Nephilim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Well that's what this UFO phenomenon and UFO abduction is all about. Plenty of info in the UFO field describing a future "rapture" of adults and children. Plenty of information from the secular world confirms all the information from the Bible, especially the topic of the Nephilim.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I don't think Christiana added the Rapture part in there. She was explaining what baffles the rest of the scientific community.

Mike

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, I agree with all the information she Gave. I have looked into these things myself. I like to have fun, and not take things to serious. We need to be careful though enticing someone to get upset. We already Know what Christina thinks about the Rapture, no reason to mess up her thread on some good information.

Jesus Is Lord.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, stick the topic on hand and be respectful. If you know something angers or disturbs someone, don't bring it up in another thread not really related to the subject. It will be nixed from here on out. I appreciate the respect Brother Mike.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Christina I'm sorry for trying to entice and provoke you with the "rapture" post. That was very low class of me and mean spirited. I ask for your forgiveness and hope there are no hard feelings about it. I admit I need to watch my "smart" mouth. Its a glaring flaw in my personality and I need to work on curbing my tongue and watching the words that I release from this mouth. Love Robster. :)