New Joke 2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Q: Why do people treat strangers like crap?

A: Because everyone outside their own family is number 2.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can I ask you a question??? I see that your status is that of atheist...

How are you coping with this pandemic and the losses you have received?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Can I ask you a question??? I see that your status is that of atheist...

How are you coping with this pandemic and the losses you have received?
I have never seen a dead person in my 48 year's on earth.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Perhaps you are like me ( a recluse ) and have not lost anything during these last 2 years... but I doubt it.

I will try to reword my original question. ( which is simply a genuine inquiry )... How does someone who does NOT believe in God handle the ups and downs of life?
You wouldn't be the Addy from Bowen Hills way? Red Cross Addy in QLD?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Nope... I am from Canada. Sorry.
Alright back to the question at hand.
I welcome death. Every night when I rest my head, I call on the universe itself to take my life. Never does when I request, but one day it will.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You have gone back to death... that is interesting that you see death as a loss... I see death as a reward... one of which I am truly looking forward to... but that still is not what I meant to ask you... Let me try again... LOL

As a Christian... when I am hurt... lonely... in a mess... receive bad news about anything in my life... I have a source of strength and hope to guide my way... I have someone who promises to HELP me in the good and bad times... YOU have nothing of the sort.
(A belief can not live in isolation)

I know why believer's fight non-believers nail and tooth to bring them to the same beautiful faith. It's called validation. That's where the power of belief lies.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I was bored and saw your topic so I chose to ask you an honest question... I did not fight you... nor am I trying to convert you... I respect that people have different beliefs... My father was an atheist and he hung himself... I have since had a curiosity about how those who live without a BELIEF in God cope with their lives.

Have a good day...
I wish I could hang myself. Hmm, I'm still waiting for my daughter to show up and wink wink, nudge nudge.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry but I don't play games with people... and that appears to be what you are doing with me.
I'm out.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Sorry but I don't play games with people... and that appears to be what you are doing with me.
I'm out.
Then stay out! You Christian's are pathetic, as you stand by claiming the power of God on your side while the world burns down around you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HA... You are the one who joined a Christian forum. I was respectful and polite... you were NOT.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
HA... You are the one who joined a Christian forum. I was respectful and polite... you were NOT.
Yes, right up to the part you began gloating about how great you have it with God, in the good times & the bad. Or did you ask me how I deal with the good and bad times without God for some other reason?

Last edited: