Need Help Figuring Out Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fulfillment was acknowledged of His apostles in the acts.
The Last Days began with the outpouring in Acts, and is still ongoing (unless you believe the "last days" has ended and we're in some new age, or "that great and notable day of the Lord" has already come??).

Acts 2:16-21 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¹⁶ But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; ¹⁷ And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: ¹⁸ And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: ¹⁹ And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: ²⁰ The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: ²¹ And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Verse 39 says that the promise was to them, to their children, and to "all that are afar off", which in context, means future generations.

“For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.” — Acts 2:39 (KJV)

Reactions: Mayflower

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reformed, any passage you would actually like to discuss would be helpful. We have ceased discussing scripture because of little comments like this and devolved into petty little snippets.

Do you have anything of substance to post?
I actually spoke of a specific passage in which this post is referring. For example, the word prophesy. It isn't talking about prophets making predictions, etc.

Reactions: Waiting on him

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not the only one. You will find it on Sid Roth, but no. The news will never post anything like that. Otherwise, more people might turn to God.
See post 182, it's a wonderful story about a mother who prays to God to bring her son back to life after being dead 45 minutes.

Reactions: Mayflower

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lies. If someone actually did that it would be worldwide news.

Like the Pharisees broadcast to the whole world when Jesus did a miracle! :rolleyes: What world are you living in? LoL.

Ok, I'm out. @Waiting on him @reformed1689. Gentlemen you are a tremendous disappointment as far as discussing the scriptures with you is concerned. I have to practically beat verses out of both of you or there would be no discussion of the word itself whatsoever.

Next time, can we actually discuss the word of God itself please? I would appreciate it, because little snippets of opinion offers nothing to anyone.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am out too. Fluff, enjoyed pming you about this. Glad you have peace about your dream now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OK you're about as misinformed here as with the scriptures, I think I'm starting to see why. And you appear to be evading explaining why you don't believe. Something that amounts to what?

(CPR - adult and child after onset of puberty: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia) Permanent brain damage begins after only 4 minutes without oxygen, and death can occur as soon as 4 to 6 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.