NO Laughing Matter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Did you know-According to the recent 'Millenia Act' of 2001, and in the interest of National Security, an individual who induces, causes or encourages another to laugh is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction by a period of incarcaration of up to five years. This includes joking, tickling, making funny faces or causing audible flatulence. Chief Justice Stickinna Mudd, of Louisiana said uncontrolled humor is costing productivity, breaking concentration and has become a serious problem countrywide. "We're just not serious enough these days, something our founding fathers would have frowned upon", said Justice Mudd, pointing to a scowling porait of Abe Lincoln on the wall of his office. When asked how the law applies to children the judge said, "Children under two will be excempt from the law but any older children showing signs of too much giggling and laughter should be severely disciplined.""We must prepare for the realities of the coming years and it's no laughing matter." The judge showed some of the paraphanelia recently siezed from offenders including large fake teeth, pop bottle glasses and several whoopie cushions.......................................I feel much safer now that the whoopie cushions are confiscated

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;30989)
Did you know-According to the recent 'Millenia Act' of 2001, and in the interest of National Security, an individual who induces, causes or encourages another to laugh is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction by a period of incarcaration of up to five years. This includes joking, tickling, making funny faces or causing audible flatulence. Chief Justice Stickinna Mudd, of Louisiana said uncontrolled humor is costing productivity, breaking concentration and has become a serious problem countrywide. "We're just not serious enough these days, something our founding fathers would have frowned upon", said Justice Mudd, pointing to a scowling porait of Abe Lincoln on the wall of his office. When asked how the law applies to children the judge said, "Children under two will be excempt from the law but any older children showing signs of too much giggling and laughter should be severely disciplined.""We must prepare for the realities of the coming years and it's no laughing matter." The judge showed some of the paraphanelia recently siezed from offenders including large fake teeth, pop bottle glasses and several whoopie cushions
*sigh* How are we suppose to use Ecclesiastes 3:4? Is laughing evil? This obviously goes against what God is saying. There is nothing wrong with a clean joke.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Hehe, Kriss. Your post made me laugh. You're in trouble!
facepalm.jpg
Some consider us to be the most advanced nation in the world, however, we're prone to suing each other...

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(kriss;30989)
Did you know-According to the recent 'Millenia Act' of 2001, and in the interest of National Security, an individual who induces, causes or encourages another to laugh is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction by a period of incarcaration of up to five years. This includes joking, tickling, making funny faces or causing audible flatulence. Chief Justice Stickinna Mudd, of Louisiana said uncontrolled humor is costing productivity, breaking concentration and has become a serious problem countrywide. "We're just not serious enough these days, something our founding fathers would have frowned upon", said Justice Mudd, pointing to a scowling porait of Abe Lincoln on the wall of his office. When asked how the law applies to children the judge said, "Children under two will be excempt from the law but any older children showing signs of too much giggling and laughter should be severely disciplined.""We must prepare for the realities of the coming years and it's no laughing matter." The judge showed some of the paraphanelia recently siezed from offenders including large fake teeth, pop bottle glasses and several whoopie cushions.......................................I feel much safer now that the whoopie cushions are confiscated
Are you serious? Not aloud to make anybody laugh?? You must be joking now.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey Jesus would approve.after all Jesus never chatted. :read:LOLyour brother in christ ( sorry Shelli but it was too good of an oppurtunity to miss)Ryan Fitz

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
causing audible flatulence.....
Hey, I have IBS and can't help that! Well, I can at least enjoy it a little, can't I? Oh, oh! I'm joking too much now!
biggrin.gif

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
(kriss;30989)
Did you know-According to the recent 'Millenia Act' of 2001, and in the interest of National Security, an individual who induces, causes or encourages another to laugh is guilty . . .
Is this an urban myth or real?I searched for this but couldn't find anything.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well Ill tell it was sent to me and really had me I had to read it three or four times thinking this can not be true then I noticed this lineChief Justice Stickinna Mudd. So not wanting to be a sucker alone I thought I would let you all join me
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
At least I hope its not real

Job one

Jan 9, 2008
Western USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(tim_from_pa;31105)
Hey, I have IBS and can't help that! Well, I can at least enjoy it a little, can't I? Oh, oh! I'm joking too much now!
biggrin.gif

Hi, I was a little amused at your link showing the genealogy of Jesus. They did a great job except for the first link. According to Luke 3. Adam, according to the bible is the son of God. How did they miss that?

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Job one;31202)
Hi, I was a little amused at your link showing the genealogy of Jesus. They did a great job except for the first link. According to Luke 3. Adam, according to the bible is the son of God. How did they miss that?
Well, I guess it does say "from Adam". It doesn't say if there was anyone before him!
biggrin.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Job One I think you have the wrong thread:) Please try to keep subjects to thread they belong Thanks