Nation born in a day in 1948?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Close votes are not something unique.

But teh vote changed at teh end and Israel became a nation.

Hatred between peoples is not all that rare either.

but we are talking about the Israelis and how God promised they would be hated in all the lands they were scattered- which has been and still is true. And we are talking about the children of Isaac and the children of Ishmael and the prophecies concerning them.

also if it is not rare show me one time in history- where the number of invading forces outneumbered the total number of men, women and children 20-1, where they outgunned their enemies by over 20-1 and still lost!

There may have been some supernatural influences. That does not have to mean good ones. Or there may have been other factors we do not know about. Such as strategy. "Egyptian forces were caught by surprise, and nearly the entire Egyptian Air Force was destroyed with few Israeli losses.."
"Simultaneously, Israeli forces launched a ground offensive into the Egyptian-occupied Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula, which again caught the Egyptians by surprise"
"Jordan had entered into a defence pact with Egypt a week before the war began; the agreement envisaged that in the event of a war, Jordan would not take an offensive role, but would attempt to tie down Israeli forces to prevent them from making territorial gains.[30] About an hour after the initial Israeli air attack, the Egyptian commander of the Jordanian military received orders from Cairo to mount attacks against Israel;"
"The sweeping Israeli success was the result of a well-prepared and enacted strategy combined with the poor military and political leadership and strategy of the Arab coalition" -wiki

So now you are up to "may have been"? and they may not have been good ones? So maybe demons were helping Israel to you?

And citing facts about the 1956 war has nothing to do with the 1948 invasion.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well then you have another regathering to fulfill the bible so they can be scattered again via Mt. 24 and REv. 13.
No. I see no 'scattering' in those chapters.
And you have utterly failed to prove the return from Babylon fulfilled Ez. 20 in any way shape or form
No one needs to prove anything about a historical text. If you want to claim this chapter is some extreme exception in the bible, that does not have any of the usual indicator phrases showing it is talking about the last days, then you better have rock solid support.
and yet you challenge me with citing bible when the 1948 start of the ingathering fulfills Ez. 38
That chapter is about an invasion of Israel. The rest you seem to have only existing in your own head in some vague way.

for the people brought back and the Ez. 20 Passage of God gatheirng them from the globe to pass them under the rod of His judgment.
Globe? Ha. Try not to rewrite Scripture.
Once again the return from Babylon was in faith and not with gods fury poured out!
Well, God was angry with them actually. Did you think He orchestrated the captivity in Babylon for some reward to them??
Deuteronomy 9:20
And the Lord was very angry with Aaron to have destroyed him: and I prayed for Aaron also the same time

1 Kings 11:9
And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice

2 Kings 17:18
Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only

36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;

37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

38 And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

So God did get angry many times in histiry. You cannot grab a word anger or fury out of context to suit your own doctrines.

Israel was already in the bond of the old covenant and the new had not happenmed yet- so you are stuck as well.
Not at all. Show the verse that says this and places it in the last days?

Sorry but just "probably" fulfills the bible just doesn't cut it. Many would be Messiahs kind of fulfilled some prophecies but not all so we write them off. Just in case you haven't been a believer long enough yet- god does not "probabvly " fulfill prophecy- He fulfills it!
Exactly, which is why 1948 is not even a pathetic joke if we try to use it to say God gathered them there at that time as per prophesy.
for your last line? adding gentile nations just muddies the waters. We are not talking any nation- but a prophesied people and a prophesied land with very specific prophecies showing god would scatter them globally, stop calling them His people for a time for the ingathering of the gentiles as a people for His name, and then in the latter days a regathering. 1948 is not a probably but a definitely!
No. Only the remnant will be saved and chosen. The rest will be dead and gone.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But teh vote changed at teh end and Israel became a nation.
Lots of things happen with close votes, get in line! God does not play dice. When He protects the remnant we will no longer see any enemies alive!

but we are talking about the Israelis and how God promised they would be hated in all the lands they were scattered- which has been and still is true. And we are talking about the children of Isaac and the children of Ishmael and the prophecies concerning them.
We are? In what verse is it that it says that and that you think we are talking about?

also if it is not rare show me one time in history- where the number of invading forces outneumbered the total number of men, women and children 20-1, where they outgunned their enemies by over 20-1 and still lost!
How about the battles of Israel in ancient times, before they had rejected their messiah? How many did Gideon wipe out? Samson? David? Etc There were times when tens of thousands of enemies were killed and not a single soldier was involved from Israel! (an angel took care of business)
So now you are up to "may have been"? and they may not have been good ones? So maybe demons were helping Israel to you?
Once we see it is not God, there are only so many options. Such as that they help themselves and lean on their own arm.
And citing facts about the 1956 war has nothing to do with the 1948 invasion.
And citing 1948 in relation to prophesy where God gathers the saved remnant has nothing to do with 1948. Go figure.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu err like others do! Mediating means the entire covenant is not settled and gone into effect.

and sorry but the testament Jesus purchased in His blood is far stronger than a mere will.

but I will ask you the same question I do of others. If you believe the New Testament is in effect then please show the fulfilments of its components.

Jeremiah 31:31-33
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Verse 31-- where are gentiles mentioned here?
Verse 32 Once the Old Covenant was made with the nation of Israel- no gentile nations involved and only thos gentiles living in Israel were subject
Verse 33: Is all Israel saved? . Is Israel gods people once again as prophesied?
verse 34: do all Jews from the least to the greatest now know the Lord? That is what will happen when the New Covenant goes in to effect.

It doesn’t mention the gentiles because ITS NOT THEIR COVENANT, we are GRAFTED into their covenant by faith in their Messiah, thus it doesn’t have to mention them, because the New Testament tells us its so.

Your mistake is in NOT going to Hebrews 8, 9, and 10 (that I posted below) which corrects your mistaken ideas about this topic - the new covenant was enacted at THE DEATH OF JESUS, as Hebrews 9 says, so it is ABSOLUTELY in effect NOW:

Hebrews 8 states Jesus is mediating, not will mediate, the new covenant, and in verses 8-10 it shows that covenant is the Jeremiah 31 new covenant with the House of Israel:
(Mediate: intervene between people in a dispute in order to bring about an agreement or reconciliation).

Heb 8:6 But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.

Heb 8:8 For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
(Direct quote of Jeremiah 31, proving its referring to that covenant)

Heb 8:9 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord.
(Absolute proof this refers to Israel, who God freed from bondage in Egypt)

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(this happens when Jew or gentile are saved and the Holy Spirit indwells)

Hebrews 9 states that the new covenant Jesus mediates is His last will and Testament, that took effect at His death, as all last will and Testaments do:

Heb 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Heb 9:16 For where a will is involved, the death of the one who made it must be established.

Heb 9:17 For a will takes effect only at death, since it is not in force as long as the one who made it is alive.

Heb 9:18 Therefore not even the first covenant was inaugurated without blood.

Notice that “the called” obtain the promised inheritance from the last will and Testament that took effect at His death, verse 9:15

God always has a law, and the new covenant is a legal document that gives the called an inheritance - as in inheriting eternal life.

Hebrews 10 confirms that the once for all time sacrificial offering of Himself established the Jeremiah 31 new covenant where God puts His laws in the hearts and minds of those being sanctified:

Heb 10:14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Heb 10:15 And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying,

Heb 10:16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,”
(Quotes Jeremiah 31 again)

Heb 10:17 then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

Heb 10:18 Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Currently per Romans 11 only a remnant of the elect nation of Israel believes in Jesus and is in their own new covenant God has made with the House of Israel and thus have Gods indwelling Holy Spirit within them, which is how Gods laws are written in their hearts, and the rest are blinded until the deliverer comes out of Zion.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,

Rom 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Rom 11:26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

Gentiles as wild Olive branches are grafted onto the Olive tree of Israel, amid the natural branches, and thus by faith gentiles enter into the new covenant with the House of Israel.

Rom 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree,

Rom 11:18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.

Shalom Aleichem

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn’t mention the gentiles because ITS NOT THEIR COVENANT, we are GRAFTED into their covenant by faith in their Messiah, thus it doesn’t have to mention them, because the New Testament tells us its so.

Your mistake is in NOT going to Hebrews 8, 9, and 10 (that I posted below) which corrects your mistaken ideas about this topic - the new covenant was enacted at THE DEATH OF JESUS, as Hebrews 9 says, so it is ABSOLUTELY in effect NOW:

Hebrews 8 states Jesus is mediating, not will mediate, the new covenant, and in verses 8-10 it shows that covenant is the Jeremiah 31 new covenant with the House of Israel:
(Mediate: intervene between people in a dispute in order to bring about an agreement or reconciliation).

Heb 8:6 But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.

Heb 8:8 For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
(Direct quote of Jeremiah 31, proving its referring to that covenant)

Heb 8:9 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord.
(Absolute proof this refers to Israel, who God freed from bondage in Egypt)

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(this happens when Jew or gentile are saved and the Holy Spirit indwells)

Hebrews 9 states that the new covenant Jesus mediates is His last will and Testament, that took effect at His death, as all last will and Testaments do:

Once again I post teh New Covenant as inspired by God and declared by Jeremiah, just answer the one simple question- when did it go into effect in the parts mentioned in Jeremiah:

Heb 9:15 Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Heb 9:16 For where a will is involved, the death of the one who made it must be established.

Heb 9:17 For a will takes effect only at death, since it is not in force as long as the one who made it is alive.

Heb 9:18 Therefore not even the first covenant was inaugurated without blood.

Notice that “the called” obtain the promised inheritance from the last will and Testament that took effect at His death, verse 9:15

God always has a law, and the new covenant is a legal document that gives the called an inheritance - as in inheriting eternal life.

Hebrews 10 confirms that the once for all time sacrificial offering of Himself established the Jeremiah 31 new covenant where God puts His laws in the hearts and minds of those being sanctified:

Heb 10:14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Heb 10:15 And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying,

Heb 10:16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,”
(Quotes Jeremiah 31 again)

Heb 10:17 then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

Heb 10:18 Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Currently per Romans 11 only a remnant of the elect nation of Israel believes in Jesus and is in their own new covenant God has made with the House of Israel and thus have Gods indwelling Holy Spirit within them, which is how Gods laws are written in their hearts, and the rest are blinded until the deliverer comes out of Zion.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,

Rom 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Rom 11:26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

Gentiles as wild Olive branches are grafted onto the Olive tree of Israel, amid the natural branches, and thus by faith gentiles enter into the new covenant with the House of Israel.

Rom 11:17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree,

Rom 11:18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.

Shalom Aleichem

Once again here is the New covenant for all of Israel as God declared it:

Jeremiah 31:31-34

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

When were the days when the New covenant was made with Israel and Judah?

when did God put His LAW (not laws) in their hearts and they stopped being not His people?

When did all Israel from least to greatest know th eLord?
When did all Israel get saved as a result of knowing th eLord?
When did god forgive every Israeli sin as a result of them knowing Him?

Instead of posting these profound replies- why not just answer the questions asked and that would end the discussion and you will have shown WHEN the NEW COVENANT went into effect in its provisions.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That chapter is about an invasion of Israel. The rest you seem to have only existing in your own head in some vague way.

So you believe Jews are not in the land regathered from over 120 nations then when Russia attacks? Who is in the land then?

Exactly, which is why 1948 is not even a pathetic joke if we try to use it to say God gathered them there at that time as per prophesy.

Well I did not say probabvly- you did which is why your lamentable defense of babylon is what is laughable.
But I agree- Israel is not regathered- but is being regathered. It has not finished yet!

Not at all. Show the verse that says this and places it in the last days?

YOu really don't know Israel was in teh Old Covenant still in Jeremiah and teh New Covenant was not even paid for yet? If you believe that- there is no point in discussing further- you do not even know the merest basics of Bible history.

No. I see no 'scattering' in those chapters.

but you need one- because they have been regathering steadily since 1948 despite your disbelief.

Lots of things happen with close votes, get in line! God does not play dice. When He protects the remnant we will no longer see any enemies alive!

So you believe that in REv. 12 when God says Israel to Petra all the enemies of Israel will cease to exist?

And citing 1948 in relation to prophesy where God gathers the saved remnant has nothing to do with 1948. Go figure.

Stop intentionally misquoting me! That is lyi9ng. I never said th e saved remnant is gathered in 1948- repent of this lie or maybe it is time to stop discussing with one who will stoop to misrepresenting anothers word to try to defend his position.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you believe Jews are not in the land regathered from over 120 nations then when Russia attacks? Who is in the land then?
I have said many times that God knew they would be there. That does not mean all of them! It means there will be a nation called Israel in that place. He even told them to gather themselves. The thread is about claims some make that GOD gathered them already.

Well I did not say probabvly- you did which is why your lamentable defense of babylon is what is laughable.
But I agree- Israel is not regathered- but is being regathered. It has not finished yet!
It has not started to be gathered by God yet, and will not be until He returns and the remnant repent.

YOu really don't know Israel was in teh Old Covenant still in Jeremiah and teh New Covenant was not even paid for yet?
If true, that matters or applies...why?

but you need one- because they have been regathering steadily since 1948 despite your disbelief.
Yes they have been gathering. All must believe the obvious. When you try to tack on that God is the One gathering them, I have to notice that that does not fit prophesy.

So you believe that in REv. 12 when God says Israel to Petra all the enemies of Israel will cease to exist?
Petra is not mentioned. That is one possible (perhaps likely) place that some of them might end up.
Stop intentionally misquoting me! That is lyi9ng. I never said th e saved remnant is gathered in 1948-
God only gathers them and protects them WHEN they repent. That was not 1948.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again here is the New covenant for all of Israel as God declared it:

King James Version

When were the days when the New covenant was made with Israel and Judah?

when did God put His LAW (not laws) in their hearts and they stopped being not His people?

When did all Israel from least to greatest know th eLord?
When did all Israel get saved as a result of knowing th eLord?
When did god forgive every Israeli sin as a result of them knowing Him?

Instead of posting these profound replies- why not just answer the questions asked and that would end the discussion and you will have shown WHEN the NEW COVENANT went into effect in its provisions.

The answer to your question is there in the hebrews chapters I gave you.

The complete fulfillment of that covenant, where ALL Israel is saved, and becomes Godly, is found in Romans 11, and we know this is the fact because Hebrews 8,9 and ten irrefutably and unequivocally state that the Jeremiah 31 new covenant with the house of Israel, took effect when Jesus died.

Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the New Testament, (COVENANT) that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

When Jesus comes again, all Israel alive to see it, is saved, and in the meantime, it cannot be argued that the covenant is not in effect right NOW, unless you absolutely refuse to believe what Hebrews 8,9 and 10 makes crystal clear.

Unless you claim and can prove that Jesus didn’t die yet, His last will and TESTAMENT took effect at His death, Hebrews 9, which is the Jeremiah 31 New Testament (Testament = covenant, the New Testament means the new COVENANT).

Maranatha

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer to your question is there in the hebrews chapters I gave you.

The complete fulfillment of that covenant, where ALL Israel is saved, and becomes Godly, is found in Romans 11, and we know this is the fact because Hebrews 8,9 and ten irrefutably and unequivocally state that the Jeremiah 31 new covenant with the house of Israel, took effect when Jesus died.

Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the New Testament, (COVENANT) that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

When Jesus comes again, all Israel alive to see it, is saved, and in the meantime, it cannot be argued that the covenant is not in effect right NOW, unless you absolutely refuse to believe what Hebrews 8,9 and 10 makes crystal clear.

Unless you claim and can prove that Jesus didn’t die yet, His last will and TESTAMENT took effect at His death, Hebrews 9, which is the Jeremiah 31 New Testament (Testament = covenant, the New Testament means the new COVENANT).

Maranatha

So then so I do not misunderstand- are you saying all Jews (Israel and Judah) are all saved, no longer need to be taught for all Jews know the Lord from the least to the greatest? Israel is now AMMI instead of Lo-Ammi now? Gods law is in the inward parts of every Jew now?

Okay then now I know what you believe.

SEE i BELIEVE 100% WHAT Hebrews 8-10 SAYS, BUT NOT ONE VERSE SAYS THE NEW COVENANT AS PROCLAIMED BY JEREMIAH AND REITERATED IN Hebrews IS IN EFFECT!!!!

The price is paid- the covenant is for Israel alone and has very specific provisions once the covenant is in effect, namely:

Gods law will be written in all Jewish hearts
All Jews will know the Lord
All Jewish sins will be forgiven and forgotten
All Jews will become th epeople of God again ! (the survivors of the tribulation that is)

These are what the new covenant means- and Hebrews 8-10 does not show these having gone in to effect! there is no language that allows for it to be an ongoing continual thing either.

Well I am off for a week to give my wife a long overdue and well deserved vacation.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEE i BELIEVE 100% WHAT Hebrews 8-10 SAYS, BUT NOT ONE VERSE SAYS THE NEW COVENANT AS PROCLAIMED BY JEREMIAH AND REITERATED IN Hebrews IS IN EFFECT!!!!

I can only tell you accurately what the scriptures say, that the Jeremiah 31 new covenant is in effect now with the death of Jesus, I can’t make you interpret it correctly, but words have meaning, and Hebrews 9 is not just clear, it’s ridiculously clear.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can only tell you accurately what the scriptures say, that the Jeremiah 31 new covenant is in effect now with the death of Jesus, I can’t make you interpret it correctly, but words have meaning, and Hebrews 9 is not just clear, it’s ridiculously clear.

The fulfilling of the Jer 31:31ff prophecy will be fulfilled in our near future at the beginning of the Millennium Age when God begins to gather the Nation of Israel to Himself.

The foundation of the covenant at that time will be the Rock, untouched by human hands, that comes down from heaven, to become the largest mountain in all of the earth.

Jesus' death on the cross heralded in the new process by which all of mankind will be saved under the Salvation Covenant, which has existed from the beginning of time and which Christ referred to in Matt 13:52.

But this seems to me to be off the main topic of the thread, i.e. Nation Born in a day in 1948.

Shalom

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fulfilling of the Jer 31:31ff prophecy will be fulfilled in our near future at the beginning of the Millennium Age when God begins to gather the Nation of Israel to Himself.

The foundation of the covenant at that time will be the Rock, untouched by human hands, that comes down from heaven, to become the largest mountain in all of the earth.

Jesus' death on the cross heralded in the new process by which all of mankind will be saved under the Salvation Covenant, which has existed from the beginning of time and which Christ referred to in Matt 13:52.

But this seems to me to be off the main topic of the thread, i.e. Nation Born in a day in 1948.

Shalom
All mankind eh. Good luck with that.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where does it say that there is no longer a need for a mediator for the covenant is in effect. also where does it say the covenant is in effect?

Why should you have to make anyone interpret Scripture at all? Isn't it plain enough as written or do you bel;ieve we need some Bosco secrfet decoder ring?

And I will aks again because you keep saying tghe jer. 31 covenant is now in effect but keep ducking this series of questions. Let us post teh New covenant again as god had it written down:

King James Version

So I ask you again as you are convinced we are now living under the provisions of the New covenant:

1. When were the "after those days" in verse 33? and what were those days?
2. You believe the houses of Israel and Judah now have the law of God in their inward parts?
3. the houses of Israel and Judah are now longer not HIs people (lo-ammi) and are now His people (ammi)?
4. We no longer need to witness to any Jewish person because they all know the Lord now from the least to the greatest?
5. god know longer remembers the sin of all Israel and Judah anymore?

If the covenant is in effect- you surely must be able to answer these questionsd easily. I honestly ask these without th eneed for you to have to interpret my words.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have said many times that God knew they would be there. That does not mean all of them! It means there will be a nation called Israel in that place. He even told them to gather themselves. The thread is about claims some make that GOD gathered them already.

and we know you believe God had nothing to do wit this regathering which fits the prophecies perfectly as i cited them to you. You just believe God knew they would regather from all the nations they were scatterd but had nothing to do with it at all. that they are in unbelief which would fit why god would have to regather them in His anger. But that is okay.

BTW you still have not repented for intentionally misquoting me AKA telling a lie!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they have been gathering. All must believe the obvious. When you try to tack on that God is the One gathering them, I have to notice that that does not fit prophesy.

So the regathering in His fury and wrath will be another regathering from the nations to you. so they will have to scattger again according to your interpretation

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Petra is not mentioned. That is one possible (perhaps likely) place that some of them might end up.

Petra is mentioned three times in Scripture as the place Israel will flee to after the antichrist rises from the dead and declares all out genocide against Israel. It goes by its hebrew name Bozrah

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and we know you believe God had nothing to do wit this regathering which fits the prophecies perfectly as i cited them to you. You just believe God knew they would regather from all the nations they were scatterd but had nothing to do with it at all. that they are in unbelief which would fit why god would have to regather them in His anger. But that is okay.

BTW you still have not repented for intentionally misquoting me AKA telling a lie!
If God did not allow various nations to exist they would not exist. It is one thing to say God has 'nothing' to do with it, and another thing to claim that God is defending militarily a nation, and has fulfilled the regathering prophesies. I can see you are tossing around weird accusation now and getting desperate.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the regathering in His fury and wrath will be another regathering from the nations to you. so they will have to scattger again according to your interpretation
No, I think you are alluding to the history again. It was explained that not every time the words fury or anger are mentioned in the end time Great Tribulation. Period.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I think you are alluding to the history again. It was explained that not every time the words fury or anger are mentioned in the end time Great Tribulation. Period.

No I am referencing the only time Israel was regathered from the nbationS they were scattered to. If you were not so unwilling to see my words as written you wouldknoiw trhat I know fury does not always refer to teh end times.

But as 1948 is the only regathering from many nations and ISrael is in unbelief and God is going to force them to enter into a covenant (Israel was already in the Old covenant when they returned from Babylon). See it has to fit the whole prophecy not just POSSIBLY or UNKNOWN as you defend it might have fit. But as 1948 is history, yes I am referring to history. YOu fulfill it with maybes and possiblies and reinterpreting Gods Woird while I just look at the events that have begun since 1948 to the present and see it fits exactly with Ezekiel 20. You on the other hand have to rely on commentators that post maybes and possiblies and could have beens.