new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who needs a “ License to sin” ......you and me and everybody else dies just fine without one!

There is no such thing as “ a license to Sin” —— people that think they “ DO” have that license will soon find out otherwise if they are a Child Of God..
You can come sit by me at my beautiful lake... and bring froggy with you. You are one I have missed.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the nuttiest thing you have said yet...yeah, i’m All About “ sinless perfection”..... that’s as ignorant as “ Lucky Repentance” and overcoming all willful sins to be Saved....
No, lol, you're trying to portray the 'repentance' argument that you are resisting as a sinless perfection argument. No one is saying 'repentance' means you can't be sinning when Jesus comes back, or else you're going to hell. Stop twisting the argument that way. What you can not be doing when Jesus comes back is purposely living in sin away from the grace of God in unbelief. You can not reject God's grace and have it at the same time.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who needs a “ License to sin” ......you and me and everybody else does just fine without one!
Oh, BB, what a sorry argument, lol. You make grace a license to sin when you say sin is lawful for you to do because of grace. You are literally making the 'grace is a license to sin' argument. Grace does not make adultery, for example, legal for the Christian. Grace is not a license to sin lawfully.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have Secret thoughts that would shame Hell....if you break just one Law , you have broken them all, and I can guarantee that you don’t EVEN want to talk about your millions of “ sins of omission” .....God's got us all trapped like rats....those that reject Grace don’t have a prayer....I bask in it ....and I am not Fool enough to think that I can try to take advantage of it and get away with it.
Temptation is not sin. If it is, Jesus was the sinner the rest of us are. Purposely entertaining temptations, even seeking them out? Now that's sin. That's what this is about. Are you purposely sinning that way? I'm resisting and struggling against sin, not purposely doing it. If I was purposely doing it I would be showing myself to not be born again. That's what John said, not me. So, are you purposely sinning?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless....you are not going to be judged by your “ love”.....Paul said that you will be judged by “ his Gospel”..... try to be Biblical instead of just throwing things out there that sound good and that you have heard in your churches over the years....
Oh my gosh, BB. You really don't read the Bible for yourself, lol.

45“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Matthew 25:45-46
Do we have to visit all those scriptures again that tell us love for God expressed in love for others is the sign that you are born again and will enter into the kingdom at the end of the age?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, BB, what a sorry argument, lol. You make grace a license to sin when you say sin is lawful for you to do because of grace. You are literally making the 'grace is a license to sin' argument. Grace does not make adultery, for example, legal for the Christian. Grace is not a license to sin lawfully.

I can't see what the other person is writing...but seen this side and thought I'd add..
Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both, the legalist, and the super-duper 'I can do whatever I want' hyper free-gracer have this in common......they both live in disobedience to God's commands, because they are fallen from grace........the grace, had they still had it, would enable them to live in a lifestyle of obedience to God's commands.

Not that it has anything to do with my Salvation , But once again you have no idea what you are talking about.....you “ ASSume” waaaaayyyy too much—- as the world measures these things , I am actually very obedient.....We only have TWO commands, this side of the Cross. Why don’t you know this.....the Two Commands are “ Believe and Love”—— I “DO” those two things.....surely, you don’t think we are under the Commandments Of Moses—— “ Flirting with Moses is cheating on Jesus”—— I don’t expect you Legalists to understand that....with all due respect, when it comes to the deeper things of Faith, most Religionists are “ dim bulbs” .....sorry if the truth hurts...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, lol, you're trying to portray the 'repentance' argument that you are resisting as a sinless perfection argument. No one is saying 'repentance' means you can't be sinning when Jesus comes back, or else you're going to hell. Stop twisting the argument that way. What you can not be doing when Jesus comes back is purposely living in sin away from the grace of God in unbelief. You can not reject God's grace and have it at the same time.

You are the “Grace Rejector”—- Grace does not exist in your world unless you can show that you don’t need it....you demand that people “ merit” something thst by definition can never be Merited....YOU are the one that “ holds back” the Grace of God.....you say it does not cover “Willful Sins” ....If it doesn’t .....you , me and the entire world are without hope....most of your sins are “ willful” and even though that is terrible , the Blood Of Jesus has got them covered...

If you were ever a Believer for one second , the Holy Spirit was behind it , and you obtained the eligibility and you qualified as one who has “ passed from Death unto Life” —- Jesus promised that you “ ALREADY” have Eternal Life and shall “ NEVER come under Condemnation”

When Jesus says something, “ it’s forever settled in Heaven” .......good luck trying to dismantle a Promise Of Jesus....despite the fact that a “ Scoundrel” might slip through the cracks.....if you were closer to God, you would know that we are all “ Scoundrels”.....isn't Grace Amazing ?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“All things are Lawful for me....” Paul said it.....take it up with him....I don’t understand it either....lol....but he said it....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can not reject God's grace and have it at the same time.

If this is true....you are in trouble....YOU reject the entire Gospel Of Grace, because you simply refuse to Believe that “ Jesus died for your Sins”.......YOU Pervert the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing when you ADD to the Gospel with your claim that , “ Yeah , Jesus died for my sins, BUT He did not die for the ones that I did on Purpose “....You teach a “ deserved Grace” .....it Grace is deserved—— it ain’t Grace....you fail to understand it....

You think that if “ Grace” is what BB claims it is.....the Whole World will just go Nuts! Everybody will go out and Sin up a Storm .....you can’t “perceive” of Grace as being anything other than an excuse to Sin....perhaps that is because of what “ you” and the other Legalists would do—- that fact shows more about the hearts of Legalists than it does anything else.....what you guys don’t “ get” is that Grace is not an excuse to Sin....it is the CURE for Sin.....knowing that Grace covers my sins makes me want to sin LESS ....Not MORE.....you have to live it to understand it....sorry....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can come sit by me at my beautiful lake... and bring froggy with you. You are one I have missed.

Nice to have you back ! It’s like a breath of fresh air...

Don’t be a stranger here....all of your posts are valuable....” If God Be for us —- who can be against us ?”

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“All things are Lawful for me....” Paul said it.....take it up with him....I don’t understand it either....lol....but he said it....
Paul was quoting Plato. The people of Corinth used Plato's saying to justify their own wickedness. Naturally Paul taught otherwise. Remember, we are known by our fruit, stop and think what it says about us if we return to the things of the world and remember there is no second crucifixion.

Please do not encourage licentiousness, we need to rise above the things of the world, and then, and only then, shall we be living under grace. (Search licentiousness.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the “Grace Rejector”—- Grace does not exist in your world unless you can show that you don’t need it....you demand that people “ merit” something thst by definition can never be Merited....YOU are the one that “ holds back” the Grace of God.....you say it does not cover “Willful Sins” ....If it doesn’t .....you , me and the entire world are without hope....most of your sins are “ willful” and even though that is terrible , the Blood Of Jesus has got them covered...

If you were ever a Believer for one second , the Holy Spirit was behind it , and you obtained the eligibility and you qualified as one who has “ passed from Death unto Life” —- Jesus promised that you “ ALREADY” have Eternal Life and shall “ NEVER come under Condemnation”

When Jesus says something, “ it’s forever settled in Heaven” .......good luck trying to dismantle a Promise Of Jesus....despite the fact that a “ Scoundrel” might slip through the cracks.....if you were closer to God, you would know that we are all “ Scoundrels”.....isn't Grace Amazing ?
YEP.... and YEP.... Somehow... the promise of HIS FINISHED WORK seems to offend so many... and I can't figure out why... OUTRAGEOUS GRACE.... GRACE that is ALL about HIM... ALL from HIM.... ALL because of HIM... GRACE that saves the most wretched of sinners and invites the sick and dirty to FEAST at the BANQUET TABLE.... GRACE that COVERS ALL SIN.... It is a CRIME that this AMAZING GIFT gets insulted and mocked by those who THINK they have any part in "helping" and "adding to" the BLOOD of CHRIST.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YEP.... and YEP.... Somehow... the promise of HIS FINISHED WORK seems to offend so many... and I can't figure out why... OUTRAGEOUS GRACE.... GRACE that is ALL about HIM... ALL from HIM.... ALL because of HIM... GRACE that saves the most wretched of sinners and invites the sick and dirty to FEAST at the BANQUET TABLE.... GRACE that COVERS ALL SIN.... It is a CRIME that this AMAZING GIFT gets insulted and mocked by those who THINK they have any part in "helping" and "adding to" the BLOOD of CHRIST.
Then feast at the Banqueting Table in the presence of the Lord instead of participating in the pleasures of the world.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In this life and not in the church of Satan.
Well... if you will notice... my comment was a DIRECT one to Blood Bought... I am sorry that you found the 2nd post I have made in over a month to be so offensive. I have learned in my time absent from the forums... that it really does NOT matter what people have to say... I am choosing who to communicate and NOT communicate with. You are free to ignore my comments if you FEEL they are satanic. I will not be responding to you again. This comment was FREE... LOL

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well... if you will notice... my comment was a DIRECT one to Blood Bought... I am sorry that you found the 2nd post I have made in over a month to be so offensive. I have learned in my time absent from the forums... that it really does NOT matter what people have to say... I am choosing who to communicate and NOT communicate with. You are free to ignore my comments if you FEEL they are satanic. I will not be responding to you again. This comment was FREE... LOL
Do not take the grace of the Just and Upright God forgranted.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said it.....take it up with him....I don’t understand it either....lol...
You don't understand it because it's not Paul's argument, it's the Corinthians' argument. They were using it to rationalize living in sin, the same way 'Super-duper Grace' theology uses it. Unlawful things don't now become lawful just because those things can be forgiven. That would be making grace a license to do those things. Adultery is still unlawful. Stealing is still unlawful. Grace doesn't make those things lawful now. Sin is still sin, and it's still transgression of the law....

"Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness." 1 John 3:4

Reactions: Cooper