New Covenant only for Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful scriptures . NONE of which would ever point anyone to the deadly and dangerous CC .
Stop using scripture to justify an unholy and dangerous place . I know protestants do the same thing too .
TIME TO LEARN BIBLES FOR OURSELVES or , BE DECIEVED . ITS ON You my friend . I have done much to try and help you
but you stay clung to the tit of a whore and wont budge . i will , however , continue to pray for you .
YOUR idea that Jesus left every man for himself to learn the Bible or be condemned is not only ANTI-BIBLICAL – it’s a LIE from the Devil himself

Jesus said:
John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

He was talking about the Holy Spirit, who guides the Church to ALL TRUTH (John 16:12-15).

Jesus told the leaders of His Church:
Matt. 28:19-20

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

When Saul was persecuting His ChurchJesus equated His very SELF with His Church to him on the Rod to Damascus (Acts 9:4-5).
Jesus
and His Church are ONE – just as a bride and groom are ONE – just as Jesus and the Father are ONE.

But YOU have perverted the Gospel to fit your bizarre narrative that Jesus has abandoned us to fend for ourselves. NOTHING could be further from the truth.
You don’t speak for Christ and you certainly don’t represent His Church . . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual only can produce spiritual chaos!

peace, order, truth and justice God establishes in obedience to hierarchical authority!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR idea that Jesus left every man for himself to learn the Bible or be condemned is not only ANTI-BIBLICAL – it’s a LIE from the Devil himself

Jesus said:

He was talking about the Holy Spirit, who guides the Church to ALL TRUTH (John 16:12-15).

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

When Saul was persecuting His ChurchJesus equated His very SELF with His Church to him on the Rod to Damascus (Acts 9:4-5).
Jesus
and His Church are ONE – just as a bride and groom are ONE – just as Jesus and the Father are ONE.

But YOU have perverted the Gospel to fit your bizarre narrative that Jesus has abandoned us to fend for ourselves. NOTHING could be further from the truth.

And you seem to forget that the Church is not an organization or sect , but a living organism comprised of all believers in all sects.

The one true church is the believers down through the ages who have walked with christ and not some papacy or protestant papacy!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you seem to forget that the Church is not an organization or sect , but a living organism comprised of all believers in all sects.

The one true church is the believers down through the ages who have walked with christ and not some papacy or protestant papacy!
The BIBLICAL Church is NOT one that was divided into thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines - yet ALL claim to have been “led” to this confusion by the Holy Spirit. Christ is not splintered – and NEITHER can His Church be (1 Cor. 1:1-17).

His Church is One, unified Body - like-minded in Spirit and practice – of ONE accord (Phil. 2:2).
Protestantism, by its very nature is about divorce – and God hates divorce (Mal. 2:16).

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The BIBLICAL Church is NOT one that was divided into thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines - yet ALL claim to have been “led” to this confusion by the Holy Spirit. Christ is not splintered – and NEITHER can His Church be (1 Cor. 1:1-17).

His Church is One, unified Body - like-minded in Spirit and practice – of ONE accord (Phil. 2:2).
Protestantism, by its very nature is about divorce – and God hates divorce (Mal. 2:16).
You were saying what about Catholic unity?

Library : Splinter Catholics Have It Their Way | Catholic Culture

At least 250 of them according to the article.

And your pope has recognized the contributions of Luther and the Reformation.

Luther's Statue enthroned at the Vatican

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense. Protestants reject the RCC due to it's love of paganisn and Luciferism.
No – that’s nonsense.

This was never a charge from your Protestant Fathers. Their issues were largely doctrinal, so they ALL invented their own doctrines (i.e., Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Limited Atonement, imputed Righteousness, etc.).

They also adopted an OT Canon of Scripture that was declared by apostate Jerusalem and NOT the OT Canon that was read and studied by Jesus and the NT writers in an effort to further divorce themselves from the Church.

Do your homework . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were saying what about Catholic unity?

Library : Splinter Catholics Have It Their Way | Catholic Culture

At least 250 of them according to the article.

And your pope has recognized the contributions of Luther and the Reformation.

Luther's Statue enthroned at the Vatican
WRONG.

There is only ONE Catholic Church. The others are dissident sects that BROKE AWAY from the Church – just like every other Protestant group.

They’re no more “Catholic” than Presbyterians or Baptists . . .

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WRONG.

There is only ONE Catholic Church. The others are dissident sects that BROKE AWAY from the Church – just like every other Protestant group.

They’re no more “Catholic” than Presbyterians or Baptists . . .
There never was one Protestant Church, and all who adhere to the well-defined basics of the Christian faith are recognized and included. Differences in the vast majority of instances are in style of worship, music, liturgy, etc. I personally have fellowshiped at Protestant churches of several different denominations and been spiritually fulfilled at each one.

Better ask your pope about unity, Luther, the Reformation, etc. He might teach you something.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

Christ and His church are one! acts 9:4 Acts 5:32 Jn 15:1-5

Truth is immutable! Cannot change!

Truth and the church are divine!
They come from God and cannot be in error or imperfect so they cannot change or be reformed by man to say they can is blasphemy and treason against God who revealed them!

And same truths revealed by Christ and taught by the church are always believed and taught from the beginning when Christ taught his church in person! Jude 1:3 the faith once delivered to the saints or the deposit of faith eph 4:5 one faith!

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

This Apostolic Church never turned from the way of truth nor held any kind of error. It is imperative that nothing of the truths which have been defined be lessened, nothing altered, nothing added, but that they be preserved intact in word and meaning. This is the true rule of faith. Pope Agatho

God does not reveal His truth in a vacuum!

God does not set His true adrift on a sea of spiritual anarchy!

God sets His truth in His church, in the possession of His apostles to safeguard, to ensure it is not added to, or taken away from, or changed in any way!

And to teach the same truth to all nations and all ages!

Verified by scripture:

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints!

2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness!
(all scripture not 66 books alone)

Must be instructed in the faith:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations…

Jn 29:21-23 as the father sent me, so I send you. (Same mission, power, and authority to teach all nations)

Lk 10:16 He who hears you, (His apostles) hear me.

Jn 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 8:32 You (the apostles) shall know the truth; and the truth shall make you free.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(His apostles)

The whole purpose for the church of Jesus Christ is to teach all nations the truths revealed by Christ, with the sanctification and the salvation of souls!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

Christ and His church are one! acts 9:4 Acts 5:32 Jn 15:1-5

Truth is immutable! Cannot change!

Truth and the church are divine!
They come from God and cannot be in error or imperfect so they cannot change or be reformed by man to say they can is blasphemy and treason against God who revealed them!

And same truths revealed by Christ and taught by the church are always believed and taught from the beginning when Christ taught his church in person! Jude 1:3 the faith once delivered to the saints or the deposit of faith eph 4:5 one faith!

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

This Apostolic Church never turned from the way of truth nor held any kind of error. It is imperative that nothing of the truths which have been defined be lessened, nothing altered, nothing added, but that they be preserved intact in word and meaning. This is the true rule of faith. Pope Agatho

God does not reveal His truth in a vacuum!

God does not set His true adrift on a sea of spiritual anarchy!

God sets His truth in His church, in the possession of His apostles to safeguard, to ensure it is not added to, or taken away from, or changed in any way!

And to teach the same truth to all nations and all ages!

Verified by scripture:

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!

Jude 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints!

2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness!
(all scripture not 66 books alone)

Must be instructed in the faith:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations…

Jn 29:21-23 as the father sent me, so I send you. (Same mission, power, and authority to teach all nations)

Lk 10:16 He who hears you, (His apostles) hear me.

Jn 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 8:32 You (the apostles) shall know the truth; and the truth shall make you free.

Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(His apostles)

The whole purpose for the church of Jesus Christ is to teach all nations the truths revealed by Christ, with the sanctification and the salvation of souls!
Thank God for His Reformation and His Reformers, whom He raised up and empowered to liberate His True Church from spiritual oppression, darkness, and apostasy.

His True Church today is the beneficiary of His Reformers' faith, vision, and sacrifice.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There never was one Protestant Church, .
That’s funny because I don’t recall EVER having said that there was ONE Protestant Church . . .
and all who adhere to the well-defined basics of the Christian faith are recognized and included. Differences in the vast majority of instances are in style of worship, music, liturgy, etc. I personally have fellowshiped at Protestant churches of several different denominations and been spiritually fulfilled at each one.
And what are those “well-defined basics” of the Christian faith that are NOT adhered to by the Catholic Church but ARE adhered to by Protestants??
Better ask your pope about unity, Luther, the Reformation, etc. He might teach you something.
Why would I need to ask the Pope about that?
Jesus and Paul already defined Church unity

John 17:20-23
“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be ONE, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be ONE as we are ONE —I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to COMPLETE UNITY.

Phil. 2:2
“… complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.”

NOWHERE did they preach about the “benefits” of thousands of perpetually-splintering factions that ALL teach different doctrines based on the interpretational whims of each of their founders - while ALL claiming to have been “led” to this confusion by the Holy Spirit . . .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God for His Reformation and His Reformers, whom He raised up and empowered to liberate His True Church from spiritual oppression, darkness, and apostasy.

His True Church today is the beneficiary of His Reformers' faith, vision, and sacrifice.

blasphemy!

God cannot be in error!

truth and the church are from God
Jn 14:6
Matt 16:18-19
Jn 20:21-23
Jn 8:32
Jn 16:13
Matt 28:19

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
blasphemy!

God cannot be in error!

truth and the church are from God
Jn 14:6
Matt 16:18-19
Jn 20:21-23
Jn 8:32
Jn 16:13
Matt 28:19
Blasphemies.
  1. All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17
  2. “The pope is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not mere man, but as it were God, and the vicar of God. He is the divine monarch and supreme emperor, and king of kings. Hence the pope is crowned with a triple crown, as King of heaven and of earth and of the lower regions.” Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Bibliotheca, vol.6, art. “Papa II”
  3. “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.” Pope Leo XIII, in an encyclical letter dated June 20, 1894, The Great Encyclical Letters of Leo XIII, p. 304.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus said:

Jesus

I never said Jesus left every man to himself . But if the ones using His name are in deadly error and refuse to heed correction ,
then its high time to come out from those leaders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blasphemies.
  1. All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17
  2. “The pope is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not mere man, but as it were God, and the vicar of God. He is the divine monarch and supreme emperor, and king of kings. Hence the pope is crowned with a triple crown, as King of heaven and of earth and of the lower regions.” Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Bibliotheca, vol.6, art. “Papa II”
  3. “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.” Pope Leo XIII, in an encyclical letter dated June 20, 1894, The Great Encyclical Letters of Leo XIII, p. 304.

Q1 is Jesus Christ God?

Q2 is Jesus Christ king?

Status
Not open for further replies.