newbie testimoy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Cap and gown fertility drugs. Children racing into life unprepared. Damaging of psychies every where. Unprepared. Shouting out, who will help us is it you? The phone calls come in but they are drowned out by texts.
The younger generation is so addicted to these phones and things that they are already tapping into the things that will cause the end for their spirits. Death starts with drowning out the voice of God. The voice of reason. Now I see a point in time up ahead where a voice may have to remove these devices just to get this generation saved. But in order to remove it there will have to be a point of loss of much more than just the phones. Also the technology. I have seen a war that takes out the electricity in America. I have seen hard times up ahead. But I also see the cleansing of the addiction to technology mainly for our young ones. They are as tied to these machines as you can be and still be human even now. I cry out for them heavenly Father. Protect them and do not allow them to miss all that is lining up very quickly around them. Loose this technology from their hands that they might start hearing the sounds of truth in Jesus mighty name. We trust you Lord.

I would rather give up my own creature comforts than to see this younger generation missing everything in life that doesn't come across a screen, somehow.

Attachments

• thEXRXGOO5.jpg
    thEXRXGOO5.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Oh a blessing rose from times of old reaching to today. I see a rainbow clouded slightly by the touches of untruth. But it stands for, what it is, that God has said. It stands for all the ways that He can be trusted. Oh we can trust Him to always do as He says.
I am so sorry for they who touch the things of God without ever really understanding of what it is they touch.

Jude:5-7
Now I wish to remind you-though you have come to know all things-that the Lord, once having saved a people out of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels-who did not keep their own position of authority but deserted their proper place-He has kept in everlasting shackles under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great Day. In the same way as these angels, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them-having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after a different sort of flesh-are displayed as an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

Don’t allow America the Great to become synonymous with Sodom and Gomorrah. Turn back America before it’s too late!!

Attachments

• thJER2JOCC.jpg
    thJER2JOCC.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A thousand years ago a man became afraid and slipped inside a place that caused him to remain. Fear not! The angels are with us. Fear not, the power of God is residing over all things. Be ready to open a door for they who are looking for truth. Open a door for they who are ready to receive. Oh a moment in time, where fear is not there. When someone is ready to receive, answers are handing to you for their ears. Remember when someone is near who is ready, the words will come easily. You wont have to stumble around for them, in awkwardness. Fear not and pay attention to the easy flow of words. Amen in Jesus name. As awkwardness leaves so does the fear.

Oh Lord give us the strength to commit our lives into your hands in the times up ahead. Help us be strong.

Attachments

• thIRRYG0OW.jpg
    thIRRYG0OW.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Oh my Savior and Lord. Messiah and King. I call You as You are, my Everything. Oh Everything. Some day I will meet You face to face. I hope on that day we will forever be in sync. I want to know you, as close as two can be. I want to be where you are in all things. I don't like it here anymore. I praise your name and thank You for this life that You gave. I notice its not all that great anymore. It is hardly now anything that a positive person would like to wake into each day. All the lies that are everywhere. Faces that are not the truth we have to watch everyday. People deceiving us with all that they are. I’m so tired. Like a child I’d like to come home. Earth is not my home, it has always been where ever You are!

If you would like to join me one day playing on the streets of gold

simply say

I come into your kingdom ways and I accept your son as my Savior, I ask this humbly please in Jesus name.

Attachments

• thSB8AK3MH.jpg
    thSB8AK3MH.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A powerful moment arose and my Father handed me something and told me to accomplish it for Him. He said to hand it to all Christians. So this is my attempt to do this. He said that we as Christians should have something upon our businesses that allows other Christians to know that it is a Christian business. A self sufficient society where what we believe chooses the shops that we buy from and they who choose sins over life may shop at their shops. He showed me this symbol and said that it causes demons to manifest….and then we laugh.

I am sending this out in obedience to my Father in heaven….in Jesus name….amen.

Attachments

• thZX2AJP02.jpg
    thZX2AJP02.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A realistic view of all that He has known from day one of earth. He knew all things before he created one thing. No star existed before He knew us. I am forever blown away by the power and magnitude of all that He is. Oh all that He is. Eternal One are you now and forever faithful and true. And we get to say that Your our Father. Eternal One, you are…..and your my Dad. Who could see how beautifully your love would fit. Your love is just the perfect fit. A Kingdom you are, all in yourself, Majesty. (I bow).

If you would also come and be forever with Him in His glorious Kingdom of Heaven…simply say…I come before you on my knees and accept you as my Savior this incredible, magnificent day that changed everything, Amen!
empowered*

Attachments

• thRWDGP9GZ.jpg
    thRWDGP9GZ.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • thK89ZMJ1Z.jpg
    thK89ZMJ1Z.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • thX1IX9ZQG.jpg
    thX1IX9ZQG.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
Glory Be to You
Don’t believe the things your hearing. Look it up first in the word of God. People love to say cliché remarks I notice rather than finding out the truth from God. From His word, designed to introduce one unto Him. But if your always listening to what others say, about Him and His word. It’s not hard to see, you’ll never get to meet Him at all. What a horrible decision this would be. For He’s the best thing there ever was on earth and up above. The best thing I have ever laid eyes upon. There is nothing grander in this world. The greatest treasure that ever was and is to be found. I pray you open up the book and meet Him yourself.
All else is but illusion. I pray no one falls for the disguises of the evil one.

To come out of the traps the devil has lain….simply say….I believe your word is truth and I accept you as my Savior, in Jesus name. Thank you for paying the price for my sins that I might be set free, Amen.

Attachments

• th6LEFGYVZ.jpg
    th6LEFGYVZ.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I was working in the garden this evening. And outside was a colored mist. It was shocking to look upon, reminding me of the northern lights, the aurora. It was a mist with a simple hint of hidden colors within it. I poured a thought into it. I said I remember once long ago asking my Father if I might see them. But I hadn't expected Him to bring them to me. How cool I thought in that instant, to be privy to the most powerful source in all creation. The very creator Himself! And to be allowed to hang out with Him always. Thank you Jesus that you are who you are. I mean Yeshua Thank you, Thank you, Amen!

How cool it is to have a friend so wonderful and so powerful. If you would have Him as friend too… simply say….Come and live in my heart for all the days of my life. Never leaving me, stay with me forever, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Party in Heaven!!

Attachments

• th5S0WG2JU.jpg
    th5S0WG2JU.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • thUMYDKX1O.jpg
    thUMYDKX1O.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
I remember now the reasons, that I saw from heaven so many things. I saw different schedules but all to the very same classes. All, were taking these same classes but at different times. There were classes on dealing with people, in favor. Classes on dealing with protection in adjuring, feeling ways. Classes on forever following the truth, whilst still here upon the earth. And classes, most finally, on remembering what the word of God actually is saying, because satan tries to twist it up so much. All these things going on in different places at different times.

Thank you Jesus that I finally have an understanding of that strange dream, long ago, where I was there with my mom actually, and we were learning at the same time. I walked upon the streets of gold while there, and they were also liquid almost, somehow. Something I can’t describe from here because we don't have golden streets of liquidity to walk upon.

Thank You Jesus. One day every puzzle piece will fit, I’m sure.
empowered*

If you would walk in heaven on the streets of gold as well …simply say…Father forgive me, come and take my hand and guide me in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Attachments

• th7LJXO4OA.jpg
    th7LJXO4OA.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • thN6XFS9YQ.jpg
    thN6XFS9YQ.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A smile, a smile from heaven, joins a reputable memory making place. A road that is less traveled by man is filled with laughter and joy and peace. Is filled with thoughts of our God, Amen.
The road less traveled has far less combustion and noise levels. Far more beautiful stop and smell the roses places.
Far More!

Abundance grows there. Favor handing from God unto men.
empowered*

Take his hand, amen.

Attachments

• thVI7GWWJB.jpg
    thVI7GWWJB.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0

jane paul

Jun 11, 2015
A beautiful white dove arrived at my window today with a letter attached by a band.

It reads:
As I send out thank you notes unto mankind, I am shouting for the angels to accept the truths that are falling in place. The angels don’t want to let go of the hope that more and more righteousness will fill the minds of men. I however am in the future as well as the past. I don't want my angels to feel that I didn't wait long enough, but I already see that these minds won’t take care of the letters I am leaving thru my people. I sent you earth, a people, who know Me better than you. What you have are ideas, and you are placing My Signature upon your own thoughts and calling it Me. In all righteousness I cannot leave, they who are my children, out in the cold waiting for, these non aggressive about the truth ones, to finally come to their knees. Your pushing too hard and I will become provoked. Just thought you should know that. A willow tree blows to the left and the right. A whistle becomes a whisper thru it’s leaves.

Protect Your people Lord, in Jesus mighty name.
This is the letter I’m sending back.

Attachments

• Color_card_dove_pix1.jpg
    Color_card_dove_pix1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0