newbie testimoy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
2 confirmations today in my Bible reading. He had said to me a couple of days ago the days are evil, and this appeared in my reading this morning. And also the way to live life.

Eph 5:15- So pay close attention to how you walk-not as unwise people but as wise. Make the most of your time because the days are evil. For this reason do not be foolish but understand what the Lord's will is. And do not get drunk on wine for that is recklessness. Instead be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in Psalms, Hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making music in your heart to the Lord- always giving thanks for everything to God the Father, in the name of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah.

Attachments

• BookOfLife1.png
    BookOfLife1.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
As David took down Goliath with a well aimed and practiced smooth stone. So should we take down our enemies that are not of flesh and blood with the written word of God. Jesus used the words, it is written, in His battles with satan and so also should we.
As I read the Bible, I usually see thru it as a portal to what the enemies of
God are apparently up to that day. Specifically how they will be attacking. It is as a mirror to what traps the devil may be laying or already have laid. I see into the power of
God thru the gifts and I see into what is being planned against me from the kingdom of darkness with the Bible.

The first time I read the Bible cover to cover, I read a book. The second time I saw a movie, with parts that are not actually written there but consistent visions carried me verse by verse. But now after years and years upon rising early and reading it each morning I see the moves the devil has planned for that day. What a sinister being he is.
So I take the smooth stones of David with me each day and so should you. Amen?
If you do not yet know Him, I must say you are missing the very best parts of this earth. The greatest treasure there ever was or ever will be.

simply say

Father I come before you a lowly sinner, take my hand and pull me up from the mire that has become my life. Wash me clean and set my feet upon solid ground. Help me, walk with me on this earth. I receive you in Jesus name.

Attachments

• thBAIGKBER.jpg
    thBAIGKBER.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Out the window of knowledge, where time slips away a faithful holy one arrives from my Father’s house on high. He flies thru the window and lights upon my heart. Like a beautiful white dove landing on my arm with message in his mouth just for me. I leave the windows open, with slight breeze blowing the curtains, in case my Father wants to send him flying in any time. I love the Holy Spirit and care for Him by taking special heed to the instructions being given in how to deliver the words He sends in to me. If I do it properly He comes more often. And so this is always the goal as He arrives. Listen well for the instuctions that come with the messages. For it’s as much in the deliverance as in what’s actually said. I love this dove and care for it always, making sure that His stay on this side is as close to his home in heaven, as I can make it, by surrounding Him with love. I treasure Him. Holy Spirit you are welcome here, in Jesus name, amen…
your welcome on this page…..

Attachments

• th5BH9LU01.jpg
    th5BH9LU01.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
God spoke the world into creation. He spoke and all things were thereby created. Then He created man in His image.

Seeing that we are created in the Image of a God who speaks all things into being. Don’t you think everyone ought to have a Bible Promises Book and read it out loud every day?
I’m shown daily which scriptures to read. One day I may need more favor and another more purity. But always there are pages of scriptures on each particular thing we might need. It is as to be creating on the outside as He deals with the inside. Both things in place. Like a molecule with motion inside and motion outside as well (Atom). The creation power of God tied into your being.(Adam) These are His very promises spoken thru our mouths and into our lives. Powerful Stuff!

Atom to Adam- the power of creation from the mouths of men.
Created in His Image*

Attachments

• eternal-mind-brain-cells-deep-space-325873511.jpg
    eternal-mind-brain-cells-deep-space-325873511.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A type of graphics with zero artwork would not account for much in the graphics industry. In the same way a type of Believer would not account for much without the presence of the Lord in them. His presence does grow the more we pray forgiveness for our sins. The more it hurts us when we stumble and we really want to do our best. Oh the rest is up to Him.
If we seek hard and we love hard and love our neighbor as we love Him, the rest is up to Him. All you can ever ask of your own child is that they do their very best. We can’t ask that they be perfect because that word doesn't exist in human flesh. Just that they try their very best.
This is the job of every Believer and the artwork in the graphics of our lives.

If you don't know Him, simply say,
Come into my life and guide me Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Savior.

Attachments

• th5SMYKJMU.jpg
    th5SMYKJMU.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I saw a picture of you today. An old photograph I’d almost thrown away. I remembered all the hurt and pain and how when everything just fell apart I landed in my Father’s lap. He healed me like a tiny sparrow bandaged up my heart and knees. Then He whispered fly again, this time to Me. Remember all the things I’ve taught you and all that’s in my word. Keep it all straight in your mind and your wings won’t hardly have to work. Get my words right He said to me and the rest will naturally follow. In my heart I knew it was the truth. I’d gotten off the plans the Lord had made and picked up all my own. He couldn't bless the sins I gave Him. He had to turn away. Another fallen sparrow must be needing this today…..

simply say

I place my life in your hands Lord Jesus, heal me I pray.

Attachments

• thLCYDA8S5.jpg
    thLCYDA8S5.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I power up and take a moment to walk down the long avenue to where my Father waits to hand me something for his people. His body. Specifically the Bride. I walk thru long corridors this morning knowing deep inside that this morning is different from other ones where the faithful Holy Spirit is already here when I wake up. This is a different morning. I rose early and studied His word and now I’m walking down the long corridor and it seems even longer than other times I’ve walked it. I near His office and the corner of His desk is evident. I see Him pulling an article up from His places and handing it to me. Now I am walking all the way back.

It says, and I quote: The days are numbered just like the hairs on your heads. Only I hold the numbers. My Father and I are one now as should be. Whilst I was upon the earth it was not so. Now I want you to declare to all mankind that the devil is coming to steal something very important. It’s the suitcase of all that I left you. It’s the very word of God itself. He is trying to make it not admissible in courts of law. Not usable in Churches for it will cause riotous acts. But mostly not a part of the hearts of my people. Run from these laws defy them. My Bride should act according to my word. It’s just a rouse and I will not allow it….but do not stumble and believe that it will be passed. Continue on my Bride. It is an illegal move of the enemy against my people and I will substitute in it’s place the law of Hamman. A reversal effect that will be the very noose that destroys this situation and others like it all together. Take my hand and get out of the way. The devil’s high on his own power but I am the God of all things. I charge this one to his account.
Hurry!

Attachments

• Ark%20of%20Covenant%20001.jpg
    Ark%20of%20Covenant%20001.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-19-2015
Support groups will become necessary in this hour as the days get closer to the numbered hours. Truths are going to arise that set aside old beliefs and shock will become part of my people He says. Its not an argument about what interprets this way and what the other. The arguments are soon to disappear as the truth sets in to wipe away such children’s toys as this.

Come to the Father and be safe in His arms!

Simply say

I receive you Father in Jesus name, Amen.

Attachments

• god1.jpg
    god1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-20-2015
Oh a trip to a place so electric, can cause simply power to exude from your own hands. A moment so filled with the Bible come alive here on earth. It’s alive. I see a moment just up ahead where the words are flowing from it’s pages to our lives. I see a moment just up ahead where the power of God releases thru the hands of His Bride. Open the door, He’s knocking. Will you receive His betrothal ring and vow?
Step out, step up and receive.

simply say,

Lord I know that I have been more a part of political correctness than You. I repent of the Laodicean Church. Use me as a vessel pouring your will. I receive now Your ring and vow, in Jesus name, Amen.

Attachments

• white-angel-angels-20261433-750-5501.jpg
    white-angel-angels-20261433-750-5501.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-21-2015

A tired yawn in the air with Father’s Day so near but satan is not sleeping. He is making plans. Go not forth thru out the day in the usual ways for there are angels that are with us always. The Holy Spirit rises early and made a point to shower me with answers from a friend long ago worrying about the times and who can be trusted and who cannot. Even so far as the church that we’re in. You will need communities of gatherers just like in the time of Christ. He had houses and communities. The synagogues (Churches) were not their own. Remember politics will take the reins of the Churches soon. The way it always does when antichrists step in. Churches of the Bride will have miracles in them and you may have to travel a way to find one. Politically correct churches will be void of the Holy Spirit. empowered*

I received these words this morning just before 9, but wasn't strong enough in my faith to send it out. Seeing as it is probably not something people will want to hear.
So I went to Church and as I arrived Arch Angel Michael were already up at the front and his sword was gleaming with the light. I realized as he stared directly at me that it’s a real battle and we have to choose our sides and take our stance. There by as I hit the send button I am making my stance.

You see I do not get to choose the words......

Attachments

• thLGN79UB4.jpg
    thLGN79UB4.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-22-2015

The rain was falling in my dreams again last night. A latter rain. It was shifting patterns from one direction to the next. First we were up then down and the moments had defeats as well as great movements forward. There was so much to praise God about at the same time so much to cry over and pray toward the heavens. A beautiful moment in time, all the highs and lows considered and only because He is in control, and we knew it. We finally got it deep down in our spirits how big God really is. We took Him out of the box that He’d been in for so long and He stretched out and blew our minds wide open!!!!!

Attachments

• thAJUWXAQ9.jpg
    thAJUWXAQ9.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-22-2015

The rain was falling in my dreams again last night. A latter rain. It was shifting patterns from one direction to the next. First we were up then down and the moments had defeats as well as great movements forward. There was so much to praise God about at the same time so much to cry over and pray toward the heavens. A beautiful moment in time, all the highs and lows considered and only because He is in control, and we knew it. We finally got it deep down in our spirits how big God really is. We took Him out of the box that He’d been in for so long and He stretched out and blew our minds wide open!!!!!

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-23-2015

As I was reading the word very carefully today, I noticed a word.

ekklesia- The community of those who put their trust in Yeshua.

I noticed it referring to the fact that Paul wrote more to this ekklesia in Ephesians than any other book of the Bible. And then I thought I want to be part of this ekklesia, this community of those who put their faith in Yeshua.

After the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the moment of existing upon the earth without the presence of the Messiah, but ministering to others thru Him, appeared. Yeshua had left and in His stead He left us His wise counselor. No longer was Yeshua with us in person but in the form of the Holy Spirit and capable of reaching all the world at once instead of being in one place at a time. All the world at once capable of having his undivided attention. Those in America could now walk with Him as well as those in Canada who would never have met Him in Israel in the first place, most likely. The Lord says unto me that this ekklesia are they who are born of the spirit. In partnership with the Holy Spirit. He breathed life on them anew and they became a part of His ekklesia.

If you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you will take a moment to receive Him into your life and as well His Holy Spirit in Jesus mighty name. Breathe life on them Messiah, amen!
empowered*

Attachments

• th7PDNNWD0.jpg
    th7PDNNWD0.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A Life with the King

06-24-2015

.…It was an impossible situation. We were out on thoughts not our own.
A timing of Christ’s return and who knew what to do….

We were asked to fold our own hands and pick up His, and I did. It was a life like I'd never known and I wondered how many years it would have taken me to get here on my own. He's preparing for me everyday to accompany Him in new ways. I wake up and He has the plans waiting on me for the day. A new way of life and I'm so thankful He allows me to walk with Him. The King of all Kings lets me spend my mornings with Him and the evenings as well. Can you believe it? It's like being Esther or something. With Him all of the time. I sing and I dance and I spin round in His presence. I sleep in vivid dreams showing me the way all the time. I wake up to miracles and mysteries that blend me along in new ways to a life not my own. He counter reacts to my reacting and changes the outcomes of what used to be. And creates in my life such a beautiful memory here with Him in my heart as my wonderful best and most powerful friendship with a King. But not an earthly king, even better. The King of all that is created. All that is visible with no rival at all. Honestly I can't believe my eyes sometimes. He blesses me with such beautiful visions that occur and all things are new again. Like a child I wake up so blessed and so favored. I cant believe this is my life. Thank you Jesus. You untwisted that which was bent and straightened the paths removing the spots and the wrinkles that I can see you so clearly. Thank You Jesus, Amen.
I hand you a picture of the perfection that is life with the glorious Savior. Please take His hand and become all that you are, as well.

simply say

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for sending your Son to pay the price for our sins and
become all this for me. I take His hand in Jesus mighty name, Amen and Amen!

Honestly....I never wanted to stop writing this one. Just wanting to go on and on forever in His glorious presence....

Attachments

• thE0RGPYF1.jpg
    thE0RGPYF1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-24-2015
In my dreams I saw that Syria was Godless and Damascus was in ruins. Military might was there. I saw ground troops I don’t know where from. An answer arriving from what country I could not tell. Cammo’d warriors radioing others on the ground. Friendly troops and honored well. They made their stand between Israel and Syria. Come on mighty warriors, lend a hand, in Jesus name, amen.

Attachments

• Joint-Tactical-Radio-Systems-Rifleman-Radio-e1418759009609-580x3841.jpg
    Joint-Tactical-Radio-Systems-Rifleman-Radio-e1418759009609-580x3841.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Hold On

06-25-2015

In the timing that is rotten from the core people see the good as self evident. But in the timing where good is abounding, many who work hard at it, get lost by the way side. Right now is the timing, of a rottenness that is so putrid, it is camoflauging almost everything to look and smell like it does. It is not the truth tho. There are still allies Israel. You still have allies. God being number 1.
Truth is being hidden with deception, but it is still here, forever, amen!

Attachments

• thGAQOVT9W.jpg
    thGAQOVT9W.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-25-2015 Path Finder*

Oh Holy Spirit come! I desire more of You! I pray that You’ll move on this earth and bring about comfort tonight! Help us all to be in peace and rest in Your wisdom. Let everyone wake renewed and in new frames of heart. Tuck us in Father with love and rain down Your truths in our sleep as we dream. Bless us dear God and keep us that in the morn we’ll wake renewed and ever changed. In Jesus name I pray….Amen! Keep us safe in your arms!

Attachments

• th7.jpg
    th7.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-26-2015 Anticipation

I saw His white horse in my dreams, eyes all ablaze. I saw our Lord on his back raising his light towards the earth. He rose up to walk a moment prance and stamp his foot. He snorted mist into the air. A rising rearing magnificent horse. He stamped the air. Galloping by he smote fear with his powerful stride. Anticipation in the air…….
…..it’s the moment before….

If you would like a personal relationship with the creator of all things quickly ask.

Lord Jesus, I come to you on my knees and I’m asking you to bless my life, my eternity and to allow me to spend them with you. Stay with me please. Amen.

Attachments

• thE6G9DAOB.jpg
    thE6G9DAOB.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0