself in His stead. Oh what sadness and gnashing of teeth are coming, for deception is hidden in deception. Her sins are piled to Heaven... She is truly the woman, who rides the beast, clothed in scarlet. She would deceive My people into believing she is Me; and those against her, that she is the beast... All are deceived. For her power and authority come from the beast, which atop she sits. She has many names, all are of abomination. She is the mother, who bears children which are seven more times children of the devil than she. She is the harlot, whose adulteries are many, and whose final adultery shall be with him who is named the man of perdition. She is also like the beast, and sits on many waters and has devoured many. She is also liken to the false prophet, who spews false doctrine and misplaced worship. She shall be left desolate... But first I shall take My people out of her, snatch them from her very breast, for she is also liken to Babylon...

Woe, woe, I say to her, turn from your ways and be gathered...

For these religions, who worship false gods and idols made by hands, shall have it far better, in the Day to come, than you... For they shall seek forgiveness and receive it. Woe to you, who blaspheme the Spirit... Forgiveness has fled from you, and your place is prepared in the lake of fire...

My heart have you pierced, with a hot and burning rod...
My sadness fills the universe, yet you will not turn...
And so My Father has declared your end, for the elect’s sake...
For even The Father in Heaven has sent many to you, to save you from yourself...
All have you slain and cast out...
Great weeping and gnashing of teeth...
Woe to the church, called mother, who uses The Father’s name...
This church, called Roman and Catholic, you have become dead man’s bones...
You are already dead and dust.
Let My people go, and I may have mercy upon you...
So says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
The cup of His indignation is full...
I must pour it out on the nations, so again, life, and paradise lost, may be restored.
Amen...
The Last Day has come.
Excerpt from:
My Dearly Beloved Calling On My Name, You Must Forsake Your Mother and Those Called Father Before I Can Gather You

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol - logic be damned, once again Rex, right?

You ask me to prove that the RCC teaches that Christians exist outside the Catholic Church and so I prove it by providing an excerpt from the Catechism that is perfectly clear, which declares that Christians do indeed exist out the RCC and you call me a liar because the Catechism also declares that the RCC teaches it is universal and accepts different expressions of worship based on cultural variety?

Doesn't even make sense!

Are you also a human being because driving requires a license and flowers bloom in the spring?

Hate really has twisted you, friend

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen

You should really find something better to do than leach off the movements of the Holy Spirit on protestant forums or derailing them.
If you're so high and mighty you should have no problem speaking the truth and being heard instead of leaching. Or miss quoting your own churches doctrine to make it appear as though your like every other church.

811 "This is the sole Church of Christ, which in the Creed we profess to be one, holy, catholic and apostolic."256 These four characteristics, inseparably linked with each other,257 indicate essential features of the Church and her mission. The Church does not possess them of herself; it is Christ who, through the Holy Spirit, makes his Church one, holy, catholic, and apostolic, and it is he who calls her to realize each of these qualities.

838 "The Church knows that she is joined in many ways to the baptized who are honored by the name of Christian, but do not profess the Catholic faith in its entirety or have not preserved unity or communion under the successor of Peter."322Those "who believe in Christ and have been properly baptized are put in a certain, although imperfect, communion with the Catholic Church."323With the Orthodox Churches, this communion is so profound "that it lacks little to attain the fullness that would permit a common celebration of the Lord's Eucharist."324

JB_ said:
The original saying by Saint Cyprian of Carthage (3rd century AD) is found his Letter LXXII, Ad Jubajanum de haereticis baptizandis, and in Latin reads: "Salus extra ecclesiam non est".[5]
Fourth Lateran Council (1215): "There is but one universal Church of the faithful, outside which no one at all is saved."
Pope Boniface VIII, Bull Unam sanctam (1302): "We are compelled in virtue of our faith to believe and maintain that there is only one holy Catholic Church, and that one is apostolic. This we firmly believe and profess without qualification. Outside this Church there is no salvation and no remission of sins, ... .

Pope Eugene IV, Cantate Domino (1441): "The most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics, can have a share in life eternal; but that they will go into the "eternal fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matthew 25:41), unless before death they are joined with Her; and that so important is the unity of this ecclesiastical body that only those remaining within this unity can profit by the sacraments of the Church unto salvation, and they alone can receive an eternal recompense for their fasts, their almsgivings, their other works of Christian piety and the duties of a Christian soldier. No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Christ, can be saved, unless he remain within the bosom and the unity of the Catholic Church."

Pope Boniface I, Epistle 14.1: "It is clear that this Roman Church is to all churches throughout the world as the head is to the members, and that whoever separates himself from it becomes an exile from the Christian religion, since he ceases to belong to its fellowship."
Pope Pelagius II (578-590): "Consider the fact that whoever has not been in the peace and unity of the Church cannot have the Lord… Although given over to flames and fires, they burn, or, thrown to wild beasts, they lay down their lives, there will not be (for them) that crown of faith but the punishment of faithlessness… Such a one can be slain, he cannot be crowned… [If] slain outside the Church, he cannot attain the rewards of the Church" (Denzinger, 469).
Saint Gregory the Great (590-604), Moralia: "Now the holy Church universal proclaims that God cannot be truly worshipped saving within herself, asserting that all they that are without her shall never be saved."
Pope Sylvester II, Profession of Faith, June AD 991: "I believe that in Baptism all sins are forgiven, that one which was committed originally as much as those which are voluntarily committed, and I profess that outside the Catholic Church no one is saved."
Pope Innocent III (1198–1216), Profession of Faith prescribed for the Waldensians: "With our hearts we believe and with our lips we confess but one Church, not that of the heretics, but the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, outside which we believe that no one is saved" (Denzinger 792).

Pope St. Pius X (1903–1914), Encyclical Jucunda Sane: "It is our duty to recall to everyone great and small, as the Holy Pontiff Gregory did in ages past, the absolute necessity which is ours, to have recourse to this Church to effect our eternal salvation."
Pope Benedict XV (1914–1922), Encyclical Ad Beatissimi Apostolorum: "Such is the nature of the Catholic faith that it does not admit of more or less, but must be held as a whole, or as a whole rejected: This is the Catholic faith, which unless a man believe faithfully and firmly, he cannot be saved."
Pope Pius XI (1922–1939), Encyclical Mortalium Animos: "The Catholic Church alone is keeping the true worship. This is the font of truth, this is the house of faith, this is the temple of God; if any man enter not here, or if any man go forth from it, he is a stranger to the hope of life and salvation… Furthermore, in this one Church of Christ, no man can be or remain who does not accept, recognize and obey the authority and supremacy of Peter and his legitimate successors."
Pope Pius XII (1939–1958), Encyclical Humani Generis, August 12, 1950: "Some reduce to a meaningless formula the necessity of belonging to the true Church in order to gain eternal salvation."
Pope Pius XII (1939–1958), Allocution to the Gregorian University (17 October 1953): "By divine mandate the interpreter and guardian of the Scriptures, and the depository of Sacred Tradition living within her, the Church alone is the entrance to salvation: She alone, by herself, and under the protection and guidance of the Holy Spirit, is the source of truth."
Second Vatican Council, Dogmatic Constitution Lumen gentium, 14: "They could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it, or to remain in it."

What's the twist?
Context, context, context

ASPEN2... you ought not to bear false witness nor slander... .
I hope this little disagreement teaches one thing to everyone that goes around professing my church is better than your church or holds something special or significant.

You're simply following in the footsteps of the mother harlot church being little daughters if you will

Pride the haunting spirit before the fall
Proverbs 16:18-19

Matthew 3:9

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Rex said:
aspen

You should really find something better to do than leach off the movements of the Holy Spirit on protestant forums or derailing them.
If you're so high and mighty you should have no problem speaking the truth and being heard instead of leaching. Or miss quoting your own churches doctrine to make it appear as though your like every other church.

I hope this little disagreement teaches one thing to everyone that goes around professing my church is better than your church or holds something special or significant.

You're simply following in the footsteps of the mother harlot church being little daughters if you will

Pride the haunting spirit before the fall
Proverbs 16:18-19

Matthew 3:9
Thus says The Lord: I have spoken to My people, yet they have not discerned; I have written to them by the pen of My prophets, yet they have not perceived...

Indeed, they have refused Me and seek not to know Me as I truly am, nor do they embrace The Holy One in truth. It is the doctrines of men they seek, and the traditions of men they uphold, of which I hate. Yes, these they embrace; yea, they even claim them in The Son’s name... Desecration! Blasphemy! The whole body is sick, its members wane, for they are covered in filthiness; covetousness fills their hearts, as they dwell gladly in all their uncleanness; even as one full of new wine made from sour grapes, so is this people who dwell amongst the churches of men.

Behold, the mother and harlot went forth...

Yes, she played the harlot and
Reveled in her fornications with the heathen;
She married among the pagans,
And lied down with them in her wickedness...

And behold, she gave birth by her father,
And brought forth many daughters...

IN SIN SHE BROUGHT FORTH!...

IN GREAT WICKEDNESS SHE PROLIFERATED
ALL HER ADULTERIES AGAINST GOD!

For she has altogether forsaken Me! Says The Lord. She has refused The Spirit of Truth! For she sets her own way before her, and will not listen to counsel. She has become a queen by treason and has seated herself upon the throne, and in her authority she takes much pleasure as she deceives the people... Behold, like the jackals of the wilderness, which tear the flesh and drag away the carcass, so has she torn the heart of this people! They are far removed! For they are made to dwell in the darkness with her, as they lie down with the dead.
Behold, even as the sow devours without reservation, wallowing in its own filth, taking much pleasure in all its uncleanness, so in like manner does she. Yet the sow knows its place, and acts according to the manner in which it was created. Yet it is not so among the churches of men and all the daughters of adoption thereof. Even among the rebellious, who proclaim they are set apart from the mother, even they have become as those which they abhor; lo, they are daughters also, though they say, “We are not daughters”... Daughters they remain.
Thus the mother and harlot shall be torn in pieces! Her flesh shall be eaten and she shall be burned with fire! Says The Lord God. And all her daughters, yes, all you churches of men, you also shall be broken! Even a great purging shall come forth from within the midst of you!... Behold, you shall be made clean, you shall be stripped naked and made clean in the Day of Preparation.

Excerpt from:
Churches of Men, Hear the Word of the Lord
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Churches_of_Men%2C_Hear_the_Word_of_the_Lord

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
The Lord has certainly been calling into the sheep pen, but there to busy going to church, listening to other sheep if you will,

Rex said:
nice post Trupeter

The Lord is in the business of raising up brothers from the flock.
Yes many sheep will be separated from the goats at His coming.

1 Cor 11-15

What happens, the good Shepperd takes the best of his flock and offers it up as a sacrifice
Just as Abraham offered his son.
In the same way Jesus our High Priest offers up sheep to become brothers.

We are instructed to make ourselves living sacrifices. The goal is to step from the sheep pen into the house hold.
Not to live a life of sheep

Learn the meaning of the bond servant
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/16944-matthew-2531-40-let-me-hear-from-u/

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
jiggyfly said:
Question, is any of this "prophecy" available in modern English?
If your speaking to me I'll be glad to answer any question you might have
If it concerning the separation of the sheep and the goats, and the brethren I proved a link at the bottom of my last post.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
jiggyfly said:
Question, is any of this "prophecy" available in modern English?
Greetings jiggyfly,

This is how it's written, I'd rather see it this way than in modern English otherwise what are you going to compare it to? The NIV? The NLT? The ESV? The NASB? The Good News Bible?

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Trumpeter said:
Greetings jiggyfly,

This is how it's written, I'd rather see it this way than in modern English otherwise what are you going to compare it to? The NIV? The NLT? The ESV? The NASB? The Good News Bible?
I'm sorry, I just get a red flag when people today speak for God in centuries old English.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
jiggyfly said:
I'm sorry, I just get a red flag when people today speak for God in centuries old English.
If I had to compare the writing style to anything I would say NKJV which was written in 1982 from my understanding, so I wouldn't say it was speaking in centuries old English.

God bless.