My Virtual Choir

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my old high school choir, sort of. Lol. One of my choir directors from back then asked some graduates from different graduation years to record this song as part of a virtual choir. It turned out very good. I am a soprano! Very cool recording from all different states and it sounds this good! Only 5 guys submitted and 20 women!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This is my old high school choir, sort of. Lol. One of my choir directors from back then asked some graduates from different graduation years to record this song as part of a virtual choir. It turned out very good. I am a soprano! Very cool recording from all different states and it sounds this good! Only 5 guys submitted and 20 women!

@Mayflower Great! :)

Reactions: Mayflower

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Beautiful!!!

Reactions: Mayflower

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I loved it, in fact it brought tears!

The singers displayed exceptional talent; and whoever managed to put this all together, did an amazing flawless job.

Reactions: amadeus