New Covenant only for Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
their true successors would never contradict the original apostels .
SO HOW COME today successors of PETER , SIT ON THRONES and have men to kneel before them and kiss their ring
WHEN EVEN PETER REFUSED SUCH A THING . SO much for the true successors being of the CC . TIME to learn bibles . HURRY .

christ is king
His church is the kingdom
His ministers are royal chamber men of the king like Joseph of old under pharaoh (king) received the obedience of his own brothers

Example of Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him. Gen 37

Gen 37:7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Obedience to Joseph is obedience to pharaoh!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Obedience

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many wonderful and beautiful scriptures . NONE OF WHICH POINTS US TO NOR JUSTIFIES the blasphemies of THE CC .
All that wondeful scriputers , USED to try and justify evil . IT AINT GONNA WORK on the lambs my friend .
SCRIPS justify ONLY TRUTH they dont justify those who twist truth and omit truth and love to have the pre emience and power and control .
Not gonna work thee faith . AT least not on the lambs it wont . NOW HURRY and get in that bible . I desire only good for you .

what evil?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter was not the head of the Church! At the Council of Jerusalem, when the Apostles came together with the Church to decide what would be done with the Gentiles who were being saved, would they be bound to the Law of Moses?

All the apostles spoke, including Peter, but it was James who had the final say of what was to be done.

James was the head Pastor of the Church, theefaith! He was the one who gave instruction to Paul to do various things in the name of the Church, not Peter. So, my friend, you are wrong again!

a pope “never” rules a council cos he has to approve or condemn its decrees

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As much as i oppose the Catholic dogma that the apostle Peter was the first leader of the Catholic church, you're absolutely wrong when you claim Peter wasn't the head of God's Church. Simon Peter's very surname signifies that he was the lead apostle because the term "Peter" was widely recognized throughout the ancient world as the title of a religious leader.

Who did Christ designate as the lead apostle? Peter(Matt. 16:18).
Who did Christ give the key that symbolizes revelation to? Peter (Matt. 16:19).
Who did Christ put in charge of feeding and caring for His flock? Peter(Jhn 21:15-17).
Who delivered the sermon at the first Pentecost after Jesus' ascension? Peter(Acts 2:14-36).
Who did God inform first that salvation was to be extended to the Gentiles? Peter(10:28, 15:7).
Who did Paul go to Jerusalem to see in order to be validated as a true apostle of God? Peter(Gal. 1:18).

Contrary to your belief, James was not the lead apostle, and there is absolutely no scriptural proof that he ever was the lead apostle. Also contrary to your belief, James speaking last in the Acts 15 does not prove that he was the lead apostle, because as James clearly stated in verse 14, God first revealed the knowledge to Peter that the Gentiles must hear the gospel. That chapter alone does more to prove that Peter was the lead apostle than it proves that somebody else was the lead apostle or that there was no lead apostle.

good job

also Matt 10:2 Peter is called the first apostle
Matt 17:27 Jesus identified peter with himself.
Lk 22:32 Christ prays for Peter

Lk 22:32 Peter to strengthen his brethren (the apostles)

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep

Peter exercises his authority over the apostles and the church!

Acts 1:15
Acts 3:4
Acts 5:5 5:10
Acts 10:44
Acts 15:7

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a pope “never” rules a council cos he has to approve or condemn its decrees

Another example of "traditions of men" not found in Scripture.

Unless the Pope is God. Is he God, theefaith?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
christ is king
His church is the kingdom
His ministers are royal chamber men of the king like Joseph of old under pharaoh (king) received the obedience of his own brothers

Example of Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him. Gen 37

Gen 37:7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Obedience to Joseph is obedience to pharaoh!

Obedience

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
That didnt work on peter , it wont on me either . JESUS came to show US the way . TO GOD be the glory
and beware of those popes who sit on thrones and have folks to kneel before them and kiss rings
calling them most holy father and etc . RUN thee faith , RUN from that place and never look back . PS , take as many with you
as you can as you go fleeing out of her chambers .

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Rev 21: 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!
God is the leader not a pope on a throne.

A nation is all the individuals, not just a single individual. So if you have your nation with a pope as the leader, it is not the nation led by God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another example of "traditions of men" not found in Scripture.

Unless the Pope is God. Is he God, theefaith?

of course not
The apostles were taught by Christ in person for three years and don’t require scripture to receive divine revelation but you require the church to be taught of Christ lk 1:4 Matt 28:19 acts 8:31
We don’t believe you’re false doctrine of the Bible alone!
Bible yes Bible alone apart from Christ and his teaching authority in his church no!

the rule of faith and source of truth for Christians is Christ and his apostles in his church acts 2:42

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That didnt work on peter , it wont on me either . JESUS came to show US the way . TO GOD be the glory
and beware of those popes who sit on thrones and have folks to kneel before them and kiss rings
calling them most holy father and etc . RUN thee faith , RUN from that place and never look back . PS , take as many with you
as you can as you go fleeing out of her chambers .

Don’t read Isa 22

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the leader not a pope on a throne.

A nation is all the individuals, not just a single individual. So if you have your nation with a pope as the leader, it is not the nation led by God.

yes Christ is the only head of the church but He ascended to heaven and gave Peter the administrative responsibility until he returns

Did the Father send Christ or a confession of Christ?

Jesus Christ is the rock of salvation!

Peter is the rock that the church is built on by Christ alone!

Lk 22:32
All apostles But Jesus prays for Peter alone

Jn 21:17 Peter entrusted with the flock or church

Only Peter and His successors have
Jurisdictional authority from Christ to govern the church!

Already acting in the person of Christ even acting as intermediary!

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself!

Matt 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the houser, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself! Matt 17:27

Jesus Christ gives the keys of the kingdom to peter matt 16:18-19 making him prime minister applying Isa 22:21-22 to peter

It’s Christ who does this

Why is the name of peter even mentioned?

Why does Christ change Peter’s name, God changing a persons name like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel always signifies a mission or ministry!

Why does Christ give him the keys of jurisdictional authority that the prime minister holds under the king to administer the kingdom? Isa 22:21-22

How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

also have to explain
Isa 22:21-22 jurisdictional authority of the keys and called father
Matt 28:19 go teach baptize
Jn 20:21-23 same mission power and authority as christ
Eph 2:20 church built on the apostles
Matt 23 successors of Moses have the jurisdictional authority and the power to bind and loose which Christ says must be obeyed, then taken from them matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Applies only to Peter as “prince of the apostles”!

Peter and his successors are the Leader of the apostles and the head of the church until Christ returns!

First and chief apostle!

Matt 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter,

30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Lk 22:32 Christ prayed for Peter!

Peter is head of the church on earth in the place of Christ until His return!

Isa 22:21-22 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matt 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 23:1 power and authority of the kingdom known in the keys and binding and loosing, Matt 21:43 kingdom shall be taken from you given to another who will bear fruit. (Peter the apostles in holy church Lk 22:29)

Matt 16:17 Peter alone received revelation from the Father

ONLY TO PETER CHRIST SAID: THOU ART PETER AND UPON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILT MY CHURCH, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!Matt 16:18

Peter is the prime minister, father, and head of the church on earth until Christ returns Isa 22:21-22

Seat of peter remains Until Christ returns
Matt 28:19-20

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

4 important questions:

1) How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

2) How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

3) How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

4) why did Christ give the keys to Peter (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. Isa 22:21-22 why even bother to mention Peter if he is not involved?

Explain Jn 20:21 Peter and the apostles and their successors have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! “As the father sent me, so I send you”!

Matt 28:19 christ communicates his authority to peter and the apostles to teach all nations, baptize all disciples!
Jn 20:21-23 apostles even have authority to forgive sins
Matt 23 the authority and power of the successors of Moses required to be obeyed are taken from them and given to Peter and the apostles

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evils of the CC and her popes . Flee it thee faith . You are prayed for as well .

There have been many to flee the RCC in the past several years.

The reason for the "Catholic come home" campaign.
of course not
The apostles were taught by Christ in person for three years and don’t require scripture to receive divine revelation but you require the church to be taught of Christ lk 1:4 Matt 28:19 acts 8:31
We don’t believe you’re false doctrine of the Bible alone!
Bible yes Bible alone apart from Christ and his teaching authority in his church no!

the rule of faith and source of truth for Christians is Christ and his apostles in his church acts 2:42

Yes, some of us Protestant's still hold to the belief of the Reformers as the main reason for separating from the RCC, "Sola Scripture/Scripture alone, as the only authority for the believer.

The Pope is not infallible as the RCC believes. Quite often he varies from the Scripture and we Fundamentalists are having none of it! The Reformers believed the same and refused to agree with the apostasy taking place in the Church.

It's true the Protestant's are divided, but any take on Protestant belief is a step up from Catholicism.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many to flee the RCC in the past several years.

The reason for the "Catholic come home" campaign.

Yes, some of us Protestant's still hold to the belief of the Reformers as the main reason for separating from the RCC, "Sola Scripture/Scripture alone, as the only authority for the believer.

What do we do when two believers (not Christians) read one scripture Jn 3:5 for example and have two completely different meanings???

The Pope is not infallible as the RCC believes. Quite often he varies from the Scripture and we Fundamentalists are having none of it! The Reformers believed the same and refused to agree with the apostasy taking place in the Church.

we all oppose any apostasy and false doctrine, new doctrine, or changing doctrine

It's true the Protestant's are divided, but any take on Protestant belief is a step up from Catholicism.

how can rebellion be a step up from obedience???
How can rejection of Christ and his church and faith he revealed be a step up from humble submission???

pride must protest!
Pride must rebel!
Pride like satan must say no!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can rebellion be a step up from obedience???
How can rejection of Christ and his church and faith he revealed be a step up from humble submission???

pride must protest!
Pride must rebel!
Pride like satan must say no!

The Scripture says that God has placed His Word above His name.

I think it's safe to say that He places His Word above the Pope also!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you decide? You are the arbiter of truth?

must hear the church Matt 18:17
Church is the light (truth) of the world Matt 5:14
Notice the tongues of fire at Pentecost represent the light of truth and the fire of divine love not “faith alone”!
Pillar of truth is the church not you 1 Tim 3:15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes Christ is the only head of the church but He ascended to heaven and gave Peter the administrative responsibility until he returns

Did the Father send Christ or a confession of Christ?

Jesus Christ is the rock of salvation!

Peter is the rock that the church is built on by Christ alone!

Lk 22:32
All apostles But Jesus prays for Peter alone

Jn 21:17 Peter entrusted with the flock or church

Only Peter and His successors have
Jurisdictional authority from Christ to govern the church!

Already acting in the person of Christ even acting as intermediary!

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself!

Matt 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the houser, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself! Matt 17:27

Jesus Christ gives the keys of the kingdom to peter matt 16:18-19 making him prime minister applying Isa 22:21-22 to peter

It’s Christ who does this

Why is the name of peter even mentioned?

Why does Christ change Peter’s name, God changing a persons name like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel always signifies a mission or ministry!

Why does Christ give him the keys of jurisdictional authority that the prime minister holds under the king to administer the kingdom? Isa 22:21-22

How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

also have to explain
Isa 22:21-22 jurisdictional authority of the keys and called father
Matt 28:19 go teach baptize
Jn 20:21-23 same mission power and authority as christ
Matt 23 successors of Moses have the jurisdictional authority and the power to bind and loose which Christ says must be obeyed, then taken from them matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors

Applies only to Peter as “prince of the apostles”!

Peter and his successors are the Leader of the apostles and the head of the church until Christ returns!

First and chief apostle!

Matt 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter,

Lk 22:32 Christ prayed for Peter!

Peter is head of the church on earth in the place of Christ until His return!

Isa 22:21-22 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matt 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 23:1 power and authority of the kingdom known in the keys and binding and loosing, Matt 21:43 kingdom shall be taken from you given to another who will bear fruit. (Peter the apostles in holy church Lk 22:29)

Matt 16:17 Peter alone received revelation from the Father

ONLY TO PETER CHRIST SAID: THOU ART PETER AND UPON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILT MY CHURCH, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!Matt 16:18

Peter is the prime minister, father, and head of the church on earth until Christ returns Isa 22:21-22

Seat of peter remains Until Christ returns
Matt 28:19-20

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

4 important questions:

1) How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

2) How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

3) How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

4) why did Christ give the keys to Peter (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. Isa 22:21-22 why even bother to mention Peter if he is not involved?

Explain Jn 20:21 Peter and the apostles and their successors have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! “As the father sent me, so I send you”!

Matt 28:19 christ communicates his authority to peter and the apostles to teach all nations, baptize all disciples!
Jn 20:21-23 apostles even have authority to forgive sins
Matt 23 the authority and power of the successors of Moses required to be obeyed are taken from them and given to Peter and the apostles

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:
Peter was commanded to FEED the SHEEP , as even HE and paul also told other leaders to FEED the flock of GOD .
But they never meant FEED THEM TO THE WOLVES . THEY meant FEED THEM SOUND DOCTRINE
not doctrine that leads men to commit blasphemy and exalt men .
YOU ALLOW IT IF A MAN EXALTS HIMSELF . And dont tell me dont . Cause you hold to a church
that has for hundreds upon hundreds of years had men being kneeled too and being called MOST HOLY FATHER
MOST HOLY REVERAND . Praying to angels , saints and mary . NO . FEED THE SHEEP
dont mean lead them to the CC . IT MEANS GET THEM OUT of that place as well as any other place that preaches UNsound doctrine .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The popes are false . End of discussion . PEROID . Follow none of them , dont even look for a second in that direction .
YES i am very direct and its time more folks start doing the same . IF WE LOVE the peoples then we do all
to get them out of false places and far away from false doctrines of men gone wrong .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t read Isa 22
I read it all , ITS WHY BY GRACE i refuse with all my heart to enter into any kind of convenant with the RCC .
I suggest YOU start reading the BIBLE FOR YOURSELF and stop letting men twist stuff to YOU .
HURRY . I will continue in prayer for your soul . BUt you must get out of that place .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter was commanded to FEED the SHEEP , as even HE and paul also told other leaders to FEED the flock of GOD .
But they never meant FEED THEM TO THE WOLVES . THEY meant FEED THEM SOUND DOCTRINE
not doctrine that leads men to commit blasphemy and exalt men .
YOU ALLOW IT IF A MAN EXALTS HIMSELF . And dont tell me dont . Cause you hold to a church
that has for hundreds upon hundreds of years had men being kneeled too and being called MOST HOLY FATHER
MOST HOLY REVERAND . Praying to angels , saints and mary . NO . FEED THE SHEEP
dont mean lead them to the CC . IT MEANS GET THEM OUT of that place as well as any other place that preaches UNsound doctrine .

Isa 22:21-22

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read it all , ITS WHY BY GRACE i refuse with all my heart to enter into any kind of convenant with the RCC .
I suggest YOU start reading the BIBLE FOR YOURSELF and stop letting men twist stuff to YOU .
HURRY . I will continue in prayer for your soul . BUt you must get out of that place .

“Faith alone” ain’t biblical

water and the spirit is the biblical mandate

The biblical mandate of God’s work of creation!

Water and the spirit!

First creation:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

(water and the spirit)

Noah:

Gen 8:8 Also he sent forth a dove (representing the spirit) from him…

(Water and the spirit)

Red Sea:

Led thru the waters by the spirit.
Exodus 13:21
And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

(Water and the spirit)

Josuha

Joshua and the people of Israel crossing of the Jordan led by the spirit.

Joshua 1:1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.

(Water and the spirit)

Baptism of Jesus

Jn 1:31 I come baptizing with water. 32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

(Water and the spirit)

New creation by water and the spirit

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(Water and the spirit)

Christian sacrament of baptismal regeneration is by: WATER AND THE SPIRIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.