The Disappearing Database

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

T

Tulipbee

First, about the advertising....I use the free Vivaldi browser which blocks all ads. No tracking either. And I think they limit cookies or something like that.

@Ziggy About those pop-ups....they are from scammers in India. They operate out of huge call centers in India.

Some of the pop-ups will claim to be from Norton or Microsoft.
Once they get you to phone them, they will eventually get to the place of stealing from your bank account.

I learned the above by watching Scammer Payback and Kitboga on YouTube.

www.christianityboard.com/threads/a-warning-how-scammers
Certain anti-advertisement browsers may fail to show essential content, causing functionality issues in specific instances.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Debp

Lord bless, was wondering if you might have any news or an update concerning WCF, hoping and praying for the best….

A brother in Christ, Not me

Reactions: Debp

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Quote: Worthy Is Back

Worthy is back up and running after a catastrophic collapse of a database server. Sometime in the middle of the night on January 16, 2023, an automatic update of a database server caused the server to fail.

So, database updates are mostly about keeping things secure, right? But this time, it kind of backfired and made our database server crash. It took us two whole days to figure out what went wrong. In the end, we had to reinstall the server and rebuild each database from scratch.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote: Worthy Is Back

Worthy is back up and running after a catastrophic collapse of a database server. Sometime in the middle of the night on January 16, 2023, an automatic update of a database server caused the server to fail.

So, database updates are mostly about keeping things secure, right? But this time, it kind of backfired and made our database server crash. It took us two whole days to figure out what went wrong. In the end, we had to reinstall the server and rebuild each database from scratch.
Koolness! may God bless the effort and work,, yippie!!!

A happy brother in Christ, Not me

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we need a blockchain forum where nothing gets lost, ever

I think there's a lot of site attacks lately.

Your site owners will generally try and keep you updated somewhere if the site goes down.

When your site goes back up you should ask the admins where they give members updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're baaaack! :D

• Haha