new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true, but I am not sure what you are saying, unless it is that man can fall away (change) and lose their salvation which is exactly right.

I have roughly 400 Bible verses that say you are Wrong....What do you have to prove that you are right?

Let me help you and your side ....you have 200 verses that “ appear” to support your Doctrine——all 200 verses have one of two problems......they are either taken out of context or they are not talking about “ The Body Of Christ”......

Reactions: HisLife

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have roughly 400 Bible verses that say you are Wrong....What do you have to prove that you are right?

Let me help you and your side ....you have 200 verses that “ appear” to support your Doctrine——all 200 verses have one of two problems......they are either taken out of context or they are not talking about “ The Body Of Christ”......
As the disciples would have said, "You are not one of us."

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

That is dangerous talk.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Adam and Eve were saved in the end.....they Were just like us , if you are a Believer .....God provided them with a Blood Sacrifice That pointed to Jesus and the Cross...They put their Faith in the Shed Blood Of an Innocent That God provided....it’s a “picture” of Jesus and His Shed Blood...

After he had expelled the man, the LORD God placed winged angels at the eastern end of the garden of Eden, along with a fiery whirling sword, to prevent access to the tree of life. (Gen 3:24 ISV)

Adams's punishment is that he was permanently barred from the tree of eternal life.

So it is with all those who disobey the Almighty.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As the disciples would have said, "You are not one of us."
NOPE.... BB certainly isn't a LEGALIST... therefore definitely NOT one of 'us' in the context which you mean.
and that is a very GOOD THING.... it's a HOPEFUL thing... BB knows how to REST in the GOSPEL... and he shares
his knowledge and JOY with others.... another very GOOD THING.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After he had expelled the man, the LORD God placed winged angels at the eastern end of the garden of Eden, along with a fiery whirling sword, to prevent access to the tree of life. (Gen 3:24 ISV)

Adams's punishment is that he was permanently barred from the tree of eternal life.

So it is with all those who disobey the Almighty.

In the future...Adam will be partaking Of that tree, just as we will....God provided Adam with a Blood Sacrifice that Covered His Sins...

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
John 15

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
NOPE.... BB certainly isn't a LEGALIST... therefore definitely NOT one of 'us' in the context which you mean.
and that is a very GOOD THING.... it's a HOPEFUL thing... BB knows how to REST in the GOSPEL... and he shares
his knowledge and JOY with others.... another very GOOD THING.
LEGALIST. So now you bin the teaching of Jesus in the sermon on the mount. The deceiver will love that.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Cooper ... me thinks you and your little period (.) at the end of each of your posts just likes to ARGUE.
You should all head over to the guy's house who has that amazing LIBRARY worth $40,000.00... and compare notes
in your BE GOOD journals. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelites had their chance at Sinai to choose between Grace and Law—- they chose the Latter....

Where is your proof text for this nonsense?

This is what God’s purpose was at the mount:

"And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not." (Exodus 20:20)

Reactions: Cooper

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Cooper ... me thinks you and your little period (.) at the end of each of your posts just likes to ARGUE.
You should all head over to the guy's house who has that amazing LIBRARY worth $40,000.00... and compare notes
in your BE GOOD journals. LOL
Jesus taught us to 'BE GOOD' but it seems unnecessary because of His grace. This is dreadful.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Paul says:

"Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." (1 Corinthians 10:11)

And what was one of those examples?

"And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not." (Exodus 20:20)

Because:

"…let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." (1 Corinthians 10:12)

Paul said nothing about a choice between grace and law.

Reactions: Cooper

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus taught us to 'BE GOOD' but it seems unnecessary because of His grace. This is dreadful.

Indeed!

Because the scripture says:

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world" (Titus 2:11-12)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Dear Cooper... WHAT is DREADFUL is the group of believers who would DARE accuse one another of NOT being GOOD ENOUGH... they are the ones who are in SCRIPTURAL error... by adding their filthy rags of behaviour to the BLOOD ATONEMENT. This debate ALWAYS goes the same way... the Legalists ACCUSE the GRACE side of CONDONING sin... of ENCOURAGING SIN... of ABUSING the GRACE of GOD.... of living SINFUL lives themselves... that is what is DREADFUL.... Jesus taught us that HE is GOOD... and that because HE is GOOD...we are invited to follow HIM... THE fruit that comes from GRACE is natural goodness... It flows from a loving and trusting relationship with CHRIST.... however.... the fruit that comes from LEGALISM is this self-sufficient BE GOOD and DO GOOD mentality that births hypocrisy and harsh judgement... It's all in WHO you believe... EITHER Christ paid the penalty for sin... or Cooper did.... and that is a scary thought... LOL

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT is DREADFUL is the group of believers who would DARE accuse one another of NOT being GOOD ENOUGH... they are the ones who are in SCRIPTURAL error... by adding their filthy rags of behaviour to the BLOOD ATONEMENT

What is “dreadful” are people like you that have closed their ears to all reasoning out of the scriptures.

By the way, the good works of unbelievers are filthy rags! Not the good works of the saints:

"Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." (Romans 6:13)

@Addy you should open your ears and soberly test what we say by the scriptures, not by what men have taught you what “the scriptures mean”.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My Dear Cooper... WHAT is DREADFUL is the group of believers who would DARE accuse one another of NOT being GOOD ENOUGH... they are the ones who are in SCRIPTURAL error... by adding their filthy rags of behaviour to the BLOOD ATONEMENT. This debate ALWAYS goes the same way... the Legalists ACCUSE the GRACE side of CONDONING sin... of ENCOURAGING SIN... of ABUSING the GRACE of GOD.... of living SINFUL lives themselves... that is what is DREADFUL.... Jesus taught us that HE is GOOD... and that because HE is GOOD...we are invited to follow HIM... THE fruit that comes from GRACE is natural goodness... It flows from a loving and trusting relationship with CHRIST.... however.... the fruit that comes from LEGALISM is this self-sufficient BE GOOD and DO GOOD mentality that births hypocrisy and harsh judgement... It's all in WHO you believe... EITHER Christ paid the penalty for sin... or Cooper did.... and that is a scary thought... LOL
Wait till judgement day.