New Covenant only for Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the pope Christ?

Is the pope God?

I know it’s hard for a fundamentalist to think logically but try!
Fundamentalism is faith without reason!

No the pope (father) is not God, or Christ or the head of the church! But the representative of God, Christ and is the head of the church on earth by the appointment and commandment and authority of Jesus Christ!

scriptures to follow

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter’s the Rock!

Did the Father send Christ or a confession of Christ?

Jesus Christ is the rock of salvation!

Peter is the rock that the church is built on by Christ alone!

Lk 22:32
Jesus prays for Peter alone

Jn 21:17 Peter entrusted with the flock or church

Only Peter and His successors have
Jurisdictional authority from Christ to govern the church!

Already acting in the person of Christ even acting as intermediary!

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself!

Matt 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the houser, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

It is Jesus Christ who identifies peter with himself! Matt 17:27

Jesus Christ gives the keys of the kingdom to peter matt 16:18-19 making him prime minister applying Isa 22:21-22 to peter

It’s Christ who does this

Why is the name of peter even mentioned?

Why does Christ change Peter’s name, God changing a persons name like Abram to Abraham or Jacob to Israel always signifies a mission or ministry!

Why does Christ give him the keys of jurisdictional authority that the prime minister holds under the king to administer the kingdom? Isa 22:21-22

How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

also have to explain
Isa 22:21-22 jurisdictional authority of the keys and called father
Matt 28:19 go teach baptize
Jn 20:21-23 same mission power and authority as christ
Eph 2:20 church built on the apostles
Matt 23 successors of Moses have the jurisdictional authority and the power to bind and loose which Christ says must be obeyed, then taken from them matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Applies only to Peter as “prince of the apostles”!

Peter and his successors are the Leader of the apostles and the head of the church until Christ returns!

First and chief apostle!

Matt 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter,

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Lk 22:32 Christ prayed for Peter!

Peter is head of the church on earth in the place of Christ until His return!

Isa 22:21-22 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matt 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 23:1 power and authority of the kingdom known in the keys and binding and loosing, Matt 21:43 kingdom shall be taken from you given to another who will bear fruit. (Peter the apostles in holy church Lk 22:29)

Matt 17:27 Jesus identified peter with himself.

Matt 16:17 Peter alone received revelation from the Father

Lk 22:32 Peter to strengthen his brethren (the apostles)

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep

Peter exercises his authority over the apostles and the church!

Acts 1:15
Acts 3:4
Acts 5:5 5:10
Acts 10:44
Acts 15:7

ONLY TO PETER CHRIST SAID: THOU ART PETER AND UPON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILT MY CHURCH, AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!Matt 16:18

Peter is the prime minister, father, and head of the church on earth until Christ returns Isa 22:21-22

Seat of peter remains Until Christ returns
Matt 28:19-20

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

4 important questions:

1) How do you govern the church and administer the kingdom with a confession?

2) How do you give jurisdictional authority to a confession? (Keys of the kingdom)

3) How do you give a confession the power to bind and loose?

4) why did Christ give the keys to Peter (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. Isa 22:21-22 why even bother to mention Peter if he is not involved?

Explain Jn 20:21 Peter and the apostles and their successors have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! “As the father sent me, so I send you”!

Matt 28:19 christ communicates his authority to peter and the apostles to teach all nations, baptize all disciples!
Jn 20:21-23 apostles even have authority to forgive sins
Eph 2:20 church built on the apostles
Matt 23 the authority and power of the successors of Moses required to be obeyed are taken from them and given to Peter and the apostles

Jn 21:17
Peter commanded to Feed my sheep:

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
(Protestants, fundamentalists, etc.)

Christ and His church are one!
God cannot reveal error and the church cannot teach error!

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics like luther, calvin, etc. but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!

Questions about Jesus, Peter, and the keys!

How can Jesus be the builder and the church being built?

If Christ is the rock:

1) Why does Christ even mention Peter?

2) Why did Christ change Peter’s name? (Indicating an office or ministry, similar to Abram & Jacob)

3) Why did Christ give the keys to Peter? (and only to Peter) keys of jurisdictional authority. (Refer to Isa 22:21-22)

4) Why does Christ identify peter with himself! Matt 17:27
Where is the coin for the other apostles?

5) Why is Peter commanded to feed Christ’s sheep (the other apostles) and the lambs? (The people)
Jn 21:17

Christ is the Head of the Church. The Pope sits on His seat (position) on earth not in place of Christ as it's Head, but as an indication of his primacy among men living, his honor as governor (for Christ) and his jurisdiction, as the leader of the Church in this realm. Governing a realm, being given a jurisdiction by the King is not replacing the King.

Matt 16:17-19

did Christ give the keys of jurisdictional authority to govern his church and administer his kingdom to a confession? Or to the person of the apostle Peter?

Did Christ give the apostolic authority to bind and loose to a confession? Or to the apostle Peter?

did a confession miraculously catch a fish with a coin in its mouth to pay the temple tax for both Christ and Peter identifying them as one in Matt 17:27 Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a confession stand up in acts 1 and quote the Old Testament and appoint Mathias as an apostle? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a confession give the first sermon in acts 2? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

did a man in acts 3:6 receive a miracle thru a confession? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a man in acts 5:5 fall dead at the feet of a confession? Or to the person of the apostle Peter?

did a confession preach the necessity of baptismal regeneration in acts 2:38-39 and 1 pet 3:20-21?
Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Rev. 1:18; 3:7; 9:1; 20:1 - Jesus' "keys" undeniably represent authority. By using the word "keys," Jesus gives Peter authority on earth over the new Davidic kingdom, and this was not seriously questioned by anyone until the Protestant revolt 1,500 years later after Peter’s investiture.

Revelation 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: `The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens. (see Isa. 22:22, key, shut/open)

Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 16:19 - whatever Peter binds or looses on earth is bound or loosed in heaven / when the Prime Minister to the King opens, no one shuts. This "binding and loosing" authority allows the keeper of the keys to establish "halakah," or rules of conduct for the members of the kingdom he serves. Jesus sanctifies the Seat of Moses, who had binding and loosing authority, and transfers it to Peter, the Apostles and their successors.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said Jesus left every man to himself . But if the ones using His name are in deadly error and refuse to heed correction ,

then its high time to come out from those leaders .
Your posts are full of platitudes and snappy sayings – but they contain ZERO substance.

You make asinine accusations about the Church and are NEVER followed up with a SINGLE shred of actual evidence for those claims.

You make the idiotic charge that the Catholic Church is “pagan“ and “evil” – yet YOU stake your very salvation on the CATHOLIC Tradition of the NT Canon of Scripture. WHY is that??
You don’t even have the foggiest idea where your Bible came from – yet you reject the very entity that gave it to you.

Finally – you’re a LIAR because you DID imply that Jesus left every man for himself when you said in your last post:
“TIME TO LEARN BIBLE FOR OURSELVES OR BE DECEIVED. ITS ON YOU, MY FRIEND.”

This flatly implies that Jesus has abandoned us to figure out the truth for ourselves. He didn’t leave us with a Book to figure out things for ourselves. He left us with a CHURCH to guide us.

Jesus did NOT leave us as orphans (John 14:18). He left His CHURCH to teach us (Matt. 28:10-20), guided to ALL truth by the Holy Spirit (John 16:12-15).
And He said that WHOEVER listens to or rejects that CHURCH listens to or rejects HIM and the ONE who sent Him (Luke 10:16).

Good luck with that . . .

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know it’s hard for a fundamentalist to think logically but try!
Fundamentalism is faith without reason!

No the pope (father) is not God, or Christ or the head of the church! But the representative of God, Christ and is the head of the church on earth by the appointment and commandment and authority of Jesus Christ!

scriptures to follow
The pope is not God or Christ. So why did Bellarmine attempt to ascribe the titles reserved exclusively for God and Christ, to the pope?

Has any pope ever publicly renounced Bellarmine's blasphemy?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is truth revealed by God or discovered for yourself in scripture?

Do you accept the divinity of Christ and the trinity?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Peter is the rock that the church is built on by Christ alone!

Matthew 16:18 Greek

Peter is "petros" (stone), but Christ is the "petra" (rock) upon Whom the Church is built.

Peter is never identified as "petra" in Scripture.

Christ is never identified as "petros" in Scripture.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is truth revealed by God or discovered for yourself in scripture?

Do you accept the divinity of Christ and the trinity?
No pope has ever publicly (or even knowingly privately) renounced Bellarmine's blasphemy.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pope is not God or Christ. So why did Bellarmine attempt to ascribe the titles reserved exclusively for God and Christ, to the pope?

Has any pope ever publicly renounced Bellarmine's blasphemy?

All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17

names and titles
It is proper cos the pope is the personal representative of Jesus Christ appointed by Christ till he returns
Vicar of Christ is not saying anything about the pope, it is speaking of Christ who rules his kingdom and church vicariously thru the pope Isa 22:21:22 Jn 15:5 apart from me (Christ) you can do nothing
Eph 5:24 the church is subject to Christ
lol of the titles given to Christ in Isa are also given to Peter who holds the keys of the kingdom as prime minister under the king and over the apostles who are over the people Jn 21:17 sheep and lambs

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We believe in the triune God father son and spirit 1 Jn 5:7

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Mary ever virgin mother of God
Peter and his successors
Apostles are not included!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your posts are full of platitudes and snappy sayings – but they contain ZERO substance.

You make asinine accusations about the Church and are NEVER followed up with a SINGLE shred of actual evidence for those claims.

You make the idiotic charge that the Catholic Church is “pagan“ and “evil” – yet YOU stake your very salvation on the CATHOLIC Tradition of the NT Canon of Scripture. WHY is that??
You don’t even have the foggiest idea where your Bible came from – yet you reject the very entity that gave it to you.

Finally – you’re a LIAR because you DID imply that Jesus left every man for himself when you said in your last post:
“TIME TO LEARN BIBLE FOR OURSELVES OR BE DECEIVED. ITS ON YOU, MY FRIEND.”

This flatly implies that Jesus has abandoned us to figure out the truth for ourselves. He didn’t leave us with a Book to figure out things for ourselves. He left us with a CHURCH to guide us.

Jesus did NOT leave us as orphans (John 14:18). He left His CHURCH to teach us (Matt. 28:10-20), guided to ALL truth by the Holy Spirit (John 16:12-15).
And He said that WHOEVER listens to or rejects that CHURCH listens to or rejects HIM and the ONE who sent Him (Luke 10:16).

Good luck with that . . .
Any lamb knows , GET out of the CC . Its out of great love for your soul that i remind you and others of this very thing .
And ps , my advice is dont go running to the protestant realm for answers either .
GET IN THOSE BIBLES .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any lamb knows , GET out of the CC . Its out of great love for your soul that i remind you and others of this very thing .
WRONG.

There are over a BILLION Lambs that have chosen to stay with Christ in His Church.
And ps , my advice is dont go running to the protestant realm for answers either .

That is hilarious, coming from a Protestant like yourself . . .
If you are a Baptized Christian and you’re NOT a Catholic or Orthodox Christian - -you are a PROTESTANT.
GET IN THOSE BIBLES .
And do what?

Become confused and rudderless lilke YOU? OR, follow the teachings of Christ through His Church, per Matt. 28:19, Luke 10:16 and John 16:12-15?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17

names and titles
It is proper cos the pope is the personal representative of Jesus Christ appointed by Christ till he returns
Vicar of Christ is not saying anything about the pope, it is speaking of Christ who rules his kingdom and church vicariously thru the pope Isa 22:21:22 Jn 15:5 apart from me (Christ) you can do nothing
Eph 5:24 the church is subject to Christ
lol of the titles given to Christ in Isa are also given to Peter who holds the keys of the kingdom as prime minister under the king and over the apostles who are over the people Jn 21:17 sheep and lambs

Isaiah 9:6
...his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

"All the same names are applied to the pope".

Thanks for confirming the blasphemy.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 16:18 Greek

Peter is "petros" (stone), but Christ is the "petra" (rock) upon Whom the Church is built.

Peter is never identified as "petra" in Scripture.

Christ is never identified as "petros" in Scripture.

You think it’s Peter’s confession?

Matt 16:17-19 Peter’s person or Peter’s confession?

How did christ build the church in Himself, eph 2:20 says on the apostles?

did Christ give the keys of jurisdictional authority to govern his church and administer his kingdom to a confession? Or to the person of the apostle Peter?

Did Christ give the apostolic authority to bind and loose to a confession? Or to the apostle Peter?

did a confession miraculously catch a fish with a coin in its mouth to pay the temple tax for both Christ and Peter identifying them as one in Matt 17:27 Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a confession stand up in acts 1 and quote the Old Testament and appoint Mathias as an apostle? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a confession give the first sermon in acts 2? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

did a man in acts 3:6 receive a miracle thru a confession? Or did the person of the apostle Peter?

Did a man in acts 5:5 fall dead at the feet of a confession? Or to the person of the apostle Peter?

did a confession preach the necessity of baptismal regeneration in acts 2:38-39 and 1 pet 3:20-21?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GET IN THOSE BIBLES .

you worship the Bible not God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 9:6
...his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

"All the same names are applied to the pope".

Thanks for confirming the blasphemy.

I was referring to Isa 22 and the title of father!

it you’re blasphemy to confess that truth or the church are in error or can change!

Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

Christ and His church are one! acts 9:4 Acts 5:32 Jn 15:1-5

Truth is immutable! Cannot change!

Truth and the church are divine!
They come from God and cannot be in error or imperfect so they cannot change or be reformed by man to say they can is blasphemy and treason against God who revealed them!

And same truths revealed by Christ and taught by the church are always believed and taught from the beginning when Christ taught his church in person! Jude 1:3 the faith once delivered to the saints or the deposit of faith eph 4:5 one faith!

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

2 Thessalonians 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You think it’s Peter’s confession?

Peter was no pope.

He had to be rebuked by Paul. (Galatians 2:11-14)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter was no pope.

He had to be rebuked by Paul. (Galatians 2:11-14)

that was a matter of discipline not a matter of the nature of the papacy founded by Christ the king in the line of David Lj 1:32-23 and his prime minister (Peter) Isa 22:21-22 Matt 16:18-19

explain Matt 17:24:27
And 21:15:17

answer my questions please

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Implications:

Statements have implications that cannot be denied!

There are true and false implications!

Many times Jesus used implications instead of a direct answer.

Jn 18:33 are you the king of the Jews? Vs 36 Jesus said: my kingdom is not of this world implying that He is a king.

Lk 7:19 And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?

Vs 22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
Implying that He is the messiah.

Matt 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
The kingdom is implied by the working of the spirit.

King: implies a queen.

New Adam: implies a new eve.

Disciple: implies faith, self denial, and suffering.

To reject the church is to reject Christ who founded it. Matt 16:18-19

To reject the teaching authority of Christ in his church or to accept the doctrine of the “Bible alone” is to reject Christ who established the teaching authority. Lk 10:16

The mother of God implies the divinity of Christ.

False implications:
To a fundamentalist the name of Mary implies false worship and idolatry feeding many misconceptions and misunderstandings.

The name Jesus implies salvation!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that was a matter of discipline not a matter of the nature of the papacy founded by Christ the king in the line of David Lj 1:32-23 and his prime minister (Peter) Isa 22:21-22 Matt 16:18-19

explain Matt 17:24:27
And 21:15:17

answer my questions please

Since when does a pope accept discipline? Isn't he infallible?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when does a pope accept discipline? Isn't he infallible?

Only within a very limited definition!

not anything he says for sure!
Not on matters of discipline
And any of apostles have authority to correct in such matters

truth, (thee faith) morals, (practice) and the church are divine, instituted by God and revealed by God in Christ!

“When the supreme Roman pontiff teaches the universal church on matters of faith and morals he is without error”! Refer to Jn 16:13 Jn 8:32 Matt 28:19 Lk 10:16

only cos they are the truth of God revealed by Christ to his church in person! Eph 4:5 one faith
Jude 1:3 the deposit of faith unto the church the communion of saints

Truth must be revealed by God, and in its fullness in the sacred deposit of faith by Christ to his church! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 and must be taught by the church, or proposed for our belief by the apostles!
Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Jn 20:21 acts 8:31 Rom 1:5 col 2:7 1 Tim 3:15
matt 18:17

Christ and His church are one! acts 9:4 Acts 5:32 Jn 15:1-5

Truth is immutable! Cannot change!

Truth and the church are divine!
They come from God and cannot be in error or imperfect so they cannot change or be reformed by man to say they can is blasphemy and treason against God who revealed them!

And same truths revealed by Christ and taught by the church are always believed and taught from the beginning when Christ taught his church in person! Jude 1:3 the faith once delivered to the saints or the deposit of faith eph 4:5 one faith!

the church then has a duty to teach these truths and to defend them and the faithful from all errors!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Christ established the sacraments as the primary means of grace!

Sacramental life: Jn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Christ founded the church for the salvation of souls!
Teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation!
Matt 28:19

Status
Not open for further replies.