newbie testimoy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I am being handed the definition of time this morning. It comes straight out of studying the Bible directly in to the gift of prophecy. It is and I quote.

Time is a substance created as matter when the earth was created and the Universe there by. The Universe was created to hold up the earth, the lights in the sky to see by. But what time does, is confuse and altar the important from the unimportant. That which is important…..looking meager and unimportant. Why many times Angels appear as the homeless….It can be no other way, in the occurring of heaven to reality, lest it is thru a spiritual vision.

This confusing the unimportant for the important and visa versa is the very definition of time. It makes the opposite look important in a day. Such as Pilate on the day of Jesus’s crucifixion looked all important and all powerful and Jesus the opposite, when really the truth is the other way around. Such is the created substance of time.

Attachments

• thJ9PXUPDO.jpg
    thJ9PXUPDO.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
As I try not to argue with they who are sent to argue, I find myself tiring today. A troublesome race this human one. A carefree timing of events like I experienced in Heaven is much more desirable. One day again we will meet, Heaven and I, and it will be as a grand retreat. Yet also a valuable experience of learning always. I miss you Heaven’s gates. I miss you sweet flowers and souls without an argument inside you. Not even one wrong thought. I miss you all!

Attachments

• 7059347-the-pearly-gates-of-heaven-being-opened1.jpg
    7059347-the-pearly-gates-of-heaven-being-opened1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Currently I would say there is no substitution for time alone with God.
Not even Bible reading substitutes for revelation directly from Him. Remember we are all seeking a word from God for our lives specifically for us. The Bible will not tell you what business venture to cause to become who you are eventually. Say you were 18 and looking for your lifetime career. It cannot be found in the pages of the Bible. However, personal wisdom for our lives can. He can give you a witty invention that becomes your livelihood for the length of time you are on this planet earth. Or He could open a door for you that just happens to become your first birthday present from Him in the form of a watchman on the wall career. Both of these things interestingly capable of supporting His endeavors for you. I have never been classified as to what I am specifically but I notice that my heart is for the Kingdom of Light and I’m sure yours is too. This is the only prerequisite. If you would come to know Him well enough to hear His plans specifically for you. Open your heart and simply say:

Dear Lord, I want to hear your voice. I want to be one of your sheep. Come in and guide my life leading me to your plans specifically for me, in Jesus name amen.

John 10:4 He goes before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice.

Attachments

• th8.jpg
    th8.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Listen…can you hear it. I can. I hear the moment that comes behind the next one. I hear what is behind the moment we are in before it arrives. Do you hear it? Open your heart and there by your eyes. Care….what happens to others. Listen with your heart.
………………………………………secret to the gifts…………………………………………………………….

Attachments

• thIE1I7JMX.jpg
    thIE1I7JMX.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Oh Holy Spirit thank you for coming into my life and showing me the way. Thank you for considering me worthy enough to counsel, opening doors for me and blessing my life. I praise your name Yeshua, Jesus. I am so thankful for all you did for me and all of us on this earth. I pray forgiveness for my sins and share all that you hand me with the world. Thank you for allowing me to be a vessel pouring, in Jesus mighty name, amen.
empowered*

John 21:25 There are also many other things that Yeshua, Jesus did. If all of them were to be written one by one. I suppose that not even the world itself will have room for the books being written.

Remember Jesus is Jewish!

Attachments

• th1BIPAY49.jpg
    th1BIPAY49.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I thank and praise you Jesus always.
I remember when I was young and I thought all you had to do was ask Him for things, it didn't always work and I just got confused. It seems He answered certain prayers but not others and the ones I wanted so bad were the ones left unanswered or it appeared so at the time.
Now that I am grown I see He answered them all. I remember those prayers prayed very young that made me believe perhaps He wasn't listening to me. But now that I am older He answered every one I can see from here.

It’s not a one way conversation, it’s a conversation of a lifetime!

Perhaps you got caught up in the moment rather than the big picture very young as well. If you would like to change your mind now and come out in of the rain.

simply say

I’m sorry I was wrong. I left mid conversation. Before the conversation was over. I beg your forgiveness, come back and take my hand please and guide me into all that is yours, in Jesus mighty name, amen! I believe you would have died on the cross just for me. If I had been the only one.

Attachments

• th2EUQAVRL.jpg
    th2EUQAVRL.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Catch a wave

In the interest of saving time I am going to interrupt the daily scheduled programming of life. Outside are the torrential hurricane force winds the kind that monsoons and typhoons are made of. But we are going to catch a wave. Come on Bride of Christ, take His hand. Ride the wave!! We were created for just such a time as this.
What satan means for harm the Lord will use for the good of those who love Him.

Our answer to the forces of darkness!
empowered*

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Attachments

• thJTDLEF09.jpg
    thJTDLEF09.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A beautiful memory…..the times with my God. He treats me so specially, like I’m His only child. But He loves none more than any other…..it’s just so hard to see. He loves us all equally and yet I feel like the most beautiful orchid in his sight. Perfect love is He. Earth has never seen nor felt for it only resides in heaven. In Him. We can only ever find it in Him.
empowered*

If you also would seek this perfect love

simply say

Father, I come before you and lay down my life to pick up yours. Guide me and provide for me, in Jesus name, amen.

Attachments

• thQI7UNLAK.jpg
    thQI7UNLAK.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
There are many things that accompany the love of God and one of them is trust. To know that He has our backs. That as we make the moves He shows us, even as they are not ones that we would make at all. He is writing a better life. A richer path. Many times I push the button and shoot something off into cyberspace, that I never would do of my own accord. But trust goes hand in hand with love.
I trust Him. If you would come to love and trust Him too.

simply say

Father, I want to know of this love and trust of which she speaks. I want a better way. Write me a path out of where I am in to a better life with You, in Jesus name, amen.

Attachments

• thG7OZJAQ6.jpg
    thG7OZJAQ6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A willow tree is so beautiful, yet the stipulation weeping upon it.
A feral cat moves majestically yet the stipulation diseased. A fortuitous one forever moving yet the moment they are in, leaves all with them, lost and feeling alone. Never quite fulfilled. All opposites holding within them the value of the moment for them and also for the other there with them.

A spiritually giving discerning one, rare in a moment, yet forever being argued with by the forces of darkness thru others. Two moments occurring wrapped into one and simultaneously at the same time. Whichever two has the best outcome tied together I have not found.

The voice of dichotomy that must be paid for being alive. The reason with no rhyme.

Son of God

Attachments

• th1PM2S3R4.jpg
    th1PM2S3R4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A woman arose from her seat and walked to the back of the room. Those around her remember the look upon her face but no one else saw. She looked dignified and poised as tho she’d forgotten something outside and went to pick it up. It were a wedding ring and vow inside the glove box of her tiny little car. It reminded me of a matchbox car with a wedding ring the size of Jerusalem, when it was full of all its glory. Yet I saw a moment that came to her as she forgave the willfulness of people to just believe that time was going on unchanged. She knew all things were changing. She knew that others couldn't see it.
It was as tho time itself slowed down and she walked in between the goings on of people knowing that in only a moment those very same people wouldn't be prepared because they had to be preparing in this moment. The moment before the rapture occurred. Not after it happened. She could see the people in the dark of night who were also walking down the street in the opposite direction of the others. She was in step with them. One way appearing in it damage, and the other way people disappearing in just the moment up ahead. There was no breaking down the walls between worlds, blaming Christians and Jews occurred with hate crimes when ever someone tried. We couldn't warn them so I tried slipping some letters thru the crack in time. I hope someone out there finds them and turns around in time. Lord be with them all.......

Attachments

• thMQ40HEIZ.jpg
    thMQ40HEIZ.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Little by little, one day at a time. I am moving towards My Father’s will for my life. It’s as likened to the perfect corsage for your dress. A little of this mingled with some of this and that and we suddenly find we are standing in artwork designed by the hand of
God. What you thought were mistakes and failures He uses to create waves of purity in our spirits. He rose me up from a tiny thistle to a child of God. I wore once a muddied dress that was the symbol of my livelihood and now I’m standing in a gown of His making wearing His ring. A child no more I rise and do apologize for any uncomfortableness that my gifts may cause others. Truly I am walking for my Father’s eyes now, and for that I do not apologize, amen.

Breathe on them afresh Lord Jesus!

Attachments

• th7FR7X14W.jpg
    th7FR7X14W.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • thZG0K8830.jpg
    thZG0K8830.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Removing God from our soldiers in their greatest time of need. Who will pay for this sin? Untie our Chaplains hands!

Attachments

• thJY7ASLU2.jpg
    thJY7ASLU2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
06-30-2015

Oh star of Bethlehem, here again tonight, as a reminder that 2000 years ago was born a Mighty King!

Attachments

• th10JG1280.jpg
    th10JG1280.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
In Genesis 9 God establishes a covenant with Noah and his seed, never to destroy the earth again by flood. And that sign has stood till this day as God’s covenant with mankind. The rainbow.

Mat24:37-43
For just as the days of Noah were, so will be the coming of the Son of Man be. They did not understand until the flood came and swept them all away. So shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field, one taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill, one taken and one left. There for stay alert.

I hear the Angels crying that Elohim’s sign of the covenant of the rainbow is being darkened by such drama as that is on the news feeds today. I can see the people not listening to what God is saying thru His chosen people. He has always spoken thru the voice of His people. Unfortunately this time, just like the last, the world isn't listening.

Attachments

• thIGYWLWAY.jpg
    thIGYWLWAY.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I went deep inside a place where God calls they who are to grow quickly. I was there for a timing of events taking place. I saw animals not of earth but of sickness and disease falling into mans power places. As satan takes a step not allowed…but an illegal move on the field, something is happening in the atmosphere. There are danger signs and warnings everywhere but if again you are watching secular news, you are most likely missing them. Truly do try and receive your news feeds from places where God is allowed to speak! Remember America is not one of those places.

Attachments

• th9.jpg
    th9.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Dance before your King
As a tribute to all that is of the ways that God speaks unto men. I ask a favor of every Christian. If you are truly an ally of God and have read Revelations and Daniel, there by seeing the predicaments the world is in. And have gotten down on your knees and repented of doing nothing because political correctness says to, no dare I say commands it. Then jump for joy. The earth is still belonging unto God and He is saying that the Bride is coming forth triumphant. Angels are singing and I quote, songs of victory. Songs of overturning a moment long enough to capture the reality of they who can and will be saved. There are many who just will not for whatever are their reasons. We can only reach the ones we can. A favor I ask you in beholdeness to the Mighty King. It’s all just staged.

Attachments

• thL5DV80GR.jpg
    thL5DV80GR.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I saw the spirit of Elijah over the spirit of John the Baptist over Jonathan Cahn. Only they were all Jonathan Cahn.

Attachments

• th7UMUZHW2.jpg
    th7UMUZHW2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0