My Son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I was born in Oklahoma City, but lived in California from pre-school age until 1985 when I moved to Wyoming. I returned to Oklahoma in 1987 at the age of 43.
My grandpa was born in , man i just forgot . sometimes the mind do that . give me minute or two
to remember .
Man its not coming to me right now . I will probably remember some time later . I wonder why the mind does this sometimes .
No its not dementia , cause this has happend even when i was in my twenties .
OH yeah , i got it OAKMULGEE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I was born in Oklahoma City, but lived in California from pre-school age until 1985 when I moved to Wyoming. I returned to Oklahoma in 1987 at the age of 43.
In nineteen eighty seven i turned the big fifteen my friend . Time flies .
But each and every day is one day closer to the COMING OF THE GLORIOUS KING .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My grandpa was born in , man i just forgot . sometimes the mind do that . give me minute or two
to remember .
Man its not coming to me right now . I will probably remember some time later . I wonder why the mind does this sometimes .
No its not dementia , cause this has happend even when i was in my twenties .
OH yeah , i got it OAKMULGEE .
My paternal grandfather was born in Kansas. His wife was from Alabama. My father the youngest of their three children was born in Oklahoma City and lived their all of his life. My mother was born in Wewoka, Oklahoma. but moved to California in about 1946.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying also @Rita and belated apologies. I am so sorry. I always seem to check the prayer section but I never saw it....:pray:
Thanks @Angelina
Same here, it’s difficult when we are trying to check other posts - I didn’t notice the thread about Lambano step son - he could definitely do with prayer xxxx